Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossqueen1989

How many more pallets can bperfect lunch there's a new one every other week 🙄 how many times will see come on doing the same awful look.
I don't believe people ever payed her to do their makeup let alone on their wedding day
I do not understand the amount of launches bperfect are doing? Surely all the palettes are the same colors how many do ppl need

Reactions: 7

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Actually disgusted. I order from that butcher all the time. Well I won't be anymore. Her in her brand new house doesn't need free food. And why? She's not a cooking channel. She's a big blone

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
This is a woman who used to film herself sitting on the toilet on Snapchat, talking to thousands of people, calling it ”crap chats” and finding it hilarious. She’s a hallion.

• Wow

Lovingthegossipgirl

Imagine being in the row infront of her and having to listen to her sceech al night long, it wouldn't cost me a second thought to turn around and tell her to sit down and shut up. She has the worst manners of any influencer going.

Such a Vibe

is dreading the thought of returning to work but says planning an event will keep her focused ?? 🤷🏼‍♀️ does she want to work or not? Just looking easy money

facingthemoon

Oh boyo looks pure grumpy in every video/pic,
Jez kev is free crack a smile!

Danny continues to come across like a cheeky wee skitter and Tom is a wee cutie tbf

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Would you come on to talk shite with your dress gaping like that, she needs to size up, what is it with these wagons that think they can come home from work sick then try earning money selling crap. She would be on a warning if I was her employer
This! So much this!

State of that hi. Fuck all sick about her, just bone idle. She sickens me. Don't get me started on that dress. Why? And her sitting the whole time with it gaping

Julie is the worst BA ever. She's dreadful looking, can't talk for love nor money and you can tell she has no interest in the products bar selling them

Twinkle Toes 11

Apart from the fact she’s gotten another freebie
She does nothing for it
No effort made to show the room and what else the hotel has to offer
Very poor effort from her

• Heart

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
The big crabit face on the boyo

My husband would be affronted if I put pix of him gurning or looking grumpy on social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
No harm I am not body shaming but the size of her stomach is shocking all together in that video she had up when Danny ran up to her she could hardly get him lifted
you definitely are body shaming 🤷🏼‍♀️ yes she probably could be doing with moving a bit more but she does look well in that reel.. she’s got two young kids so naturally she’s going to carry a bit more weight around her stomach. like body shame all you want but don’t say you aren’t when you obviously are

Reactions: 6

ellenlo

So many new launches. And thats my biggest issue with her, the same awful looks. And rushed and repeating herself. She'd put you off it
She’s puts me off bperfect that’s for such hope Brendan reads here.. and gets rid of her… she’s doing now for his sales whatsoever

MDC

Chatty Member
She’s not the most pleasant when you meet her either. I’ve met her several times and not once would she speak. And she ‘loves her insta fam apparently ‘
Aw they are horrible if you meet them out, that digg mama one is the same big sour head on her, unless they are grabbing stuff for free you won’t see a smile out of them, the sooner they do away with these so called influencers the better

MDC

Chatty Member
Shame on da vincis hotel for gifting her a free stay, what benefit will she be to them as she is a lazy big lump, will never put a foot in their door again and we go quite regular

this latest story about her doing too much post birth has really riled me. her laziness is something else. She makes out that a post normal delivery, we should all be lying about like royalty recuperating with others waiting on us. it’s not an illness. yes i agree don’t be running marathons but moving about helps to get muscles get back into functioning order, protect our core and helps avoid gynaecological problems down the line

• Heart