Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked by Anna a long time ago for asking if selling dresses that she'd been gifted was the done thing. Had to unfollow jwshua for the relentless videos he posts whilst driving.

They go from one new business to the next.

Reactions: 6
I got blocked by Anna a long time ago for asking if selling dresses that she'd been gifted was the done thing. Had to unfollow jwshua for the relentless videos he posts whilst driving.

They go from one new business to the next.

Can’t stand Josh he seems arrogant and controlling. Goes on like he’s some sort of celeb when he’s far from. They split up last year I think it was and then they got back together, probably manipulated her to get back with him

Reactions: 12
To sum up - Anna is vacant and boring but nice enough and josh is a repulsive delusional arrogant twit. Opposite of goals. Everyone wants Anna to leave josh because he’s just so awful

Reactions: 8
Any tea on these 2 ? They are so boring now
I feel like they could’ve done so much better if they actually interacted with followers now they hardly get any likes and looks like they are struggling for money

Reactions: 4
I used to follow both and thought they were “absolute goals”... then I unfollowed as I just didn’t rate the whole vibe of looking like you’re miserable and made me feel like my life wasn’t good anyways... she has seriously had so much work done.. I see now they have both “restarted” their Instagram profiles?

Reactions: 2
I think they’re a classic example of insta not being reality! She’s pretty but has obviously had work done, but he seems SO up himself!

Has anyone seen the music video she was in years ago? 😂

I used to follow both and thought they were “absolute goals”... then I unfollowed as I just didn’t rate the whole vibe of looking like you’re miserable and made me feel like my life wasn’t good anyways... she has seriously had so much work done.. I see now they have both “restarted” their Instagram profiles?
Appearance wise she’s changed loads, she’s starting to look a bit manly to me with that jaw, I don’t understand why girls pay to have theirs like it. Definitely preferred her with the darker hair as well

I think they’re a classic example of insta not being reality! She’s pretty but has obviously had work done, but he seems SO up himself!

Has anyone seen the music video she was in years ago? 😂
Yess doesn’t she say something like “got any condoms?” In it 😂 I remember watching it when I was a teenager when it just came out lol

Reactions: 1
Yess doesn’t she say something like “got any condoms?” In it 😂 I remember watching it when I was a teenager when it just came out lol
[/QUOTE]

Yep 😂 I liked it when I was a teenager too haha. I followed her for a while without realising it was her, someone commented about it on one of her insta posts and I had to go back and watch it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah had anyone seen her comment about dating black guys on her page? It’s disgusting. She blocks anyone who unfollows her.

Anna and Josh are possibly the worst on insta. The whole facade baffles me and I can’t believe anyone would ever buy anything off them again

She comes across as so boring. Like she just spends her days arranging things around the house to take photos of for her insta story.

Reactions: 3
I noticed she deleted her blackout Tuesday #blacklivesmatter post. Probably just did it to follow the crowd and delete it on the sly a few days later as it doesn’t go with her content. Urghhh

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Does she not work either? Where does the money come from considering their businesses have all failed 😂