Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make up and hair great but dress nahhhh, looks like a big spiders web. Its May not October

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I came on to say she looks like a big November type sack of shite. The dress does absolutely nothing for her. Hair and makeup lovely, dress an absolute no no & the poor boyo did not wana be in the reel. Lad can’t even smile right

Reactions: 5
She blocked me ages ago and i hadnt seen her on my feed-i havnt been on this thread in so long but seen her this evening! Is she expecting again?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine being in the row infront of her and having to listen to her sceech al night long, it wouldn't cost me a second thought to turn around and tell her to sit down and shut up. She has the worst manners of any influencer going.

Imagine being in the row infront of her and having to listen to her sceech al night long, it wouldn't cost me a second thought to turn around and tell her to sit down and shut up. She has the worst manners of any influencer going.
Pure foghorn and trashy behaviour

That big wooooooooooo she does goes through me. She's a mouth and pure trash. Hair and makeup were nice. Dress wasn't. The way she went on brought everything down

Reactions: 9
He looks embarrassed to be walking behind her 😬🙈 though in fairness, he seems to be as exciting as watching grass grow 😂

• Haha
He looks embarrassed to be walking behind her 😬🙈 though in fairness, he seems to be as exciting as watching grass grow 😂
She’s a big loud mouth. don’t know how that man sticks her maybe that’s why he’s not around a lot he can’t fecking stomach her

• Haha
Well I'm roaring 🤣 he does seem as dull as dishwater
---
She’s a big loud mouth. don’t know how that man sticks her maybe that’s why he’s not around a lot he can’t fecking stomach her
Jesus I don't blame him. I don't know anyone who could stand that

Reactions: 3
She always has to bring the tone down. Making someone video her touching the bum of the Oscar statue.

Hilarious....

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Dont like the dress its quite tacky looking..and the boyos trousers look to baggy on him.

Reactions: 4
She seems to have fell in with the right crowd of girls they are as loud and mad as her
The boyo looks as if his battery’s going done🙄 he gives off weirdo vibes …
Seems by all accounts I’ve heard he’s mad about our Jules they do say opposites attract let’s hope they get to the finish line !

She seems to have fell in with the right crowd of girls they are as loud and mad as her
The boyo looks as if his battery’s going done🙄 he gives off weirdo vibes …
Seems by all accounts I’ve heard he’s mad about our Jules they do say opposites attract let’s hope they get to the finish line !
Well considering he’s works along with cows and sheep the comparison is pretty accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 8