Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
How many times did she say in that post that"Im going to get a nice wee lamp" for the new hall table when all she really wants to say is if any local store want to gift me one please do.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Just seen her stories and came on to say the same. She's so rough and that big scream she constantly does. Jesus she's embarrassing and everyone wants to avoid her

She'll be on shortly. Look at the state of me, mammies need a night out because it's hard work. But I'm back stuck to the sofa with my 2 miracles 🙄

• Haha

hitmewithit

Bank holiday and she still chooses to send one of her sprogs to a childminder. And it a crackin day, the perfect weather for a wee family trip.
Lazy fvck couldn’t take her sofa with her

• Haha

MDC

Chatty Member
Did you see the state of the latest tan, omg her hands and she goes on to say it’s her new favourite, the company should be embarrassed if that’s the promotion they get, I would definitely not buy it terrible looking!!

• Heart

delided

Is she on the beg for some free low cal meals or something so she doesn’t have to cook? Cos yeno she’s a mummy and works full time and all that. Fuck up Julie

• Heart

MDC

Chatty Member
May be some new dining room chairs too. I didn’t think it was appropriate to film the child crying.
What does she expect she lets him curse and slap her on camera, he’s going to be a wee shite and that’s the way she has let him behave for a long time so she will be going shopping on her own quite often 😝

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
We’ve boys too and if I heard them say or do that at that age I’d have had a coronary. It’s just not funny- it’s disgusting.
Exactly this. There is nothing funny about it. The way my jaw hit the floor when he continued to do it and she laughed and filmed. Teach that boy manners and get his hands washed. Sounds like his backside needs washed too. She really showed herself up. Next she'll be on asking "guys what's good for worms'. Disgusting
---
shes a vulgar big bitch! Ive been saying this since I started watching her. Remember she used to film herself on the toliet on snapchat. She has some sort of arse/toilet fetish. Its prob why she's with a farmer, gets her jollys when he comes home reeking of shite.
Totally vulgar. Yeah I remember those snaps too and just don't understand it. She's not far off my age and I'd be absolutely affronted. No manners or breeding

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
We also find time to do a full time job, keep a home, have children at all ages AND look after our health/ see friends/family etc.
She could easily do 8000 steps a day daily, and log her food in an ap or in her head and eat as much protein and fruit/veg and lay off the carbs. She can’t be arsed. That’s her problem. She’s inherently lazy. She doesn’t even get down on the floor or outside and play with the children she’d rather get them to play on their own. Get out for a walk with the children, even put the youngest in a buggy and let the older one walk. She won’t think outside of the box or make time to prioritise her ‘health’ as it’s not important to her. She just wants to lie on her backside, eating.
She Is one of the laziest people I've ever come across. She just can't be bothered and it's basic things she won't do. Like eat more protein, cut out crap and drink more water. Move more, she'd plastered to that sofa. You can just tell she can't be bothered with them boys, it's shocking. And she doesn't want to change

• Heart

Twinkle Toes 11

Working full time with two kids is too much

Sure we could of predicted that was coming
Not a days work in her

If she could send her mother to work her job instead she would

• Heart

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
This is a woman who used to film herself sitting on the toilet on Snapchat, talking to thousands of people, calling it ”crap chats” and finding it hilarious. She’s a hallion.
Jesus crap chats, there's a ptsd flashback
---
How stuck for content is she that she stooped that low and think it was exceptable to show that. Imagine the boyos sisters looking at that. Mortified
It's shocking. She has the most boring inappropriate content. I hate watching her, and dont watch a lot. Them weans are constantly in the stories. She gives them no privacy and its boring. I thought it was just me, but girls in the office today (ones who thought she was great' were saying the same things

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
All the insta twats promoting the shit BPerfect powder today, do they realise how stupid they all look, certainly doesn’t make them look any better? Julie still has a big face and it’s well shiney 🙈
I did laugh when she said she's picky about powder. Her who goes out like the fucking tin man with the biggest shiniest forehead. How she's even a makeup Influencer is beyond me

• Haha
felt crap at work so I assume she went home early at 2.45pm. then in no time has time and energy to film an advertisement for makeup
bet her employers are delighted to know where her integrity lies
---
tbf id feel crap if i was wearing that dress too with my undies on so…really hope she’d changed to film her “i’m just coming on here…” video

Deevee47

VIP Member
Put some wellies on the child and take him outside. She is such a lazy big balloon.
the child is restless and is seeking attention while she’s stuck to the sofa. There are so many things she could be doing with them… she doesn’t have a clue nor is she bothered. What a shame!

Twinkle Toes 11

Had been thinking about booking that place but it’s a definite no now, the price we would have to pay for a few days there and that big umpire lumpa got it for free, what a bloody disgrace, would not book anywhere that gives free stays to the insta gram dick heads
She says she will definitely be back over the summer - be interesting to see if she pays for a night