Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wakametango

Chatty Member
Off topic from the thread but still about them both

You know what’s really embarrassing…. So about 5 years ago me and my ex used to get ”inspo” from their Insta and took so many photos like them 😂😂 I wish I could post them but you’d know my identity ahahaha but it’s an absolute joke what they actually are!!
Don’t worry I went to about three tattoo shops to get her thigh tattoo. I was never satisfied with their drawing as they couldn’t replicate it exactly so I never committed 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

qtr100

Chatty Member
I don’t see how her life is ruined because she’s working a 9 to 5. Everyone has to work in one way or another and it’s probably made her more grounded. The level of brain rot that comes with a hedonistic luxurious lifestyle surrounded by the most vapid materialistic people on earth is very unfulfilling for someone with an ounce of intelligence. There are way worse things that could have happened than a downgrade in her lifestyle, like going to jail for something dodgy. God knows what scam Josh is up to nowadays. At least she’s free of him and can focus on her future

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Same with me he asked me for £1k for his start up either late 2020 or Jan last year and when I said no he removed me as a follower!
Omg!!! this is so sleazy. Please tell me you kept the messages? 😂 🤕

He always did give me broke boy that stunts with £5 in bank account vibes

leepdeex

When kidbrooke village was first built they lived there and I remember once pulling up in the Homebase car park and they were trying to fit what they’d just bought into her Audi TT and they literally looked like strangers no chemistry or anything between them I remember watching them struggle to fit things but literally didn’t say a word to each other and that was about 10 years ago so I can only imagine what they’re like now

Reactions: 9

Londondiva

I’ve mentioned on here before I used to be friends with her and he used to follow her round like a dog. He came everywhere 🙄

• Wow

jojo911

DE894DB0-C0BD-4C16-8110-CAC6A7DE1A54.png

He was proud to announce he was doing her eyes & adding more to her lips as “they haven’t been touched in a while”

Anna STOP THIS MADNESS.
I wouldn’t trust him with a crayon never mind a needle…

• Sad
  • Wow

Halliestar

VIP Member
She definitely looks manly now! It’s a shame because she used to be really pretty back in the day, even when she started to get a little bit of filler she still looked amazing but now she’s completely ruined her looks.
I remember joining insta back in 2013/2014 and coming across her page and like everyone has said they were the IT couple of insta. I remember when a photo of Josh naked was posted before being quickly removed and everyone was going crazy over it as he had a massive 🍆 😂 I remember searching it on Twitter so I could look haha.

• Haha

passmethetea101

I just saw Anna yesterday at my gym in the spa uniform ! I’ve seen her a few times in Hitchin …normally in BM bargains 🤣

These two are the epitome of what’s wrong with the world. All smoke and mirrors for Instagram making out their millionaires when in reality she probably has a 9-5 that’s not particularly well paid.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
I feel like the only person who would get with Josh is a naive international student he targeted in that Mayfair gym.

• Haha

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Oh god she’s so tragic and boring. She could actually have made more of her life and stop depending on Josh financially if she just relaxed, opened up more, show more personality online and stop with the fillers. She’s like a brainless mannequin.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Same, I used to follow them thinking they were actual goals but in the time since then I’ve levelled up myself and married a man who thankfully is nothing like Josh 😂 and they’re now just a joke to me. Why are they still not married?

Pinkii

VIP Member
Sorry but she looks like a trans here and much older than her years!

I’m trying to think of timelines and I’m sure I was following her circa 2012/13/14 and that was their prime. They had thousands of followers then but she’s still on 284k? I know a lot of people buy followers but for pretty much 10 years with a good start on instagram she should be up into the millions now and making good money from it. Maybe then her long term fiancée wouldn’t have to beg, borrowing and steal. Not that she should carry him but that was their brand.
she had 325k at one point and when insta had a glitch and removed paid for followers she dropped to 225 or something 🤣🤣 was hilarious.

also it must burn josh’s ass that he fucked up sundarbay, look at how well Ibby and charlotte are doing with it! They’re getting featured in vogue and all sorts and Josh debating about nft’s on twitter.. how the mighty have fallen

also its hilarious because sundarbay instagram account was josh’s own personal account and then he changed it to sundarbay as it already had 100k followers, and he lost all that for what!? 🤣

• Haha

Eleven11

I just saw Anna yesterday at my gym in the spa uniform ! I’ve seen her a few times in Hitchin …normally in BM bargains 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Finally anna ditched that frog!

100% she already had someone lined up though before she did it

any girl who gets with josh will need her head and eyes examining

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
She will probably be happier working in a spa and meeting a decent partner than being with a deluded fantasist like Josh.

Just a shame he wasted her 20’s when she could have been building her own life up and now she’s doing the job she was doing at 19.