Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

danbamdan

Does the fella ever crack a smile or a joke… he seems like he’s held captive… dur fucker 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Julie is a perfect example of be careful what you wish for. She longed to be a mummy but the reality of it doesn’t resemble the fantasy. I can relate to that a bit, it’s certainly hard but the moaning she does about it to almost 62000 strangers is awful. She’s clearly very unhappy with her life choices and she’s always been a lazy lump, so that doesn’t help.

ellenlo

Just seen that. The fucking greed of getting everything for free and them with plenty, also him constantly with a grumpy fucking gub the smile must hurt his face muscles here for fuck sake…

Makes normal people not want to pay a penny to go near your business, I wouldn’t give you a pound gifting that to influencers and costing us all an arm and a leg! 😡

Also… I have never seen someone so out of breath struggling to get words out basically panting just standing or sitting. She’s gravely overweight and clearly dangerously unhealthy. She sounds like she’s about to pass out. She would need to do something about that the boar 🐗
100% this.. wouldn’t go near it now things must be when they’re gifting her it… the boyos face never changes he never smiles properly be happier in the cow shed than with that big mouth!!

• Haha
  • Sick

hitmewithit

Came someone please tell me how this is such a big to-do…. You’d think to hear her you had to walk non stop for a full 24 hours. Not do a locka laps, sit down and stuff your chops with pizza, another wee dander, home for a couple of hours to put the waines to bed, wee loop and sit on your arse again?
and then pure emosh at the end! Her stil the full face of makeup on, hair straight and smooth, after the big walkathon. What complete and utter fucking dung.

well deserved rip and roaring sesh now in the local bar 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
My eyes are actually sore rolling 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Drama queen

Chatty Member
She’s puts me off bperfect that’s for such hope Brendan reads here.. and gets rid of her… she’s doing now for his sales whatsoever
He doesn't give a shit if uve a couple of thousand followers he will offer a Collab weither your a makeup artist or not. Look at the carry on of him in covid that big bus in Belfast with all his minions.
It's all white label Chinese tat repackaged is it any wonder Julie's tan is forever looking like shite and her face is as bad... What brand partner would let you away with posting about a 'new launch' days after it launched Julie's a lazy big witch and wouldn't get away with that with a reputable brand hence why she's only got the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 12

danbamdan

She’s one beggy cunt… hinting at not knowing how to “design” her Boy’s bedroom… gets an interior designer offering to come to house and do the room up.

I would never use a business that gifts this bullshit to spoilt entitied begging bastards like Julie, the pahal of shite she is!

fucking paint it like every other hardworking parent… you are just a lowlife gimmie pig 🐽

Reactions: 11

Lovingthegossipgirl

Jesus her house is a tip. I can't understand why she was desperate for children whenever it's blatantly obviously she's not able for it. She can't cook a decent meal, she can't clean a house, she never takes her children anywhere, even today kevin had them out a walk and shes her arse supergluded to the summer seat. Lazy big midden.

MDC

Chatty Member
How many times is she going to show that bloody console table, she has more shite on it every time, will be buckling under the weight of her tat….

• Haha

Lovingthegossipgirl

Nothing that BEAST is in bigger Need of than a hamper of gifted food. You could hear her huffing and puffing and the slabbers blinding her talking about them steaks. And then to hand the wanes the packets for a photo opportunity, nobody gives a fuck about Danny Julie stop forcing him down people's throat to look cute. And I doubt Danny is excited over a steak, we have al seen the rubbish you feed both them wanes because you never lift your arse off that sofa and cook a home cooked meal. Bone idle big bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Deevee47

VIP Member
Not Julie on insta hoping to get gifted a BBQ next the big beg. Jesus she is never happy…! Beautiful home and sitting outside moaning about their yard and BBQ. I’ll tell
You whatsa sad juleburt, you!! You are so sad, not your BBQ or bbq space. The children won’t give a flying **** about what the bbq was like it’s who’s round it that matters. Sometime when your mothers aren’t there you’ll wish you had them back and not care… so get out for a walk with your husband and children and get off social media and your begging and get some steps in and find some gratitude! Lazy selfish big bore that she is

• Heart

Herefortea135

VIP Member
He doesn't give a shit if uve a couple of thousand followers he will offer a Collab weither your a makeup artist or not. Look at the carry on of him in covid that big bus in Belfast with all his minions.
It's all white label Chinese tat repackaged is it any wonder Julie's tan is forever looking like shite and her face is as bad... What brand partner would let you away with posting about a 'new launch' days after it launched Julie's a lazy big witch and wouldn't get away with that with a reputable brand hence why she's only got the bottom of the barrel.
100% on this. Wouldn’t be surprised if chazzy shankil gets a box or code next 😂😂

• Haha

MDC

Chatty Member
felt crap at work so I assume she went home early at 2.45pm. then in no time has time and energy to film an advertisement for makeup
bet her employers are delighted to know where her integrity lies
---
tbf id feel crap if i was wearing that dress too with my undies on so…really hope she’d changed to film her “i’m just coming on here…” video
Would you come on to talk shite with your dress gaping like that, she needs to size up, what is it with these wagons that think they can come home from work sick then try earning money selling crap. She would be on a warning if I was her employer

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lovingthegossipgirl

Is she really that lazy she’s wore the same bad fit and more than likely stinking with sweat dress two days in a row? She’s beyond lazy... no excuses the good life she has in her lap people would wish for! Fucking change your clothes! That’s humming 🤢🤮🤮
I think she filmed it the night before and just said goodmorning, she's like fucking QVC these days with the amount of shite she's trying to flog.

• Haha

MDC

Chatty Member
Oh boyo looks pure grumpy in every video/pic,
Jez kev is free crack a smile!

Danny continues to come across like a cheeky wee skitter and Tom is a wee cutie tbf
Had been thinking about booking that place but it’s a definite no now, the price we would have to pay for a few days there and that big umpire lumpa got it for free, what a bloody disgrace, would not book anywhere that gives free stays to the insta gram dick heads

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
She just looks like a dirty old man sitting there. That big gurning face annoys me. She is the most ungrateful big shite ever. Sitting in a lovely big house and a lovely space outdoors. We had 4 boys in a 3 bedroom semi detached house, with a medium back yard. Summer days there was the swings, pool and wee hokey bbq and they were the best days and I'm glad I had that and enjoyed that. Jesus she's annoyed me today hi

• Heart

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
That big wooooooooooo she does goes through me. She's a mouth and pure trash. Hair and makeup were nice. Dress wasn't. The way she went on brought everything down