Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovingthegossipgirl

WTAF is she doing on insta this morning getting that child to say what he had done to her… she is such a big dirty cow. Putting that out on social media. She’s SICK in the head!! And her sense of humour is distorted.
shes a vulgar big bitch! Ive been saying this since I started watching her. Remember she used to film herself on the toliet on snapchat. She has some sort of arse/toilet fetish. Its prob why she's with a farmer, gets her jollys when he comes home reeking of shite.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Deevee47

VIP Member
Surprised she’s showing them and not just cooking it and eating it all herself she salivating over them that much. Big greedy balloon. Sure she hardly even cooks!!!! What the hell are that butchers getting her to promote the meat for!?
Maybe it was seeing her in her BULLSEYE nighty that reminded them to send some steaks to the big cow

• Haha

danbamdan

Not Julie on insta hoping to get gifted a BBQ next the big beg. Jesus she is never happy…! Beautiful home and sitting outside moaning about their yard and BBQ. I’ll tell
You whatsa sad juleburt, you!! You are so sad, not your BBQ or bbq space. The children won’t give a flying **** about what the bbq was like it’s who’s round it that matters. Sometime when your mothers aren’t there you’ll wish you had them back and not care… so get out for a walk with your husband and children and get off social media and your begging and get some steps in and find some gratitude! Lazy selfish big bore that she is
Literally came here to say this! Folks piled ontop of one another in houses and housing estates and weins with no outside area and she’s in the country plenty of space and no one near you in a new built house. I’ve lived in estates and I live in the country and I am happy as a pig in shite with whatever I have.

what’s the chances she gets a pile of outdoor work done free of course after that OBVIOUS beg!

also… why does big ass Julie always be on a seat! Go out and walk with your weins and man! Lazy ungrateful lump

• Heart

MDC

Chatty Member
I think she looks lovely.

Love the velvet boots with the dress too.

That style of dress suits her.
She’s a big rough hallion, the noise of her shouting all around her, you couldn’t pay me to go out to the same place as her

• Heart
  • Haha

holla87

Unless she’s planning on hosting the event from the sofa in the wee modest house in Trillick I’d say the chances of it happening are nil.

• Haha

Lovingthegossipgirl

Poor Danny on her storys talking about how much fun he had today cos every other day is "bad". Don't get used to it son cos from tomorrow on your mas arse will be glued to the sofa scrolling on her phone. Them wanes have no life, Danny is 4 almost 5 and you could count on one hand the amount of times she's taking him a walk or to a play park. She's one USELESS lump of shite.

• Heart

Ohreallynow

She’s one beggy cunt… hinting at not knowing how to “design” her Boy’s bedroom… gets an interior designer offering to come to house and do the room up.

I would never use a business that gifts this bullshit to spoilt entitied begging bastards like Julie, the pahal of shite she is!

fucking paint it like every other hardworking parent… you are just a lowlife gimmie pig 🐽
Yep I have started blocking businesses that gift these instawastes. If you're that tone deaf,I don't even want your advertising to reach me!

• Heart

ellenlo

She seems to have fell in with the right crowd of girls they are as loud and mad as her
The boyo looks as if his battery’s going done🙄 he gives off weirdo vibes …
Seems by all accounts I’ve heard he’s mad about our Jules they do say opposites attract let’s hope they get to the finish line !
Well considering he’s works along with cows and sheep the comparison is pretty accurate

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Awk same to you ❤ the youngest is now an adult and thankfully all is well. As you say you just get through it and get on with it

Also why has this monstrosity of a nightie not been burned. Its god awful
I can’t believe the referee nightie still exists 😳 Let’s start a petition to put it out of its misery? I know she doesn’t like to spend her own money on things and nobody is gifting her nighties but that thing shouldn’t have made it to the new house!!!!!

• Haha

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
She made a rod for her back with that young fella. I've been in places they have and he's even cheekier off camera. And she just thinks it's hilarious. She needs to get a grip

And who is asking her makeup advice? She wears the most basic badly applied makeup and she's not bonnie at all. All I see is forehead and her loving herself

She’s not the most pleasant when you meet her either. I’ve met her several times and not once would she speak. And she ‘loves her insta fam apparently ‘

• Wow

Drama queen

Chatty Member
How many more pallets can bperfect lunch there's a new one every other week 🙄 how many times will see come on doing the same awful look.
I don't believe people ever payed her to do their makeup let alone on their wedding day

• Haha
  • Sick

MDC

Chatty Member
Definitely and most of them don’t even uses Bperfect
It’s pure shite you couldn’t use it. It’s for 12 year olds trying makeup for the first time, the floggers would do anything for money biggest liars out there

Reactions: 7

hitmewithit

Nothing that BEAST is in bigger Need of than a hamper of gifted food. You could hear her huffing and puffing and the slabbers blinding her talking about them steaks. And then to hand the wanes the packets for a photo opportunity, nobody gives a fuck about Danny Julie stop forcing him down people's throat to look cute. And I doubt Danny is excited over a steak, we have al seen the rubbish you feed both them wanes because you never lift your arse off that sofa and cook a home cooked meal. Bone idle big bitch.
So how do you really feel? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7