Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When kidbrooke village was first built they lived there and I remember once pulling up in the Homebase car park and they were trying to fit what they’d just bought into her Audi TT and they literally looked like strangers no chemistry or anything between them I remember watching them struggle to fit things but literally didn’t say a word to each other and that was about 10 years ago so I can only imagine what they’re like now

Reactions: 9
I’ve mentioned on here before I used to be friends with her and he used to follow her round like a dog. He came everywhere 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They had a great thread on lipstick alley or whatever it’s called. I don’t know if it’s still going but a lot of gossip was on there! There was a lot of chat re the fall out with Ibby and his other friend who is gaffinovich on insta (he had a girlfriend Jo.rdan who left him for the lifestyle Anna wanted - and was funded by rich arabs) but I can’t remember the ins and outs of the fallout but a large part was jealousy and he thought he was better than them, especially ibby who was just starting to do well with sundarbay

Reactions: 3
They had a great thread on lipstick alley or whatever it’s called. I don’t know if it’s still going but a lot of gossip was on there! There was a lot of chat re the fall out with Ibby and his other friend who is gaffinovich on insta (he had a girlfriend Jo.rdan who left him for the lifestyle Anna wanted - and was funded by rich arabs) but I can’t remember the ins and outs of the fallout but a large part was jealousy and he thought he was better than them, especially ibby who was just starting to do well with sundarbay
Surprised to hear about Jordan being funded by Arabs whole time I thought it was her own family who were helping her

Surprised to hear about Jordan being funded by Arabs whole time I thought it was her own family who were helping her
nope can confirm she comes from a very average family. It was talk of the town where she is from

Reactions: 1
Ooooo spill the tea! what else do you know? 😄

Also I like how this thread is more active these days lol
Hahaha no not much tea without outing myself! Her ex bf used to cheat on her.
Was always fun, out going, hard working and beautiful!
She was with her ex quite a few years then when they broke up she started coming out more and having a good time! then she met Josh 🙃 and yeah like i said he didn’t leave her side. Literally followed her everywhere … any gatherings he was sure to be there!!
As they got more known she slowly started dropping us. I guess we were not twitter/ insta (early days) cool enough 😂😂😂😂 she started hanging around with “cooler” people!! Funny thing is we’re all happy and thriving with good jobs, kids, houses and look at her 😞 it does make me sad as she was one of us xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
nope can confirm she comes from a very average family. It was talk of the town where she is from
What do you mean funded by Arabs 😂😂😂 was she one of those porta potties? Also if you were “funded by Arabs” why would you make that public information.

Hahaha no not much tea without outing myself! Her ex bf used to cheat on her.
Was always fun, out going, hard working and beautiful!
She was with her ex quite a few years then when they broke up she started coming out more and having a good time! then she met Josh 🙃 and yeah like i said he didn’t leave her side. Literally followed her everywhere … any gatherings he was sure to be there!!
As they got more known she slowly started dropping us. I guess we were not twitter/ insta (early days) cool enough 😂😂😂😂 she started hanging around with “cooler” people!! Funny thing is we’re all happy and thriving with good jobs, kids, houses and look at her 😞 it does make me sad as she was one of us xx
Tell us more please 😂😂😂 they lived for IG and would use Carina as their tag along photographer. Such silly people and Joshuas main pleasure in life was taking photos of louboutins. He thought it was totally normal to tag along on girls nights out and he was the only guy just following Anna around like a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What do you mean funded by Arabs 😂😂😂 was she one of those porta potties? Also if you were “funded by Arabs” why would you make that public information.

Tell us more please 😂😂😂 they lived for IG and would use Carina as their tag along photographer. Such silly people and Joshuas main pleasure in life was taking photos of louboutins. He thought it was totally normal to tag along on girls nights out and he was the only guy just following Anna around like a dog.
she had Arab men funding her lifestyle. I don’t think porta potty, but sugar baby kinda thing. paying for Knightsbridge apartment, lavish gifts. She was a fashion intern and then had birkins and all. Now I am sure she makes money in her own right, but not back then

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She just posted a ton of pictures and she looks like man in all of them! She’s made her face square with all the filler and then the block eyebrows.. is she blind??

Reactions: 5
She just posted a ton of pictures and she looks like man in all of them! She’s made her face square with all the filler and then the block eyebrows.. is she blind??
She deleted the photos so I think she came on here and saw your comment. So sad, all her photos basically are her turning away from the camera or wearing glasses or a hat…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not smiling in a single photo she just has this sort of vacant and miserable expression… not one single photo with any visible sign of happiness. Wtf is wrong with people

0D64CC57-38F0-4589-BE6B-ADB2278349E8.png

A440D989-7198-4730-8285-305CB0F0C2C3.png

OMG ANNA. Stop!!!! For the love of god. She’s having dermal filler for the smile lines she doesn’t even have 😳 She doesn’t even look like herself anymore!

BB589091-0DBE-4548-8D64-D711605F8C80.png

I find this heartbreaking. I really do

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
OMG her head has gone so big as it’s been pumped up with all the fillers. She looks really unnatural and like those older women who get lots of surgery and look really desperate to appear young. Far too much she has ruined her face… wtf