Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many new launches. And thats my biggest issue with her, the same awful looks. And rushed and repeating herself. She'd put you off it
Sheā€™s puts me off bperfect thatā€™s for such hope Brendan reads here.. and gets rid of herā€¦ sheā€™s doing now for his sales whatsoever

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s one beggy bleepā€¦ hinting at not knowing how to ā€œdesignā€ her Boyā€™s bedroomā€¦ gets an interior designer offering to come to house and do the room up.

I would never use a business that gifts this bullshit to spoilt entitied begging bastards like Julie, the pahal of shite she is!

bleeping paint it like every other hardworking parentā€¦ you are just a lowlife gimmie pig šŸ½
Yep I have started blocking businesses that gift these instawastes. If you're that tone deaf,I don't even want your advertising to reach me!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s puts me off bperfect thatā€™s for such hope Brendan reads here.. and gets rid of herā€¦ sheā€™s doing now for his sales whatsoever
He doesn't give a tit if uve a couple of thousand followers he will offer a Collab weither your a makeup artist or not. Look at the carry on of him in covid that big bus in Belfast with all his minions.
It's all white label Chinese tat repackaged is it any wonder Julie's tan is forever looking like shite and her face is as bad... What brand partner would let you away with posting about a 'new launch' days after it launched Julie's a lazy big witch and wouldn't get away with that with a reputable brand hence why she's only got the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 12
He doesn't give a tit if uve a couple of thousand followers he will offer a Collab weither your a makeup artist or not. Look at the carry on of him in covid that big bus in Belfast with all his minions.
It's all white label Chinese tat repackaged is it any wonder Julie's tan is forever looking like shite and her face is as bad... What brand partner would let you away with posting about a 'new launch' days after it launched Julie's a lazy big witch and wouldn't get away with that with a reputable brand hence why she's only got the bottom of the barrel.
100% on this. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if chazzy shankil gets a box or code next šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thatā€™s another stay off the list gifting her thatā€¦ are people wise gifted her that stayā€¦ definitely wonā€™t be interested in staying there no moreā€¦

Thatā€™s another stay off the list gifting her thatā€¦ are people wise gifted her that stayā€¦ definitely wonā€™t be interested in staying there no moreā€¦
Just seen that. The bleeping greed of getting everything for free and them with plenty, also him constantly with a grumpy bleeping gub the smile must hurt his face muscles here for duck sakeā€¦

Makes normal people not want to pay a penny to go near your business, I wouldnā€™t give you a pound gifting that to influencers and costing us all an arm and a leg! šŸ˜”

Alsoā€¦ I have never seen someone so out of breath struggling to get words out basically panting just standing or sitting. Sheā€™s gravely overweight and clearly dangerously unhealthy. She sounds like sheā€™s about to pass out. She would need to do something about that the boar šŸ—

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just seen that. The bleeping greed of getting everything for free and them with plenty, also him constantly with a grumpy bleeping gub the smile must hurt his face muscles here for duck sakeā€¦

Makes normal people not want to pay a penny to go near your business, I wouldnā€™t give you a pound gifting that to influencers and costing us all an arm and a leg! šŸ˜”

Alsoā€¦ I have never seen someone so out of breath struggling to get words out basically panting just standing or sitting. Sheā€™s gravely overweight and clearly dangerously unhealthy. She sounds like sheā€™s about to pass out. She would need to do something about that the boar šŸ—
100% this.. wouldnā€™t go near it now things must be when theyā€™re gifting her itā€¦ the boyos face never changes he never smiles properly be happier in the cow shed than with that big mouth!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Had to laugh when the wee boy said thank you for buying this place
Iā€™m sorry but your ma wouldnā€™t buy you a mix up let alone a night away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The big crabit face on the boyo

My husband would be affronted if I put pix of him gurning or looking grumpy on social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Only a matter of time before sheā€™s on the weight loss pens. She doesnā€™t have the motivation to do it without plus the amount she needs to lose is just getting more and more

Reactions: 4
Yeah she just stay away from the ice cream shops in the portā€¦ he looks so miserable all the time and not attractive at allā€¦

Reactions: 5
Poor Danny on her storys talking about how much fun he had today cos every other day is "bad". Don't get used to it son cos from tomorrow on your mas arse will be glued to the sofa scrolling on her phone. Them wanes have no life, Danny is 4 almost 5 and you could count on one hand the amount of times she's taking him a walk or to a play park. She's one USELESS lump of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah she just stay away from the ice cream shops in the portā€¦ he looks so miserable all the time and not attractive at allā€¦
Ive never once seen him look happy when heā€™s in her photos/stories! Constant face of regret, which is sad.

she has no willpower to stay away from fatty food
---
Poor Danny on her storys talking about how much fun he had today cos every other day is "bad". Don't get used to it son cos from tomorrow on your mas arse will be glued to the sofa scrolling on her phone. Them wanes have no life, Danny is 4 almost 5 and you could count on one hand the amount of times she's taking him a walk or to a play park. She's one USELESS lump of shite.
And you can guarantee sheā€™d have documented a walk with the waines! Does she not suffer from mom guilt??? Very selfish lazy person

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's so true. You can just feel her itching to get back to her sofa and not have to do anything. Like beach days, park days, days away in general and even walks are non existent. And they have the time and the means. It's an actual sin. When my 4 boys were young we were never in

You can tell she's miserable to be there and not wanting to do anything. Just there cause it's free. Pathetic. And she didn't do anything to sell the place. And complaining about waiting for food at Ramore at peak time on a Saturday? Wise up Julie

Oh boyo looks pure grumpy in every video/pic,
Jez kev is free crack a smile!

Danny continues to come across like a cheeky wee skitter and Tom is a wee cutie tbf

Reactions: 7
Oh boyo looks pure grumpy in every video/pic,
Jez kev is free crack a smile!

Danny continues to come across like a cheeky wee skitter and Tom is a wee cutie tbf
Had been thinking about booking that place but itā€™s a definite no now, the price we would have to pay for a few days there and that big umpire lumpa got it for free, what a bloody disgrace, would not book anywhere that gives free stays to the insta gram dick heads

Reactions: 9