Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread folks.

She must be in the running for one of the laziest and boring fools on Instagram.

She’s STILL stuck to the settee 🫠

Took TWO YEARS to get through the last thread so I improvised the winning thread title slightly. Thanks to @Tellmethecraic and @Spilltheteatome for the suggestions 🏆

Let’s see how long it takes us to get through this thread…..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this latest story about her doing too much post birth has really riled me. her laziness is something else. She makes out that a post normal delivery, we should all be lying about like royalty recuperating with others waiting on us. it’s not an illness. yes i agree don’t be running marathons but moving about helps to get muscles get back into functioning order, protect our core and helps avoid gynaecological problems down the line

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s been on here reading and is trying to make herself feel better for her lazy witch behaviour.
She wishes she’d done LESS!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t make us laugh julbert. You haven’t as much as been for a walk outside the farm… lifting boxes my toot… she had family waiting on her hand and foot. Does she think we don’t remember!!!???

this latest story about her doing too much post birth has really riled me. her laziness is something else. She makes out that a post normal delivery, we should all be lying about like royalty recuperating with others waiting on us. it’s not an illness. yes i agree don’t be running marathons but moving about helps to get muscles get back into functioning order, protect our core and helps avoid gynaecological problems down the line

• Haha
Did you see the state of the latest tan, omg her hands and she goes on to say it’s her new favourite, the company should be embarrassed if that’s the promotion they get, I would definitely not buy it terrible looking!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All she does is moan. Get with the times julbert mums have sleepless nights, kids are up but at least you’re not working and doing this which a lot of other mums have to do or have more children or other sick children and parents etc.

She’s a big lazy dose and does my head in with her moaning about family life.
Trying to lose weight and makes herself three big slices of bread with butter and peanut butter and a milky coffee… 1000 calories I’ll count that for you jules. 500 left for the rest of the day if you’re lucky! Better get the turkey bacon out! 🙄

Agree. She’s no content. Videos are soooo boring 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 3
Face like the tin man with all the ekin su stuff
She just looks sweaty, she can’t pull that look off.
Seen her out and about today and she looked awful 🫣
I was always surprised by how much of a catfish she is. She’s much larger in reality. She used to pose in front of that magic over the door mirror but when I used to see her out and about in Limavady she looked so much bigger.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Them videos of her doing her make up in her mums is terrible she’s doing videos while the children are place in front of a tv get up and does something with them… I know it’s awful to say but that Danny looks like such a awful spoilt brat… can’t imagine what he be like when’s he’s older

Reactions: 5