Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the trillick crowd are just because she did the whole thing the village had on. And she posts them for show. And they seem superficial going out drinking friends. As someone said otherwise they'd be telling her to catch herself on

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t been on since Sunday she must have been on tattle for a wee catch up and decided not to post anything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hopefully!!!!! Because if loved ones won’t be honest with her at least she can come here for some hard truth. Let’s hope it sinks in!

She hasn’t been on since Sunday she must have been on tattle for a wee catch up and decided not to post anything!!

Reactions: 2
Hopefully!!!!! Because if loved ones won’t be honest with her at least she can come here for some hard truth. Let’s hope it sinks in!
Even the companies she works for. She's a brain drain. Trying to sell items and constantly repeating herself and then cutting to show her children every 2 seconds. And doing the same ugly shiny look. Julie no one wants to see your kids, learn what you're gonna sell and figure out what to say before hitting record. And start doing some decent makeup

And get a bleeping fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
one minute asking us to use her BPerfect discount code then next buying Clarins “surum”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Within 16 seconds she repeated herself three times. "I just logged off there" jesus christ, does she not watch her own stories back 🫏

Reactions: 4
She'll be even more of a foghorn roaring around Trillick
Everyone is sitting chatting and there’s big j with phone out recording everything she’s is one mouth… and that shouting your not 16 Julie awful woman

Reactions: 1
Everyone is sitting chatting and there’s big j with phone out recording everything she’s is one mouth… and that shouting your not 16 Julie awful woman
She’s a big fog horn, at least the boyo will get a couple of hours peace tonight from her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
3 bleeping times. We're still at it, we're having pizza woooo and repeat. She's a dose. Julie stop repeating yourself

Reactions: 5
Came someone please tell me how this is such a big to-do…. You’d think to hear her you had to walk non stop for a full 24 hours. Not do a locka laps, sit down and stuff your chops with pizza, another wee dander, home for a couple of hours to put the waines to bed, wee loop and sit on your arse again?
and then pure emosh at the end! Her stil the full face of makeup on, hair straight and smooth, after the big walkathon. What complete and utter bleeping dung.

well deserved rip and roaring sesh now in the local bar 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
My eyes are actually sore rolling 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Came someone please tell me how this is such a big to-do…. You’d think to hear her you had to walk non stop for a full 24 hours. Not do a locka laps, sit down and stuff your chops with pizza, another wee dander, home for a couple of hours to put the waines to bed, wee loop and sit on your arse again?
and then pure emosh at the end! Her stil the full face of makeup on, hair straight and smooth, after the big walkathon. What complete and utter bleeping dung.

well deserved rip and roaring sesh now in the local bar 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
My eyes are actually sore rolling 🤣
Walked further at 16 year's old to get a carry out in the snow one new year's with my friends because all the taxis knew my parents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7