Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed him a while ago, got sick of seeing his weird smug face on my feed 😂
I’ve always found him very odd looking

I remember when Anna posted a video of him in the shower and you could see his willy. So many girls went crazy and was reposting it as it’s big 😂

Reactions: 1
I saw them together in Hitchin a few weeks back and was surprised how basic they both looked...nothing like IG shock horror

Did she look botched in the face from all the filler
She just has that generic sex doll face going on which personally I don’t think is attractive especially considering how naturally pretty she was

I’ve just spotted her again in Band M bargains of all places. Wonder why she didn’t add that to her IG story? Certainly more interesting than a picture of a croissant and a pair of casual field sunglasses .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally I have joined tattle and wanted to add something about these two!

I was friends with Carina etc back when we were in university. We are all 30 now and at a different stage in life, Carina btw has a very successful corporate career and is doing well. She met Anna as they both worked at the spa at the Hilton Park Lane. I think Anna was a masseuse or something.

I’ve been on a few girls nights out with Anna, she’s quite quiet, meek and unremarkable. However Josh would always tag along. He was constantly around, taking photos and documenting everything he couldpost online to make him look rich.

he would take photos of Carina’s flatmates Loubs which he found on the floor and get Carina to be their personal photographer using her shared uni house which was pretty nice in Canada Water. All the photos of them posing around was at Carina’s house share and walking around outside lol as I suppose their homes were not up to scratch.

They are so fake. I do believe however after meeting her several times that Anna was not part of all this, it’s been Josh as the instigator all along. Anna does not have the mental capacity to do anything, she is very agreeable and just does everything he wants.

tbh if he wasn’t so obsessed with Instagram an focused on his career as an engineer and left Anna to do the influencing they would probably be in a better place by now. He could have supported her with setting up clothing stores etc on weekends and evenings. Anna as I’ve said isn’t very smart, she’s not capable of being conniving or scamming etc... it’s totally Josh.

Just to note, even the lavish pics etc back in the day, all those hotel stays and things they got for free due to Anna working at the hotel. So again all fake and set up.

can’t believe they’re still at it.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
You need to get yourself on lipstick alley and tell the girls there!! Does Carina ever say anything about why Anna can’t keep any friends?

Reactions: 3
You need to get yourself on lipstick alley and tell the girls there!! Does Carina ever say anything about why Anna can’t keep any friends?
Carina is a decent girl, when she met Anna she just moved to London and got the job at The Hilton due to her studying sports science or something. She was doing sports massages. Anyways, off topic. Carina just moved to London from her hometown for University so didn't have an established social life in London yet. So she immediately got taken in by Anna and Josh and their online personas.

Well Anna/Josh are users. If you remember back in the day, the 3 of them were like a threesome, Josh with Anna and Carina. She went everywhere with them and got swept up in it all. She was a free photographer/Anna’s personal paparazzi.

Ultimately Anna and Josh are users and kept her around as she added something to their photos her and Anna twinning with the dark hair. Carina is from humble beginnings and also felt pressured to fit in, she even bought a really old secondhand Cartier out of social pressure from them.

They were always at Funky Buddha and Vendome then, out with footballers and the white stuff as that was the scene back then.

they really messed up their social media they could of been millionaires if as you said he stuck to his job and helped her on the weekends etc, does anyone have carinas Instagram name?

they really messed up their social media they could of been millionaires if as you said he stuck to his job and helped her on the weekends etc, does anyone have carinas Instagram name?
its @carinacona - tbh I don’t think they will get anywhere, constantly flexing and for who? All Josh is good at is going bankrupt and flopping businesses.

he’s broke now so all the credit cards are in Anna’s name, she’s in a really bad position.

Reactions: 2
It’s been a minute since I checked in on these two wtf has she done to her face!?? And they still aren’t married?? They’ve been engaged about 5 years by now!!

Reactions: 5
Are they living together or?i seen some comments saying they are broke?but how they still manage to buy luxury stuff i won't if i was broke .And her closet is huge tho.So are they really?

Are they living together or?i seen some comments saying they are broke?but how they still manage to buy luxury stuff i won't if i was broke .And her closet is huge tho.So are they really?
Was thinking the same. Fakes? I dunno...