Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she’s so tragic and boring. She could actually have made more of her life and stop depending on Josh financially if she just relaxed, opened up more, show more personality online and stop with the fillers. She’s like a brainless mannequin.

Reactions: 9
I see Jwshua still trynna scam people into investing into his fake tit.

what a pair of losers they have become

Reactions: 5
I see Jwshua still trynna scam people into investing into his fake tit.

what a pair of losers they have become
I don’t get how they have a G-wagon now and Hermes…. A pair of scammers. Does Anna depend on josh financially? Hardly think she’s the go to for influencing these days.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get how they have a G-wagon now and Hermes…. A pair of scammers. Does Anna depend on josh financially? Hardly think she’s the go to for influencing these days.
by running their nft and crypto scams.. he always has a scam up his sleeve.

more fool the people who part with their money and fund their lifestyle for them.

Reactions: 3

more fool the people who part with their money and fund their lifestyle for them.
I just don’t get how people get away with this. I’ve been on the Daria Radionova thread too another scammer. Surely this kind of dodgy lifestyle isn’t sustainable? Why hasn’t any of it been flaged and he hasn’t been held accountable for anything? He creates businesses, hypes them up and then shuts them down.

Anna gormlessly follows him around whilst looking for new places she can get more fillers for free to make herself even more shocking looking. Those eyebrows have ruined her face :(

Reactions: 4

Exactly. And I’d bet the car is leased or financed. If you asked them to pull up even £20k cash I’d doubt they could.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. And I’d bet the car is leased or financed. If you asked them to pull up even £20k cash I’d doubt they could.
Who remembers that gorgeous glass apartment/house they were living in! I think they were renting it, I remember josh even proposed to Anna during then for New Years?! time flies but they had so much money then to be splashing out, they were at the peak of their social media careers and everyone wanted to be them 😂 now if you ask people if they know Anna and Josh, they wouldn't have a single clue! I bet they both don't even have any savings between them

Reactions: 6
Who remembers that gorgeous glass apartment/house they were living in! I think they were renting it, I remember josh even proposed to Anna during then for New Years?! time flies but they had so much money then to be splashing out, they were at the peak of their social media careers and everyone wanted to be them 😂 now if you ask people if they know Anna and Josh, they wouldn't have a single clue! I bet they both don't even have any savings between them
yes! I loved Anna back then. To me she was the first ‘influencer’.. i hadn’t seen anyone like her but she let her kanye wannabe boyf take over and ruined her.. now she a basic witch and doesn’t stand out in that world

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same, I used to follow them thinking they were actual goals but in the time since then I’ve levelled up myself and married a man who thankfully is nothing like Josh 😂 and they’re now just a joke to me. Why are they still not married?

Same, I used to follow them thinking they were actual goals but in the time since then I’ve levelled up myself and married a man who thankfully is nothing like Josh 😂 and they’re now just a joke to me. Why are they still not married?
Can’t remember if I even posted on here before but I remember go to tattoo shops asking for her exact tattoo. No one was able to get it quite right and I used to be so frustrated 😂 I didn’t get it just because it wasn’t exactly like Anna’s

• Haha
yes! I loved Anna back then. To me she was the first ‘influencer’.. i hadn’t seen anyone like her but she let her kanye wannabe boyf take over and ruined her.. now she a basic witch and doesn’t stand out in that world
they’re the type of people to lease a G Wagon and live on ramen noodles for a month.

thry keep failing cause they never stick to anything… YouTube, blogging, almau, date night, Annie Hood, Sundar Bay, the networking app… what else?

going to live on top of a cafebut having a Porsche and driving to Mayfair to get a coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
they’re the type of people to lease a G Wagon and live on ramen noodles for a month.

thry keep failing cause they never stick to anything… YouTube, blogging, almau, date night, Annie Hood, Sundar Bay, the networking app… what else?

going to live on top of a cafebut having a Porsche and driving to Mayfair to get a coffee.
Yeah and she's friends with this rich Arab girl who comes from old money, her name is Sasha Wilson on Insta and she is constantly with Anna in Mayfair having expensive dinners and they went on a girls holiday to Ibiza and cant help but think how on earth does Anna keep up with the rich lifestyle! what does she have going for as you mentioned? literally nothing!

Sorry but she looks like a trans here and much older than her years!

I’m trying to think of timelines and I’m sure I was following her circa 2012/13/14 and that was their prime. They had thousands of followers then but she’s still on 284k? I know a lot of people buy followers but for pretty much 10 years with a good start on instagram she should be up into the millions now and making good money from it. Maybe then her long term fiancée wouldn’t have to beg, borrowing and steal. Not that she should carry him but that was their brand.

Attachments

Sorry but she looks like a trans here and much older than her years!

I’m trying to think of timelines and I’m sure I was following her circa 2012/13/14 and that was their prime. They had thousands of followers then but she’s still on 284k? I know a lot of people buy followers but for pretty much 10 years with a good start on instagram she should be up into the millions now and making good money from it. Maybe then her long term fiancée wouldn’t have to beg, borrowing and steal. Not that she should carry him but that was their brand.
she had 325k at one point and when insta had a glitch and removed paid for followers she dropped to 225 or something 🤣🤣 was hilarious.

also it must burn josh’s ass that he fucked up sundarbay, look at how well Ibby and charlotte are doing with it! They’re getting featured in vogue and all sorts and Josh debating about nft’s on twitter.. how the mighty have fallen

also its hilarious because sundarbay instagram account was josh’s own personal account and then he changed it to sundarbay as it already had 100k followers, and he lost all that for what!? 🤣

• Haha
Yeah and she's friends with this rich Arab girl who comes from old money, her name is Sasha Wilson on Insta and she is constantly with Anna in Mayfair having expensive dinners and they went on a girls holiday to Ibiza and cant help but think how on earth does Anna keep up with the rich lifestyle! what does she have going for as you mentioned? literally nothing!
A lot of rich Arabs would just cover the bill for their broke ass friends if they liked them lol

• Haha
She definitely looks manly now! It’s a shame because she used to be really pretty back in the day, even when she started to get a little bit of filler she still looked amazing but now she’s completely ruined her looks.
I remember joining insta back in 2013/2014 and coming across her page and like everyone has said they were the IT couple of insta. I remember when a photo of Josh naked was posted before being quickly removed and everyone was going crazy over it as he had a massive 🍆 😂 I remember searching it on Twitter so I could look haha.

• Haha
I dislike a lot of ‘influencers’ but my level of Hatred for Josh is a new.

he is literally the most vile thing on social media. Physically he is ugly as duck, how Anna can stomach to have sex with him is beyonc me 🤢 but his personality is even worse…the way he thinks the world should listen to his opinions and that he is some guru in everyway is just so cringeworthy

Reactions: 7
I’ve just noticed a lot of Anna’s photos are turning away from the camera or wearing hats and glasses so she is pretty aware of what she’s done to herself.

I think the mix of the eyebrows, cheeks and lips make her look transgendered. She naturally had small delicate features like her nose and lips her brows weren’t the thickest either but it worked for her and she had a natural bronzed beauty vibe. She never wore much makeup and seemed quite effortless. She needs to remove all that filler and those eyebrows ASAP.

How controlling does he seem here in this YouTube vid?

• Sad
I’ve just noticed a lot of Anna’s photos are turning away from the camera or wearing hats and glasses so she is pretty aware of what she’s done to herself.

I think the mix of the eyebrows, cheeks and lips make her look transgendered. She naturally had small delicate features like her nose and lips her brows weren’t the thickest either but it worked for her and she had a natural bronzed beauty vibe. She never wore much makeup and seemed quite effortless. She needs to remove all that filler and those eyebrows ASAP.

How controlling does he seem here in this YouTube vid?
Yikes this video...but you can tell this is when Anna was in her prime. She looked so so naturally stunning!

When Anna was eyerolling "I ALWAYS :rolleyes: get asked what I use on my skin :confused:" you can tell clout went to her head as she doesn't appear to be humble at all. Josh came across patronising here but its probably his weak humour