Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilltheteatome

She made a comment about seeing people promote a product and not knowing if it's because they are paid to say its good - pot calling the kettle black julie

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Deevee47

VIP Member
WTAF is she doing on insta this morning getting that child to say what he had done to her… she is such a big dirty cow. Putting that out on social media. She’s SICK in the head!! And her sense of humour is distorted.

Deevee47

VIP Member
All she does is moan. Get with the times julbert mums have sleepless nights, kids are up but at least you’re not working and doing this which a lot of other mums have to do or have more children or other sick children and parents etc.

She’s a big lazy dose and does my head in with her moaning about family life.
Trying to lose weight and makes herself three big slices of bread with butter and peanut butter and a milky coffee… 1000 calories I’ll count that for you jules. 500 left for the rest of the day if you’re lucky! Better get the turkey bacon out! 🙄

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
How rude was she to Kevin. Your blocking my light get out do the road. You can say that and be funny about it but not with her tone. Ignorant is all she ever has been and all she ever will be

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Julie and Lmd wear them stupid Dana bands they have heeds on them like Ballinderry onions😂

• Haha

RenegadeMaster80

Came someone please tell me how this is such a big to-do…. You’d think to hear her you had to walk non stop for a full 24 hours. Not do a locka laps, sit down and stuff your chops with pizza, another wee dander, home for a couple of hours to put the waines to bed, wee loop and sit on your arse again?
and then pure emosh at the end! Her stil the full face of makeup on, hair straight and smooth, after the big walkathon. What complete and utter fucking dung.

well deserved rip and roaring sesh now in the local bar 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
My eyes are actually sore rolling 🤣
Walked further at 16 year's old to get a carry out in the snow one new year's with my friends because all the taxis knew my parents 😂

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
She’s been on here reading and is trying to make herself feel better for her lazy bitch behaviour.
She wishes she’d done LESS!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t make us laugh julbert. You haven’t as much as been for a walk outside the farm… lifting boxes my toot… she had family waiting on her hand and foot. Does she think we don’t remember!!!???

this latest story about her doing too much post birth has really riled me. her laziness is something else. She makes out that a post normal delivery, we should all be lying about like royalty recuperating with others waiting on us. it’s not an illness. yes i agree don’t be running marathons but moving about helps to get muscles get back into functioning order, protect our core and helps avoid gynaecological problems down the line

• Haha

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
They take online orders- and do deliveries across NI
I use this butchers about once a month when I am in the area for work. They can fuck off now well.

Imagine giving money to this dose when they could easily have made a donation to a food bank or something. And I know they wouldn't have got promotion from thon gulpin if they did that, but I'd rather see needy people eat than that rude big boor of a woman.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
She should try two under two and having one with a medical problem 🙄 then she would know what hard is
She definitely would. The gurning she does over nothing is off the scale and then trying to gloss over it. She's just a lazy big so and so

I totally get you btw. I didn't have 2 under 2, but I had 4 under 5. We decided on one more and it was twins lol. And the youngest twin had a lot of medical issues. So so hard

• Heart

MDC

Chatty Member
Anybody watch the big hallions stories tonight, shes one loud mouth rough as f**k dose, the noise of her swearing like a fish wife out with those girls, how embarrassing would it be to be in her company

• Sick

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Julie is a perfect example of be careful what you wish for. She longed to be a mummy but the reality of it doesn’t resemble the fantasy. I can relate to that a bit, it’s certainly hard but the moaning she does about it to almost 62000 strangers is awful. She’s clearly very unhappy with her life choices and she’s always been a lazy lump, so that doesn’t help.
Yes very much this. I mean we can all relate to the wtf moments parenthood. It's not easy. As you say though the constant gurning and then the peppy "but we wouldn't change it" is so telling. I'm sure it's much harder adjusting to being a parent getting to your 40s and just having had yourself to deal with before it. But in Julie's case it's laziness. She wants her arse stuck to that sofa. And like she has everything she wanted and still isn't happy

Theydidwhat?

He looks embarrassed to be walking behind her 😬🙈 though in fairness, he seems to be as exciting as watching grass grow 😂

• Haha

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
She made a rod for her back with that young fella. I've been in places they have and he's even cheekier off camera. And she just thinks it's hilarious. She needs to get a grip

And who is asking her makeup advice? She wears the most basic badly applied makeup and she's not bonnie at all. All I see is forehead and her loving herself

• Haha

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I thought she said she was back at work full time?
she’s posting from the sofa every day so she can’t be if she is going to make content about being a Mammy she needs to show day to day things she doesn’t need to show their faces there’s been no nursery run babysitter drop off nothing
These things can be achieved without showing people or places if she does it right but no she’s coming from the sofa with her greased locks and her bulls eye nightshirt

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Is she on the beg for some free low cal meals or something so she doesn’t have to cook? Cos yeno she’s a mummy and works full time and all that. Fuck up Julie
She definitely is. She's been gifted them a few times before. She's as lazy as sin. She nad a handy job with handy hours. And sure she has the life she wanted. Children and a lovely big house in the country. Eat properly and get pounding them roads. She's a.big gulpin

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
New thread folks.

She must be in the running for one of the laziest and boring fools on Instagram.

She’s STILL stuck to the settee 🫠

Took TWO YEARS to get through the last thread so I improvised the winning thread title slightly. Thanks to @Tellmethecraic and @Spilltheteatome for the suggestions 🏆

Let’s see how long it takes us to get through this thread…..

• Haha