Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Its a shame she didnt do it sooner, she could have blown up as an influencer if she didnt have him Dragging her down with him and his schemes

Reactions: 9

qtr100

Chatty Member
His new girl must be slow af because why would you willingly associate yourself with a grown man who’s still a bankrupt loser after numerous attempts to defraud his followers with every business venture 🤦‍♀️ happy for Anna! Good riddance. Wish she didn’t waste years with this clown

Reactions: 8

Youtayswif

Josh is so annoying on twitter. He is anti vaccine and anti lockdown too. He’s always talking about investments too, but why does he keep filing for bankruptcy? Confusing lol

• Haha

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
I haven’t followed her in years and I absolutely loved her before. Looking at her page now there’s nothing to it. Is she still with josh? Do they no longer do influencing?

I don't think Anna does anything just a mute who lives for her next aesthetic treatments and trips abroad.

• Haha

trashtalker36

He tries to portray an image that he can’t afford. It’s painfully embarrassing and no surprise that Anna left him.

Fortheloveofme

i only know a little bit, he was basically doing the line with some well off indian guy as the investor but assume as always Josh fell out with him or tried to rip him off, next thing you know sundarbay has been taken over by ibby and he brings charlotte on board and they smash it!

They used to Hang around these 2 asian sisters who were super rich then fell out and on one of the sister q&a they called him out for basically ‘loaninv’ money off them and he never paid them back.

this guy not only rips off his followers but also his friends.

anna seems to be in her element atm with her friends like aimazin and sasha as they are all vapid and superficial as her
I followed the Indian guy investor gf on IG
I think it was last year she did a q&a and someone asked about her boyf old company and she basically said Anna and Josh conned them really badly, they are literally scammers I don’t know how they get away with it.
If I was that good at scamming people I wouldn’t be living on top of a coffee shop tho.
They need to get married or have kids already she must be so bored living the same life.
I’ve been following her since I was about 17 and I’m 24 now, she hasn’t evolved or levelled up in any way

• Wow

cattydevine

The way that these two fell off is insane. I remember she was also BFF’s with Andrea Diamond too at one point! Can somebody also explain the Sundarbay story?

Pinkii

VIP Member
I was at my parents home clearing out some old clothes and Xammasi was really that girl! I had so many zara outfits that I copied off her 😂
It’s such a shame that she and josh were scammers, if she was more personable and still stayed true to herself she would have huuge by now
I really liked her style and she was probably one of the first instagram ‘influencers’ imo. Josh ruined it for her, she had so much potential to blow up 1 mil followers etc.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Why would anyone want to cheat with Josh?

plus knowing he’s in a very public relationship.
Its got to be for clout because I cant think of any other reason why a woman would want to sleep with such a narcissist and fraud! he's publicly humiliated himself :sick: he has nothing else going for him except his instagram followers

I think Anna is just so used to Josh that she's scared of loving someone else which is sad. She needs to cut those strings off man its never too late to move on and learn to love herself again. She just seems so lost and finding temporary happiness with fillers and surgeries but it doesnt change how unhappy she is on the inside 😩

Secretkady

To sum up - Anna is vacant and boring but nice enough and josh is a repulsive delusional arrogant twat. Opposite of goals. Everyone wants Anna to leave josh because he’s just so awful

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
yes! I loved Anna back then. To me she was the first ‘influencer’.. i hadn’t seen anyone like her but she let her kanye wannabe boyf take over and ruined her.. now she a basic bitch and doesn’t stand out in that world
they’re the type of people to lease a G Wagon and live on ramen noodles for a month.

thry keep failing cause they never stick to anything… YouTube, blogging, almau, date night, Annie Hood, Sundar Bay, the networking app… what else?

going to live on top of a cafebut having a Porsche and driving to Mayfair to get a coffee.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
I don’t even think the number of Instagram followers count for much these days… it’s all about “community” and “trust” right? Don’t think he has that… I think he did in his peak

her life seems really boring and fake there’s only so much lunching, coffee and walking around shops with fake friends you can do… and trips to dodgy doctors for a few moments of a buzz.

I don’t feel like Josh was leeching off her though, I say it was opposite, all the businesses were him setting them up, all under his name and he orchestrated and created everything meaning he is in financial control and she was happy sitting back and letting it all happen.
i agree, he did it all and she went along with it.

she is lazy AF which is very clear from her lack of motivation to stick to anything longer than 5 mins

she basically just wants to be a wag or lady of leisure and doesn’t care what josh does or who they screw over to get that lifestyle.

Jdean79

Justdrinkingtea

Noooo most footballers her age are married already, the younger ones aren’t going for her, she’s ruined she’s not the pretty girl she once was, she looks awful now sorry 😔
I don’t think she’s ruined, she’s still very attractive but perhaps overdone the filler which is easily rectified by dissolving. I also don’t think a footballers wife is the way to go for anyone.
If Anna had the strength to leave him then the best thing she could do is spend time by herself to heal and find out what actually makes her happy. Make more meaningful relationships with friends, perhaps try to repair a few relationships that have been broken along the way because she got caught in the long con with him. She seems codependent on him, she’s been with him for so long and probably can’t see what life on the other side would look like. She’s only in her 30’s, she could have a much more meaningful life alone, heal, make something of herself and meet someone much better for her. But I think she’s caught up in the Instagram game of showing off and meeting a certain aesthetic and she won’t let that go which is toxic

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
Latest is that josh is on Raya- I would screenshot but I would get banned. Cheating on Anna AGAIN, its his profile too because its connected to your socials. imagine wasting your life on this guy for like 10 years or whatever, he's so UGLY and just a horrible horrible human being. all his friends were done with him because he's 2faced and Ive heard the same of Anna. They don't have friends because they don't know how to keep them. These guys have such a bad reputation and should hire crisis PR if they want to continue with their lives because too many people know about their scams. Their bad ways have finally caught up with them. Josh has really ruined Annas life and she's such a vacuous individual she can't even see it.
to be honest if they ever break up it would be the best thing to happen for her career, she could easily date a footballer/athlete and just do a 180 on her social media, he's ruining her life

Pinkii

VIP Member
I didn’t know they ever had anything to do with Sundarbay? They had Slnghr which was a major flop.

Wrote my post before I saw this. Is that the Gill guy the investor?
they’ve had so many ‘lines’

slnghr, Sundarbay. Almau, Jwshua. All failed because they dont want to put in the work and just want the money asap.

yeh think Gill is still part of sundarbay, more a silent partner

Reactions: 7