justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows how to take a photo I will give her that. I have seen unfiltered photos and videos of her and they show what she really looks like. It's sad she has to pretend though.
She looks completely different in real life. I used to see her frequently in Limavady. I’m not body shaming but she’s overall much bigger in every way. That mirror she poses in front of (the dark framed one) is a total catfish mirror, I used to have one myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks completely different in real life. I used to see her frequently in Limavady. I’m not body shaming but she’s overall much bigger in every way. That mirror she poses in front of (the dark framed one) is a total catfish mirror, I used to have one myself 🤣
😂😂😂I want one now. Lol I seen her on a night out. Complete gobshite and her mates were even rolling their eyes at her. Lol

• Haha
Flip me could she boast anymore about this house. Showing the message saying 'its huge' and saying loads of messages like this. She has absolutely no idea how lucky she is getting a house built for her! Half of us can't afford food and electricity let alone build a house!

Reactions: 7
Flip me could she boast anymore about this house. Showing the message saying 'its huge' and saying loads of messages like this. She has absolutely no idea how lucky she is getting a house built for her! Half of us can't afford food and electricity let alone build a house!
I get the feeling she's still not happy in life though dispite the bragging

Reactions: 14
She will not last in Trillick. Mark my words. She is so far removed from her comfort zone she may as well be on a different planet. She can boast away, she will never be happy there.

I genuinely hope she gets someone else to decorate the house or keeps everything very neutral as she has no taste whatsoever. Her previous home decor efforts showed us that.

Reactions: 12
Her fella seems to work wile hard. She doesn't seem happy at the minute, I wondered was it near the due date of the wee baby she lost, though I may be wrong. If it's that then it's no wonder she's not herself.

Reactions: 6
Her fella seems to work wile hard. She doesn't seem happy at the minute, I wondered was it near the due date of the wee baby she lost, though I may be wrong. If it's that then it's no wonder she's not herself.
The due date is past a while ago I think. What makes me think this is she posted her loss was the week I found out I was pregnant (first missed period) and my baby is 8 months old. My heart went out to her at the time, having suffered a previous loss myself and I couldn’t get her out of my head.

Has she had another loss since? I haven’t been following.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A big house for her poor elderly mammy to clean. She has that poor woman tortured. I do feel sorry for her fella. You rarely seen him laying about.

Reactions: 4
A big house for her poor elderly mammy to clean. She has that poor woman tortured. I do feel sorry for her fella. You rarely seen him laying about.
What about the new hair do if she was chocolate she would eat herself and it’s fierce looking as in does not suit her at all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really not a fan, the pic was quite a nice colour it is 100% not near the colour in the pic 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yet another awful looking hair colour and still no fringe
You can see she's not happy, she's not getting her way. And she is a serious dose. I hadn't watched her in months cause she's so boring and her makeup is shite. But still the same drivel over Danny and laying about bragging and begging

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She wanted to be a stay at home mum and just do make up when she wanted to do it. But unfortunately her "boyo" couldn't build a house and work 6 days a week on his own. She was raging she still had to work.

Reactions: 2
Times are tough for everyone
And there’s Julie on hinting for freebies again
Can’t afford it then hold off and wait!

Times are tough for everyone
And there’s Julie on hinting for freebies again
Can’t afford it then hold off and wait!
I think this is what’s going to infuriate me most about the “blaggers” over the coming months as we all have to be careful with money. Any company that “gifts” any of these dickheads anything will not get a penny of my hard earned money!

Reactions: 9
I think this is what’s going to infuriate me most about the “blaggers” over the coming months as we all have to be careful with money. Any company that “gifts” any of these dickheads anything will not get a penny of my hard earned money!
I have to agree with you there

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.