Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Oh my! You know what though you get into a routine and just get on with things 😊. I hope the youngest twin is doing ok and you’re coping ok as well x
Awk same to you ❤ the youngest is now an adult and thankfully all is well. As you say you just get through it and get on with it

Also why has this monstrosity of a nightie not been burned. Its god awful

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Jesus she has done some gurning today. You'd think it was a surprise toddlers move about. She just wants to sit her arse on the sofa. And sitting shouting at a 1 year old. She's shocking

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
She’s not the most pleasant when you meet her either. I’ve met her several times and not once would she speak. And she ‘loves her insta fam apparently ‘
Very true. She's a big ignorant lump. I know someone who worked with her in Limavady and they said the same

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Poor Danny on her storys talking about how much fun he had today cos every other day is "bad". Don't get used to it son cos from tomorrow on your mas arse will be glued to the sofa scrolling on her phone. Them wanes have no life, Danny is 4 almost 5 and you could count on one hand the amount of times she's taking him a walk or to a play park. She's one USELESS lump of shite.
That's so true. You can just feel her itching to get back to her sofa and not have to do anything. Like beach days, park days, days away in general and even walks are non existent. And they have the time and the means. It's an actual sin. When my 4 boys were young we were never in

You can tell she's miserable to be there and not wanting to do anything. Just there cause it's free. Pathetic. And she didn't do anything to sell the place. And complaining about waiting for food at Ramore at peak time on a Saturday? Wise up Julie

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Same doll sharing wanes dying in one story then gurning about her own in the next... isn't it ironic?

ellenlo

That’s another stay off the list gifting her that… are people wise gifted her that stay… definitely won’t be interested in staying there no more…

Actually disgusted. I order from that butcher all the time. Well I won't be anymore. Her in her brand new house doesn't need free food. And why? She's not a cooking channel. She's a big blone
The butcher isn’t even local to her! She’s hardly going to drive to Ballymoney to give them her business in return? And as people have said, when do you ever see her cook?

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
WTAF is she doing on insta this morning getting that child to say what he had done to her… she is such a big dirty cow. Putting that out on social media. She’s SICK in the head!! And her sense of humour is distorted.
That is disgusting. And no Julie that's nothing to do with being a boy mum. I've 4 boys and none would have done that. It's a lack of manners and rearing. Rather than reprimand him and send him to wash his hands she's laughing about it on camera. Actual dirt.

He's definitely one if them children that is an article and people will be steering theirs clear of

• Heart

Drama queen

Chatty Member
She's a lazy midden, she slumps on that sofa day in day out and now she back at work she sitting on her arse all day. Her body will go into shock.
She'll have Kevin attach the sofa to his tractor and drive her round. That thing wouldn't walk 6minutes without collapsing never mind hours

• Haha

Such a Vibe

Wouldn’t bother with the isofix?!! More like because it wasn’t gifted to you! Imagine being gifted the doona and too stingy to buy the isofix base
Sure it was the exact same as the family pictures she said the photo shoot was gifted but then she gave off a stink about the price of framing 🙄 why’s all these tight ones also the greediest? Also only back using environ after using cheap stuff cuz it’s now suddenly being gifted again letting on she was taking a break 😖 she is vile

boozysuzy

VIP Member
If my utility room was even half the size of hers I would be delighted. All that same she has to work with in there and she still giving out. You couldnt swing a cat in mine. She is trying to be relatable but shes not.

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Giddy as a goose... well seen she's used to getting all for free when she didn't know what the word "budget" was

• Sick

Deevee47

VIP Member
Her tan is always always the shittest tan I have ever seen. I don’t tan all the time but I know that you need to use a velvet glove, cover yourself in moisturiser and put extra on knowwwnans elbows etc and buff buff buff!!! She obviously just throws it on and then that’s it. Like everything she does without a second of finesse the big gulpin that she is. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Nothing that BEAST is in bigger Need of than a hamper of gifted food. You could hear her huffing and puffing and the slabbers blinding her talking about them steaks. And then to hand the wanes the packets for a photo opportunity, nobody gives a fuck about Danny Julie stop forcing him down people's throat to look cute. And I doubt Danny is excited over a steak, we have al seen the rubbish you feed both them wanes because you never lift your arse off that sofa and cook a home cooked meal. Bone idle big bitch.
Literally all of this. And so true about Danny too.
---
Would of been nice for them to gift a hamper to a food bank
Yes exactly. Or a womens shelter. Just someone in need, not that big greedy bitch
---
Complete waste of time and food “gifting” to her cause she doesn’t cook her kids proper meals..
---

Me too definitely not anymore!! How much do they need the publicity that they “gifted” can’t cook won’t cook Julie these!!
I spent a good £100 a month with them. At times more. They can piss of now