Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same doll sharing wanes dying in one story then gurning about her own in the next... isn't it ironic?

Reactions: 6
Her tan is always always the shittest tan I have ever seen. I don’t tan all the time but I know that you need to use a velvet glove, cover yourself in moisturiser and put extra on knowwwnans elbows etc and buff buff buff!!! She obviously just throws it on and then that’s it. Like everything she does without a second of finesse the big gulpin that she is. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

My god why is she even a “BA” for anyone or anything… she’s so dull and boring it’s the same crap everyday is them videos

Reactions: 4
My god why is she even a “BA” for anyone or anything… she’s so dull and boring it’s the same crap everyday is them videos
She's shocking. Same shite and same repeating herself. She looks awful too, for someone pumping out makeup and hair care. She needs to update her makeup skills. She'd put people off BPerfect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's shocking. Same shite and same repeating herself. She looks awful too, for someone pumping out makeup and hair care. She needs to update her makeup skills. She'd put people off BPerfect 🤣
She definitely would

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s one beggy bleep… hinting at not knowing how to “design” her Boy’s bedroom… gets an interior designer offering to come to house and do the room up.

I would never use a business that gifts this bullshit to spoilt entitied begging bastards like Julie, the pahal of shite she is!

bleeping paint it like every other hardworking parent… you are just a lowlife gimmie pig 🐽

Reactions: 11
I despise her and her beggy ways. She makes me sick in my own mouth.
She’s one beggy bleep… hinting at not knowing how to “design” her Boy’s bedroom… gets an interior designer offering to come to house and do the room up.

I would never use a business that gifts this bullshit to spoilt entitied begging bastards like Julie, the pahal of shite she is!

bleeping paint it like every other hardworking parent… you are just a lowlife gimmie pig 🐽

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I dip in and out of her page every now again.Your guarenteed to find her posting from the couch in a nightdress recording the boys. If u havent much going on dnt bother posting or at least pretend to be at something

Reactions: 5
Does the fella ever crack a smile or a joke… he seems like he’s held captive… dur fucker 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many more pallets can bperfect lunch there's a new one every other week 🙄 how many times will see come on doing the same awful look.
I don't believe people ever payed her to do their makeup let alone on their wedding day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Giddy as a goose... well seen she's used to getting all for free when she didn't know what the word "budget" was

• Sick
How many more pallets can bperfect lunch there's a new one every other week 🙄 how many times will see come on doing the same awful look.
I don't believe people ever payed her to do their makeup let alone on their wedding day
I do not understand the amount of launches bperfect are doing? Surely all the palettes are the same colors how many do ppl need

Reactions: 7
So many new launches. And thats my biggest issue with her, the same awful looks. And rushed and repeating herself. She'd put you off it

Reactions: 4