Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Finally I have joined tattle and wanted to add something about these two!

I was friends with Carina etc back when we were in university. We are all 30 now and at a different stage in life, Carina btw has a very successful corporate career and is doing well. She met Anna as they both worked at the spa at the Hilton Park Lane. I think Anna was a masseuse or something.

I’ve been on a few girls nights out with Anna, she’s quite quiet, meek and unremarkable. However Josh would always tag along. He was constantly around, taking photos and documenting everything he couldpost online to make him look rich.

he would take photos of Carina’s flatmates Loubs which he found on the floor and get Carina to be their personal photographer using her shared uni house which was pretty nice in Canada Water. All the photos of them posing around was at Carina’s house share and walking around outside lol as I suppose their homes were not up to scratch.

They are so fake. I do believe however after meeting her several times that Anna was not part of all this, it’s been Josh as the instigator all along. Anna does not have the mental capacity to do anything, she is very agreeable and just does everything he wants.

tbh if he wasn’t so obsessed with Instagram an focused on his career as an engineer and left Anna to do the influencing they would probably be in a better place by now. He could have supported her with setting up clothing stores etc on weekends and evenings. Anna as I’ve said isn’t very smart, she’s not capable of being conniving or scamming etc... it’s totally Josh.

Just to note, even the lavish pics etc back in the day, all those hotel stays and things they got for free due to Anna working at the hotel. So again all fake and set up.

can’t believe they’re still at it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

susansullivan

Latest is that josh is on Raya- I would screenshot but I would get banned. Cheating on Anna AGAIN, its his profile too because its connected to your socials. imagine wasting your life on this guy for like 10 years or whatever, he's so UGLY and just a horrible horrible human being. all his friends were done with him because he's 2faced and Ive heard the same of Anna. They don't have friends because they don't know how to keep them. These guys have such a bad reputation and should hire crisis PR if they want to continue with their lives because too many people know about their scams. Their bad ways have finally caught up with them. Josh has really ruined Annas life and she's such a vacuous individual she can't even see it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

qtr100

Chatty Member
They split up because he stopped going the gym 🙄
He’s such a clown. His relationship went to shit because he is a loser who cares more about his image than having any real financial stability at his grown age

Reactions: 14

Pinkii

VIP Member
Who remembers that gorgeous glass apartment/house they were living in! I think they were renting it, I remember josh even proposed to Anna during then for New Years?! time flies but they had so much money then to be splashing out, they were at the peak of their social media careers and everyone wanted to be them 😂 now if you ask people if they know Anna and Josh, they wouldn't have a single clue! I bet they both don't even have any savings between them
yes! I loved Anna back then. To me she was the first ‘influencer’.. i hadn’t seen anyone like her but she let her kanye wannabe boyf take over and ruined her.. now she a basic bitch and doesn’t stand out in that world

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Londondiva

Ooooo spill the tea! what else do you know? 😄

Also I like how this thread is more active these days lol
Hahaha no not much tea without outing myself! Her ex bf used to cheat on her.
Was always fun, out going, hard working and beautiful!
She was with her ex quite a few years then when they broke up she started coming out more and having a good time! then she met Josh 🙃 and yeah like i said he didn’t leave her side. Literally followed her everywhere … any gatherings he was sure to be there!!
As they got more known she slowly started dropping us. I guess we were not twitter/ insta (early days) cool enough 😂😂😂😂 she started hanging around with “cooler” people!! Funny thing is we’re all happy and thriving with good jobs, kids, houses and look at her 😞 it does make me sad as she was one of us xx

• Heart

Halliestar

VIP Member
I got blocked by Anna a long time ago for asking if selling dresses that she'd been gifted was the done thing. Had to unfollow jwshua for the relentless videos he posts whilst driving.

They go from one new business to the next.

Can’t stand Josh he seems arrogant and controlling. Goes on like he’s some sort of celeb when he’s far from. They split up last year I think it was and then they got back together, probably manipulated her to get back with him

jojo911

I feel like Anna went down hill after she got BBL/fat transfer/lipsuction whatever that massive surgery she got in Turkey for free a few years ago if anyone remembers cus this was so long ago. Her whole look changed and she started getting more insecure and getting more work done when she was fine in the first place. Her natural body was to die for 😭

Also doesn't help having a narcissistic boyfriend who seems to be straying her along.. they were engaged then what happened? even had a house together that they had to give up because Joshua couldn't afford it (the cute modern all white house if anyone remembers!), their car is rented and Joshua's businesses are a bust, I don't know the real reason they broke up before but she should just run away whilst she can

Yep! You’ve hit the nail on the head.
He’s cheated on her so many times and what does she get out of it? Trust issues? Insecurity?
She would be huge if she left him, started a youtube or even speaking on instagram more often, showed the real Anna. But he is like a dead weight around her neck.
I actually think he’s got some sort of manic depression or bipolar. He jumps from business to business bankrupt to bankrupt stringing her along.
She was best friends with Haruka (she even mentioned Haruka would be one of her bridesmaids) and now Haruka is engaged with a baby on the way.
What’s Anna got? The engagement was 2015!
She’s a beautiful girl, she just needs to wake up

• Sad
Reactions: 11

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
She looked so much more beautiful without all the filler and botox.

I hope she has the strength to get back to her natural self. It’s heartbreaking 💔
I feel like Anna went down hill after she got BBL/fat transfer/lipsuction whatever that massive surgery she got in Turkey for free a few years ago if anyone remembers cus this was so long ago. Her whole look changed and she started getting more insecure and getting more work done when she was fine in the first place. Her natural body was to die for 😭

Also doesn't help having a narcissistic boyfriend who seems to be straying her along.. they were engaged then what happened? even had a house together that they had to give up because Joshua couldn't afford it (the cute modern all white house if anyone remembers!), their car is rented and Joshua's businesses are a bust, I don't know the real reason they broke up before but she should just run away whilst she can

Pinkii

VIP Member
Thats such a 2010 FB thing to do.

‘I’m decluttering my friends list, comment if you want to stay’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
i agree, he did it all and she went along with it.

she is lazy AF which is very clear from her lack of motivation to stick to anything longer than 5 mins

she basically just wants to be a wag or lady of leisure and doesn’t care what josh does or who they screw over to get that lifestyle.
agreed. She seems quite sinister and bitchy when you see any of her stories 😂 I mean she’s so lazy she’s the only “influencer” who doesn’t even bother to speak or make interactive videos for her audience. I mean when was the last time we heard the woman even say hello? Like 6 years ago? 😂

she could have made something of herself but she was far too lazy, she would rather take a photo of a coffee or a bowl of pasta and call it a day.

so actually I don’t feel sorry for her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtayswif

Can they stop trying to push the next fad onto everyone? He’s so rude on twitter, it takes a real bigot to insult everyone who’s taken the vaccine bc that would be like a 1/4 of the population..his self importance & arrogance is through the roof.

Every few months it’s another bs thing he’s trying to force his poor followers to buy. Poor Ana is also forced to keep promoting it through stories and links in her bio. Does he honestly think Instagram is going to cease to exist & everyone will automatically jump on his flooz/flop platform? What world is he living on?

How/why is he giving money advice with so many failed businesses, driving stupid expensive cars that only super rich people/broke silly people buy, living in a silly rental yet buying expensive ass sofas &rugs. At this point, they are literally the biggest memes on Instagram. Are they not embarrazzed?

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
Omg the influence they used to have is insane, they really were the original influencers lol they weren’t humble enough to keep it. Oh how the mighty have fallen 😂🤣

I actually have a friend who left her four year relationship because of these two, she wanted to date a rich man like “jwsha and ana” this was like 5/6 years ago she also said her boyfriend wasn’t “instagrammable” enough and now she’s a big Thot trying to chase footballers and Instagram clout 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

jojo911

0D64CC57-38F0-4589-BE6B-ADB2278349E8.png

A440D989-7198-4730-8285-305CB0F0C2C3.png

OMG ANNA. Stop!!!! For the love of god. She’s having dermal filler for the smile lines she doesn’t even have 😳 She doesn’t even look like herself anymore!

BB589091-0DBE-4548-8D64-D711605F8C80.png

I find this heartbreaking. I really do

• Sad
  • Sick

jojo911

She had it all going for her & she let a tramp like Josh ruin her. Josh has always put her down & made digs towards her. Some of the people he cheated on her with are literal crackheads. Shame really. If she had gone the youtube route and left Josh in the gutter she’d be shining now. He is a leech!
I suppose love is blind

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Off topic from the thread but still about them both

You know what’s really embarrassing…. So about 5 years ago me and my ex used to get ”inspo” from their Insta and took so many photos like them 😂😂 I wish I could post them but you’d know my identity ahahaha but it’s an absolute joke what they actually are!!

• Haha