Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Did she just call her mates big girls? I would die off being posted with this song 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So in her latest chat she says she worries going anywhere and getting invites as her weight is around her belly etc

surely that would incentivise you to lose weight? She does feck all bar a dander to try to lose it? Buy some kettlebells/dumbells etc and do some you tube video exercises when the kids are asleep or getting them out walking. Where there is a will there is a way!
Its not rocket science, she not even…trying, not that we can see.

Reactions: 3
Has she breathing issues? She’s always exasperated and out of breath talking… just sitting there puffed out? That’s woeful 😮💨
---
So in her latest chat she says she worries going anywhere and getting invites as her weight is around her belly etc

surely that would incentivise you to lose weight? She does feck all bar a dander to try to lose it? Buy some kettlebells/dumbells etc and do some you tube video exercises when the kids are asleep or getting them out walking. Where there is a will there is a way!
She looks to me the same size she was before she had the weins and when she was even married to Lee? I don’t know why she would be feeling concious now 🫤🫣😅

Reactions: 4

She seems to be compliment fishing. Says that but wears dresses like that and runs about roaring and shouting

And you're so right. She spends that much time with her arse stuck tk the sofa, she could be doing YT workouts rightly

Reactions: 1
Next thread title !!
Back to her natural habitat again!! Sofa
---
There is absolutely no reason she couldn’t get out and walk every single day. I managed it with a full time
Job and two children. She makes
Excuses to suit her, while she’s lying on her lazy arse she could be out with the boys kicking a ball even… no excuse!

Reactions: 2
Next thread title !!
---
There is absolutely no reason she couldn’t get out and walk every single day. I managed it with a full time
Job and two children. She makes
Excuses to suit her, while she’s lying on her lazy arse she could be out with the boys kicking a ball even… no excuse!
She’s full of 💩 the confidence is oozing out of her, she’s a big bully, she’s just fishing for compliments on how gorgeous she thought she looked, dogs dinner comes to mind

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s full of 💩 the confidence is oozing out of her, she’s a big bully, she’s just fishing for compliments on how gorgeous she thought she looked, dogs dinner comes to mind
Aye she loves herself. Same when she posts the catfish crap. Just wants compliments. She's an ugly big lump

Reactions: 2
Not Julie on insta hoping to get gifted a BBQ next the big beg. Jesus she is never happy…! Beautiful home and sitting outside moaning about their yard and BBQ. I’ll tell
You whatsa sad juleburt, you!! You are so sad, not your BBQ or bbq space. The children won’t give a flying **** about what the bbq was like it’s who’s round it that matters. Sometime when your mothers aren’t there you’ll wish you had them back and not care… so get out for a walk with your husband and children and get off social media and your begging and get some steps in and find some gratitude! Lazy selfish big bore that she is

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not Julie on insta hoping to get gifted a BBQ next the big beg. Jesus she is never happy…! Beautiful home and sitting outside moaning about their yard and BBQ. I’ll tell
You whatsa sad juleburt, you!! You are so sad, not your BBQ or bbq space. The children won’t give a flying **** about what the bbq was like it’s who’s round it that matters. Sometime when your mothers aren’t there you’ll wish you had them back and not care… so get out for a walk with your husband and children and get off social media and your begging and get some steps in and find some gratitude! Lazy selfish big bore that she is
Literally came here to say this! Folks piled ontop of one another in houses and housing estates and weins with no outside area and she’s in the country plenty of space and no one near you in a new built house. I’ve lived in estates and I live in the country and I am happy as a pig in shite with whatever I have.

what’s the chances she gets a pile of outdoor work done free of course after that OBVIOUS beg!

also… why does big ass Julie always be on a seat! Go out and walk with your weins and man! Lazy ungrateful lump

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She just looks like a dirty old man sitting there. That big gurning face annoys me. She is the most ungrateful big shite ever. Sitting in a lovely big house and a lovely space outdoors. We had 4 boys in a 3 bedroom semi detached house, with a medium back yard. Summer days there was the swings, pool and wee hokey bbq and they were the best days and I'm glad I had that and enjoyed that. Jesus she's annoyed me today hi

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus her house is a tip. I can't understand why she was desperate for children whenever it's blatantly obviously she's not able for it. She can't cook a decent meal, she can't clean a house, she never takes her children anywhere, even today kevin had them out a walk and shes her arse supergluded to the summer seat. Lazy big midden.

Reactions: 11