Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s too old to be a sugar baby now, most of those men want bouncy, fun and bubbly girls who are in uni or in their first jobs.

None of these men would put up with miserable Anna and her scowling face.

She will come off entitled and too “experienced” when those men want someone naive that they can treat to new things they’ve never experienced before and make them feel like gods 😂
Or she could just find a man twice her age and live her best life since she doesn’t want to work lol

Hate to be that person 😅 but do you have more info? I can believe they're not from old money based on how they display themselves. They both look Arab to me with white girl names. Also very masculine faces pumped with filler (not that it has any relevancy 😂)
they’re Pakistani and converted to Christianity. Sasha married a rich guy she met on an app. She’s asian but has had work done to look Middle Eastern

Also she hangs out with rich people who fund the lifestyle and the outings

Reactions: 1
they’re Pakistani and converted to Christianity. Sasha married a rich guy she met on an app. She’s asian but has had work done to look Middle Eastern

Also she hangs out with rich people who fund the lifestyle and the outings
do you know them in real life?

I remember seeing them start some sort of elite membership club to get into parties or something of that nature lol

• Haha
Oh no this Sasha woman should stop with the videos thinking she’s a supermodel with that awkward walk

Sasha has the Iraq flag in her profile, surely she's not a Pakistani faking to be Arab. Anyway, many people claim old money from Iran/Iraq, there's many that left with corruption/stolen money and set up shop abroad acting like they came from money. The ones that do don't flaunt it as other's have said. There's famous sisters Sonya and Fyza that did the same, fake being Arab, loads do it, but for what?

Own and be proud of where you're from. I know people who have met Josh and Anna, Josh took his fake Goyard wallet to Selfridges once, it was spotted by someone who works then and then he leeched off famous people's offspring to promote his brand. They've really lost it, I remember the day of the house next door to the other influencer couple.

Reactions: 2
Sasha has the Iraq flag in her profile, surely she's not a Pakistani faking to be Arab. Anyway, many people claim old money from Iran/Iraq, there's many that left with corruption/stolen money and set up shop abroad acting like they came from money. The ones that do don't flaunt it as other's have said. There's famous sisters Sonya and Fyza that did the same, fake being Arab, loads do it, but for what?

Own and be proud of where you're from. I know people who have met Josh and Anna, Josh took his fake Goyard wallet to Selfridges once, it was spotted by someone who works then and then he leeched off famous people's offspring to promote his brand. They've really lost it, I remember the day of the house next door to the other influencer couple.
Yes the flag is in her bio but it should be a Pakistani one. She used to pretend she was Saudi before the Iraqi life 😂 I’m telling you she’s 100% Pakistani with no Middle Eastern background. Like you said it’s common as Sonia Fyza did the same. There’s loads but if your mum wears a sari you’re not Iraqi

Yes the flag is in her bio but it should be a Pakistani one. She used to pretend she was Saudi before the Iraqi life 😂 I’m telling you she’s 100% Pakistani with no Middle Eastern background. Like you said it’s common as Sonia Fyza did the same. There’s loads but if your mum wears a sari you’re not Iraqi
What Pakistani mum wears a sari? isn't it what Indians wear right. Do you have any proof of the whole Saudi thing or anything or is it from things you've heard from people?

She could be pulling a Lailli Mirza where she lied about her South Asian side for years and years and just claimed her Iranian side (still don't even know if she was telling the truth either)

Reactions: 2
What Pakistani mum wears a sari? isn't it what Indians wear right. Do you have any proof of the whole Saudi thing or anything or is it from things you've heard from people?

She could be pulling a Lailli Mirza where she lied about her South Asian side for years and years and just claimed her Iranian side (still don't even know if she was telling the truth either)
Pakistani’s wear saris too. I’ve said where she’s from as I know for fact. But feel free to look for diff angles on it 😀

I know people from other asian countries who wear a sari, but Iraqi's definitely don't. I don't get why people lie about where they're from.
Interesting to know what they actually all do for a living, I think a lot of influencers buy engagement and brands are starting to see this.

Oh no I meant all of them incl. Anna and Joshua. I don't see any proper work with brands on her socials so I can't imagine she's getting paid that way. There has to be another business going on in the background. Every business is in her name not his. Did anyone ever figure out what their business DESIGNENT LIMITED is? I'm just baffled as to how they're surviving surely everyone knows their scams now 😂

It has to be in her name as he has filed for bankruptcy too many times.

she’s an idiot for letting him use her name for his failed stuff.

she does a few ads but always undisclosed.

I remember a few years ago Josh posted something saying that he would give 8 people the chance to be mentored by him/business partners for a new brand he was building.

Welll I was one of those suckers who fell for it. I was picked as one of the 8 and it turned out that we each had to invest £850 to start with and were promised returns of thousands... I cringe thinking about it.

There were two businesses, one was a hat and sunglasses brand (forgot the name), the other was a juice brand. Anyway the bank account I had to pay the £850 to was Designent Ltd.

It was so stupid, he set up a whatsapp group and gave us homework. Literally felt like the apprentice/Josh trying to steal peoples ideas or leach their contacts. I soon smelt the bull and got a refund and left...

Oh no I meant all of them incl. Anna and Joshua. I don't see any proper work with brands on her socials so I can't imagine she's getting paid that way. There has to be another business going on in the background. Every business is in her name not his. Did anyone ever figure out what their business DESIGNENT LIMITED is? I'm just baffled as to how they're surviving surely everyone knows their scams now 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if Josh was a scammer, robbing bank accounts and doing other sorts of financial fraud. A lot of people do it.

There are even criminals selling credit card clones now and the pin numbers. I don't know how it all works but I wouldn't put it past them.

Reactions: 6
I remember a few years ago Josh posted something saying that he would give 8 people the chance to be mentored by him/business partners for a new brand he was building.

Welll I was one of those suckers who fell for it. I was picked as one of the 8 and it turned out that we each had to invest £850 to start with and were promised returns of thousands... I cringe thinking about it.

There were two businesses, one was a hat and sunglasses brand (forgot the name), the other was a juice brand. Anyway the bank account I had to pay the £850 to was Designent Ltd.

It was so stupid, he set up a whatsapp group and gave us homework. Literally felt like the apprentice/Josh trying to steal peoples ideas or leach their contacts. I soon smelt the bull and got a refund and left...
Oh wow. Did you actually pay him the £850?!

Oh wow. Did you actually pay him the £850?!
So I paid half (we could pay in 2 installments). I was then having second thoughts and got a refund. Josh was spouting all the 'there's so many people who would love to be mentored by me, if you're not 100% committed then back out now'.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So I paid half (we could pay in 2 installments). I was then having second thoughts and got a refund. Josh was spouting all the 'there's so many people who would love to be mentored by me, if you're not 100% committed then back out now'.
the sick face is for Josh’s arrogance!!!

he is an utter bellend.

anyone remember when amrezy ripped him during bis kanye phase when he thought he was a stylist and tried to give her advice!? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I look at Anna's insta and just think wow your life must be so dull and you must be so unhappy to think that people want to see stories of your window wipers or your feet walking.... GET A LIFE HUN

Reactions: 7