Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
felt crap at work so I assume she went home early at 2.45pm. then in no time has time and energy to film an advertisement for makeup
bet her employers are delighted to know where her integrity lies
---
tbf id feel crap if i was wearing that dress too with my undies on so…really hope she’d changed to film her “i’m just coming on here…” video

Reactions: 5
felt crap at work so I assume she went home early at 2.45pm. then in no time has time and energy to film an advertisement for makeup
bet her employers are delighted to know where her integrity lies
---
tbf id feel crap if i was wearing that dress too with my undies on so…really hope she’d changed to film her “i’m just coming on here…” video
Would you come on to talk shite with your dress gaping like that, she needs to size up, what is it with these wagons that think they can come home from work sick then try earning money selling crap. She would be on a warning if I was her employer

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would you come on to talk shite with your dress gaping like that, she needs to size up, what is it with these wagons that think they can come home from work sick then try earning money selling crap. She would be on a warning if I was her employer
She looks like her body is melting into mush that dress… like physically turning to flubber. Shapeless

awful awful awful 🫣

Reactions: 3
This! So much this!

State of that hi. duck all sick about her, just bone idle. She sickens me. Don't get me started on that dress. Why? And her sitting the whole time with it gaping

Julie is the worst BA ever. She's dreadful looking, can't talk for love nor money and you can tell she has no interest in the products bar selling them

Reactions: 7
If your can’t prep and calorie count.. it’s cause move of the sofa and eat healthy not tea and buns on the sofa… we all have busy life’s with work, children and other responsibilities but most of us can still eat healthy and move no point in complaining if your not for changing your habits..

Reactions: 4
Is she on the beg for some free low cal meals or something so she doesn’t have to cook? Cos yeno she’s a mummy and works full time and all that. duck up Julie

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she on the beg for some free low cal meals or something so she doesn’t have to cook? Cos yeno she’s a mummy and works full time and all that. duck up Julie
She definitely is. She's been gifted them a few times before. She's as lazy as sin. She nad a handy job with handy hours. And sure she has the life she wanted. Children and a lovely big house in the country. Eat properly and get pounding them roads. She's a.big gulpin

We also find time to do a full time job, keep a home, have children at all ages AND look after our health/ see friends/family etc.
She could easily do 8000 steps a day daily, and log her food in an ap or in her head and eat as much protein and fruit/veg and lay off the carbs. She can’t be arsed. That’s her problem. She’s inherently lazy. She doesn’t even get down on the floor or outside and play with the children she’d rather get them to play on their own. Get out for a walk with the children, even put the youngest in a buggy and let the older one walk. She won’t think outside of the box or make time to prioritise her ‘health’ as it’s not important to her. She just wants to lie on her backside, eating.

If your can’t prep and calorie count.. it’s cause move of the sofa and eat healthy not tea and buns on the sofa… we all have busy life’s with work, children and other responsibilities but most of us can still eat healthy and move no point in complaining if your not for changing your habits..

We also find time to do a full time job, keep a home, have children at all ages AND look after our health/ see friends/family etc.
She could easily do 8000 steps a day daily, and log her food in an ap or in her head and eat as much protein and fruit/veg and lay off the carbs. She can’t be arsed. That’s her problem. She’s inherently lazy. She doesn’t even get down on the floor or outside and play with the children she’d rather get them to play on their own. Get out for a walk with the children, even put the youngest in a buggy and let the older one walk. She won’t think outside of the box or make time to prioritise her ‘health’ as it’s not important to her. She just wants to lie on her backside, eating.
She Is one of the laziest people I've ever come across. She just can't be bothered and it's basic things she won't do. Like eat more protein, cut out crap and drink more water. Move more, she'd plastered to that sofa. You can just tell she can't be bothered with them boys, it's shocking. And she doesn't want to change

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is she really that lazy she’s wore the same bad fit and more than likely stinking with sweat dress two days in a row? She’s beyond lazy... no excuses the good life she has in her lap people would wish for! bleeping change your clothes! That’s humming 🤢🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Is she really that lazy she’s wore the same bad fit and more than likely stinking with sweat dress two days in a row? She’s beyond lazy... no excuses the good life she has in her lap people would wish for! bleeping change your clothes! That’s humming 🤢🤮🤮
I think she filmed it the night before and just said goodmorning, she's like bleeping QVC these days with the amount of shite she's trying to flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely and most of them don’t even uses Bperfect
It’s pure shite you couldn’t use it. It’s for 12 year olds trying makeup for the first time, the floggers would do anything for money biggest liars out there

Bank holiday and she still chooses to send one of her sprogs to a childminder. And it a crackin day, the perfect weather for a wee family trip.
Lazy fvck couldn’t take her sofa with her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God love her weans. Her on complaining cause she couldn't do her hair or tan and she's stretched to her limit. She really isn't suited to motherhood at all. Crying big gulpin. Doesn't matter anyway Julie you'll still be an ugly big misshapen twit

It’s a luxury for me to do tan now a days. I wouldn’t be bothered with the hassle of it all