Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to add this in back in September but thought it was too funny to not share. Removed me because I wasn’t falling for this stupid currency scam thing I assume will be his next failed attempt at a ‘business’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Same with me he asked me for £1k for his start up either late 2020 or Jan last year and when I said no he removed me as a follower!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Same with me he asked me for £1k for his start up either late 2020 or Jan last year and when I said no he removed me as a follower!
Omg!!! this is so sleazy. Please tell me you kept the messages? 😂 🤕

He always did give me broke boy that stunts with £5 in bank account vibes

Reactions: 10

He started posting about a private account he had made with insider trading tips or whatever- not something I am interested in.
I can’t remember quite what incentivised me to interact with him, he asked his followers to comment a money- 💸 emoji on a post. He then DM’d me saying that if I wanted access to his private account I had to pay £100. I politely declined and shortly after he deleted and message and blocked me. I did screenshot the original but it’s been so long I think I deleted it again.

After this all of a sudden he is pushing SYA which is a deflationary currency of this Flooz ecosystem which he is now pushing.
It’s quite possible he could have been pushing SYA through his private account, pushing the price up and making it seem like a more valuable asset than it really is in prep for this ridiculous site. It’s Club Penguin on steroids.
I’ve always watched from afar but this is highly unethical. SYA is an experimental currency, he’s not the first influencer to provide financial information but he is potentially giving out awful untrained financial advice.

I am 25 and work in financial services so can spot these kinds of scams a mile off but other younger people on instagram etc may not be able to until it’s too late.
This is of course heresay and everything I have said above is a guess but an educated one based on following him for a while and being DM’d numerous ‘investment opportunities’ whilst I did. No wonder he wanted to get rid of followers!

if I had believed in him and invested in every project/ opportunity he presented his following I would be down over £3k. There was a project in 2019 that was offered to me at £1k a month instalments, but he wasn’t willing to tell me what it was for before I sent the money. I had no intention of sending a penny of course but was completely shocked at the offer.

Omg!!! this is so sleazy. Please tell me you kept the messages? 😂 🤕

He always did give me broke boy that stunts with £5 in bank account vibes
This is all I have since stuff has now been deleted!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Forgot to add this in back in September but thought it was too funny to not share. Removed me because I wasn’t falling for this stupid currency scam thing I assume will be his next failed attempt at a ‘business’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would of been so spiteful with my response “okay good luck with your next scam 💗

He started posting about a private account he had made with insider trading tips or whatever- not something I am interested in.
I can’t remember quite what incentivised me to interact with him, he asked his followers to comment a money- 💸 emoji on a post. He then DM’d me saying that if I wanted access to his private account I had to pay £100. I politely declined and shortly after he deleted and message and blocked me. I did screenshot the original but it’s been so long I think I deleted it again.

After this all of a sudden he is pushing SYA which is a deflationary currency of this Flooz ecosystem which he is now pushing.
It’s quite possible he could have been pushing SYA through his private account, pushing the price up and making it seem like a more valuable asset than it really is in prep for this ridiculous site. It’s Club Penguin on steroids.
I’ve always watched from afar but this is highly unethical. SYA is an experimental currency, he’s not the first influencer to provide financial information but he is potentially giving out awful untrained financial advice.

I am 25 and work in financial services so can spot these kinds of scams a mile off but other younger people on instagram etc may not be able to until it’s too late.
This is of course heresay and everything I have said above is a guess but an educated one based on following him for a while and being DM’d numerous ‘investment opportunities’ whilst I did. No wonder he wanted to get rid of followers!

if I had believed in him and invested in every project/ opportunity he presented his following I would be down over £3k. There was a project in 2019 that was offered to me at £1k a month instalments, but he wasn’t willing to tell me what it was for before I sent the money. I had no intention of sending a penny of course but was completely shocked at the offer.

This is all I have since stuff has now been deleted!!
jwsha shared this company to his Instagram I feel like the companies clearly using young people to make money it’s called nexa rise @nexarise on Instagram, is it legit? They have a hashtag #FRC⭕ is it a pyramid scheme?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
How do they afford this lifestyle? Like they are in Dubai right now yet he not long ago was declared bankrupt?

Reactions: 2
How do they afford this lifestyle? Like they are in Dubai right now yet he not long ago was declared bankrupt?
I feel like they both probably got jobs again! Plus if he asked every single one of his followers for a grand maybe some idiots actually gave it to him 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Latest is that josh is on Raya- I would screenshot but I would get banned. Cheating on Anna AGAIN, its his profile too because its connected to your socials. imagine wasting your life on this guy for like 10 years or whatever, he's so UGLY and just a horrible horrible human being. all his friends were done with him because he's 2faced and Ive heard the same of Anna. They don't have friends because they don't know how to keep them. These guys have such a bad reputation and should hire crisis PR if they want to continue with their lives because too many people know about their scams. Their bad ways have finally caught up with them. Josh has really ruined Annas life and she's such a vacuous individual she can't even see it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Latest is that josh is on Raya- I would screenshot but I would get banned. Cheating on Anna AGAIN, its his profile too because its connected to your socials. imagine wasting your life on this guy for like 10 years or whatever, he's so UGLY and just a horrible horrible human being. all his friends were done with him because he's 2faced and Ive heard the same of Anna. They don't have friends because they don't know how to keep them. These guys have such a bad reputation and should hire crisis PR if they want to continue with their lives because too many people know about their scams. Their bad ways have finally caught up with them. Josh has really ruined Annas life and she's such a vacuous individual she can't even see it.
to be honest if they ever break up it would be the best thing to happen for her career, she could easily date a footballer/athlete and just do a 180 on her social media, he's ruining her life

Reactions: 8
He's on Raya wtf!!! what does his profile say, anything interesting?

Reactions: 3
to be honest if they ever break up it would be the best thing to happen for her career, she could easily date a footballer/athlete and just do a 180 on her social media, he's ruining her life
Noooo most footballers her age are married already, the younger ones aren’t going for her, she’s ruined she’s not the pretty girl she once was, she looks awful now sorry 😔

Reactions: 4
Noooo most footballers her age are married already, the younger ones aren’t going for her, she’s ruined she’s not the pretty girl she once was, she looks awful now sorry 😔
I don’t think she’s ruined, she’s still very attractive but perhaps overdone the filler which is easily rectified by dissolving. I also don’t think a footballers wife is the way to go for anyone.
If Anna had the strength to leave him then the best thing she could do is spend time by herself to heal and find out what actually makes her happy. Make more meaningful relationships with friends, perhaps try to repair a few relationships that have been broken along the way because she got caught in the long con with him. She seems codependent on him, she’s been with him for so long and probably can’t see what life on the other side would look like. She’s only in her 30’s, she could have a much more meaningful life alone, heal, make something of herself and meet someone much better for her. But I think she’s caught up in the Instagram game of showing off and meeting a certain aesthetic and she won’t let that go which is toxic

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s ruined, she’s still very attractive but perhaps overdone the filler which is easily rectified by dissolving. I also don’t think a footballers wife is the way to go for anyone.
If Anna had the strength to leave him then the best thing she could do is spend time by herself to heal and find out what actually makes her happy. Make more meaningful relationships with friends, perhaps try to repair a few relationships that have been broken along the way because she got caught in the long con with him. She seems codependent on him, she’s been with him for so long and probably can’t see what life on the other side would look like. She’s only in her 30’s, she could have a much more meaningful life alone, heal, make something of herself and meet someone much better for her. But I think she’s caught up in the Instagram game of showing off and meeting a certain aesthetic and she won’t let that go which is toxic
Yeh that was a bit mean but what’s she’s done to her face isn’t good, hopefully she sees that herself and dissolves it. Agree going for footballers isn’t good either.

Reactions: 5
He's on Raya wtf!!! what does his profile say, anything interesting?
yes he's listed himself as an art director, I know a small percentage of people that use it to network however that wasn't specified and on some peoples profiles it specifically says that. The fact he hasn't specified means he's using it to find other women too but someone like Anna is very co dependant on him and its really tragic, he will be the ruin of her. I don't get why she's showing off her doctor getting fillers but is using a filter surely that's silly.

Reactions: 6
0AC11244-623C-4FFA-9EE6-FC1EA9747A12.png

B33AF81B-0345-46ED-BF79-0E65B3F44696.png

I really believe he is making her feel so insecure that she continually does this. It’s like body dysmorphia at this point, She can no longer see her beauty or her worth and it is all because of that prick!

Reactions: 7