Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive heard she actually she lives next to the kings roads, which is extremely rich part of Chelsea. she's definitely not Pakistani she had an arab wedding inside Blenheim palace, I don't think anyone who lives in Slough would have such an extravagant wedding, Ive googled it and its Winston Churchill family estate LOL I think I've heard some of her cousins have married to Pakistani christians I think that's where some people have got confused. I remember seeing that she went to Iraq on her story.
Ive noticed Anna doesn't hang out with her that much she hangs out with this other rich Iranian girl at the moment, Anna keeps losing her friends maybe she's the problem :ROFLMAO:
She is 100% from Slough they also have brother and they are Pakistani! To be specific Burnham, a better part of Slough.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She used to be so naturally pretty, she was literally the ‘it’ girl on insta - everyone wanted the outfits she wore. She was my favourite influencer and I wanted to look like her.
Now she just looks like a man, too much work done in the face - she looks awful. Her body before surgery was banging, no idea why she got work done, she looks worse now imo.
I also can’t relate to her at all, loved her outfits and street style, now it’s just ads and weird page aesthetic so I unfollowed her a while back.
Do her and Josh still live above that restaurant in hitchin I think it was? Always flaunting their ‘wealth’ but renting an apartment above a restaurant 🤣🤣🤣 so sad.

can anyone remember the name of the last business they had where they sold sportswear and sunglasses? That didn’t last long. I’m assuming it’s not worked out like all the other failed businesses they tried to make successful. Josh was a huge Kanye wannabe.

Reactions: 7
I feel like when someone only gets compliments on their looks and nothing else they feel an extreme need to “keep it up” and in the process end up looking a mess from all the stuff they do thinking they're going to look better.

This is what's happening to all these people who are getting fillers and other silly surgeries. A bit of lip filler I understand and a little botox... and she just should have left herself alone.

Think her eyebrows were the nail in the coffin and she knows it that's why moat of her photos are turning away from the camera and she genuinely looks transgendered.

Reactions: 4
She used to be so naturally pretty, she was literally the ‘it’ girl on insta - everyone wanted the outfits she wore. She was my favourite influencer and I wanted to look like her.
Now she just looks like a man, too much work done in the face - she looks awful. Her body before surgery was banging, no idea why she got work done, she looks worse now imo.
I also can’t relate to her at all, loved her outfits and street style, now it’s just ads and weird page aesthetic so I unfollowed her a while back.
Do her and Josh still live above that restaurant in hitchin I think it was? Always flaunting their ‘wealth’ but renting an apartment above a restaurant 🤣🤣🤣 so sad.

can anyone remember the name of the last business they had where they sold sportswear and sunglasses? That didn’t last long. I’m assuming it’s not worked out like all the other failed businesses they tried to make successful. Josh was a huge Kanye wannabe.
yeah she used to be so pretty, saw her the other day out and about and she's looking old and incredibly skinny

Reactions: 5
she got this done with Bambi. b8amb1 on insta - a well known prostitute. At the time she was doing some weird surgery PR and her and Anna hung out a lot
Just seen on Bambi’s Instagram story tonight…she’s in Dubai with…Sarah Louise Caldon!!! Now there’s another name in this mix!!! Whatever happened to her?!

Reactions: 1
Just seen on Bambi’s Instagram story tonight…she’s in Dubai with…Sarah Louise Caldon!!! Now there’s another name in this mix!!! Whatever happened to her?!
I see Bambi is following a member of the ruling family of Abu Dhabi 👀 and he follows back 🤣 these lot have no discretion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally anna ditched that frog!

100% she already had someone lined up though before she did it

any girl who gets with josh will need her head and eyes examining

Reactions: 9
she finally realised what a loser he is and that his crypto stuff won’t be working out. Good for her!

Reactions: 5
Its a shame she didnt do it sooner, she could have blown up as an influencer if she didnt have him Dragging her down with him and his schemes

I never trust long engagements. Anything over 2/3 years and they usually never end up marrying

I never trust long engagements. Anything over 2/3 years and they usually never end up marrying
There are various factors involved i.e age, career progression, religion, cost of living / saving, location etc, not to mention covid.

I appreciate that non of these factors apply to these fools, but your statement doesn’t apply to everyone.

Reactions: 3