justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks- appreciate your kind words. #discombobulated.
❤❤👋🏻😘
I just love the word discombobulated 😃

Same aul dung with Julburt. She’s clearly not happy with her life choices so she’s angling at freebies to try to paper over the cracks. She’ll be 40 in the next couple of weeks, she needs to catch herself on 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mum looked very uncomfortable when she realised Julie was recording her earlier

Reactions: 3
They maybe didn’t notice the yoghurt, too busy trying to ignore the chipped tooth

• Haha
duck me can someone please tell her the glow stuff is not a light coverage foundation, it looks awful now she uses it.

And the bun. Julie your forehead is too big and your hair is too fine for that. Surely she can see its hideous?

Reactions: 6
Her pic about what others look like in a messy bun vs her in one. Does she not realise her bin is slicked back to her head and not a hair out of place? If she did an actual messy bun it might look OK. The clue is in the word messy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Her pic about what others look like in a messy bun vs her in one. Does she not realise her bin is slicked back to her head and not a hair out of place? If she did an actual messy bun it might look OK. The clue is in the word messy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s clueless! Even if it was done messy it would still look odd with her forehead… which seems to have gotten bigger 😱

I’m not Julie’s biggest fan but I think it’s nice that she tried a bikini out and obviously felt good enough to post in it. I think she looks nice in it too, but can understand her nerves as she says her tummy is her problem area. Hopefully she’ll have given others a push to wear whatever they like too!

Reactions: 8
I agree it’s great seeing someone that people can relate too
I don’t find the constant editing relatable at all.

She looks well in the bikini and I wouldn’t say these photos have been edited just good placement of her robe but it doesn’t change the fact she’s constantly editing pictures of her body. Don’t try to promote body confidence and do that. It’s wrong!

Reactions: 10
If she knows that drying brush is £60 in Argos then she probably knows its £39 on Just My Look and a number of places. She can use google when she wants 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.