justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gross. It’s not “boys” it’s learned behaviour and language 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just laugh sure, ye big hallion.

Why is any company sending her anything? Awful ad for those bottles that she doesn’t even use. I find her so embarrassing. Cringe 😬

Reactions: 9
Letting your child come out the that chat and sit and laugh is unbelievable and pr companies sending her free stuff all the time.., gets on my goat and then to sit about and talk about how much she spend yesterday on furniture brass neck on her.. the poor chap having to put up with her..
Find it so insulting that companies send her and other "influencers" free stuff when so many others out there are in desperate need.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is with them stories today!
she’s bored out of her mind. She’s the massive big house but he’s away working all the time, and likely always will be and her mum isn’t there to give her a break. No one else on maternity leave so she’s talking into the camera for some interaction. Maybe she’d be better finding a mothers and toddlers group locally or create more routine in her day. Seems abit lost again and maybe thinking someone will hear her and give some reassurance through the phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She'd be far better strapping that wane into a pram and getting out in the fresh air.

He's a lovely happy wee baby, the other is ruined. Bur who can blame her when that's all she wanted. But she'd definitely be better trying to get into a routine of some sort and taking the wanes out.

Is the oldest boy not at nursery anymore? He'd have far better stimulation than sitting on a sofa getting lunch carried to him on a tray 🙄

Reactions: 8
She'd be far better strapping that wane into a pram and getting out in the fresh air.

He's a lovely happy wee baby, the other is ruined. Bur who can blame her when that's all she wanted. But she'd definitely be better trying to get into a routine of some sort and taking the wanes out.

Is the oldest boy not at nursery anymore? He'd have far better stimulation than sitting on a sofa getting lunch carried to him on a tray 🙄
Yeah tho I don't think she did or does have any get up and go. She's not an outdoor person, i get the vibes she wouldn't walk the length of herself. She could do plenty but would rather sit on her arse on the sofa and look out the window

I haven't watched Julie since after that wee one was born I couldn't hack her gurning . She popped up today, I can't listen to her. She's a crying lump. Get some routine and get off your arse and deal with it. Jesus

Reactions: 7
why is her content now all about her parenting/interiors/love of Farrow & Ball skimming stone/rude children?

Did anyone else catch the F word from Danny with the toy box. Dying with embarrassment 😳😳😳🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Flicking through her stories, she starts every bloody sentence by slapping her lips or clicking her teeth, one of those noises!

Reactions: 5
How long are we going to have to hear about this console table and the tat she’s rearranged on it for the hundredth time?

• Haha
How long are we going to have to hear about this console table and the tat she’s rearranged on it for the hundredth time?
I was thinking the same thing. No one cares what you put on your generic console table

• Haha
She does not have great content , just the same thing rehashed every time kids Console table etc lol a lot of people followed her when she struggled to have kids and I’m sure those same people find it hard at times as she complains about being a Mum and it’s so hard etc also Constant pictures videos of kids and no thought for those women at all

She does not have great content , just the same thing rehashed every time kids Console table etc lol a lot of people followed her when she struggled to have kids and I’m sure those same people find it hard at times as she complains about being a Mum and it’s so hard etc also Constant pictures videos of kids and no thought for those women at all
Awful content. I remember when she used to do Snapchat and Facebook live she did really good makeup using different brands. Her makeup now and even before the kids got awful. The house and kids content is boring. And really unfair on the ladies who followed her previously. And the amount of gurning she does is unholy. Yes Julie being a parent is hard. You dont need to complain about it constantly

I used to love watching her makeup tutorials and all, but the last few years shes gotten so bad at it. she used to do cut creases, glitter, smoky eyes, loads of different looks and now she just slaps the same face on every time with the same greasy products and calls it content. Shocking

Why is it called a console table ? I thought consoles were Xbox PlayStations and the like
It’s a hall table or a side table a boring one at that with all that tat on it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is it called a console table ? I thought consoles were Xbox PlayStations and the like
It’s a hall table or a side table a boring one at that with all that tat on it
😂 most of our furniture names come from the French, blame them!

At this point that table is her whole personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.