justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s two comments against the Travelling community today absolutely disgusting. She has no shame as someone with as many followers as her. My husband is a Traveller and my children and I am absolutely furious at her. Absolutely vile woman.
She always throws about stupid comments and slurs like that..

Can you ask someone to ask someone if someone could maybe ‘call her out’
That I would pay to see 😂

Reactions: 5
Already know of two people that called her out, didn’t respond to one and the other she stated the word tinker means something different to her 🤦🏽‍♀️. Didn’t even take the post down after being called out, shows how much she actually cares

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Already know of two people that called her out, didn’t respond to one and the other she stated the word tinker means something different to her 🤦🏽‍♀️. Didn’t even take the post down after being called out, shows how much she actually cares
Get someone to do a call out on tik tok, will serve her right, this isn't the first time she has used these words, she should know better

Reactions: 3
Did she actually post "I'm too fat for nice clothes". What a dick head. Plenty of ladies size 16, 18, 20 plus who wear beautiful clothes and look beautiful in them. What a dick ass comment to make.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Glad to see her have some gratitude on her stories for all she has - healthy boys, lovely home etc no mention of the decent and hardworking man she isn’t married to.

Reactions: 4
What’s being married got to do with it ?
---
Get someone to do a call out on tik tok, will serve her right, this isn't the first time she has used these words, she should know better

guess what my neighbours cat is called 😛

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She truly showed what a mouthpiece she is on that night out- roaring and shouting her face off drinking like an absolute filth bag. Eurgh she makes my eyeballs itch.

Reactions: 9
She’s rough as f**k out drinking and the noise of her, imagine being out with that group of rough rowdies
I was having a quick lunch in the Coppertap when one of these brunches was on. It was about 3pm and the attendees were stone drunk, middle aged women screaming and shouting over each other. Made the mistake of needing the loo; vomit, piss and tit everywhere plus a long line as the staff just blocked off the worst toilets but clearly couldn’t close them all. The poor staff looked like they wanted to be anywhere else.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is it just free booze? Ive been to a bottomless brunch before which is all Prosecco, but she was drinking shots and beers etc. No decorum whatsoever, shouting, being loud and making a show of herself. I’m not saying she shouldn’t be drinking and having fun btw- I’m just saying- it’s the loud, shouting over people, thinking she’s hilarious and the funniest person in the room behaviour that gives me the ick.

I was having a quick lunch in the Coppertap when one of these brunches was on. It was about 3pm and the attendees were stone drunk, middle aged women screaming and shouting over each other. Made the mistake of needing the loo; vomit, piss and tit everywhere plus a long line as the staff just blocked off the worst toilets but clearly couldn’t close them all. The poor staff looked like they wanted to be anywhere else.

Reactions: 6
T
Is it just free booze? Ive been to a bottomless brunch before which is all Prosecco, but she was drinking shots and beers etc. No decorum whatsoever, shouting, being loud and making a show of herself. I’m not saying she shouldn’t be drinking and having fun btw- I’m just saying- it’s the loud, shouting over people, thinking she’s hilarious and the funniest person in the room behaviour that gives me the ick.
There’s shots ect. I’ve a friend who went to it thought it was amazing but she loves the drink. I’m fond of it too but would worry about what would appear on socials ect as there didn’t seem to be much in the way of responsible serving. I’d say if they were at Venga Boys afterwards I’d be surprised any of them were left standing. Coppertap definitely gave off an up its own arse vibe when it opened but now I get the impression it’s done a 180. Viewing the antics as a sober person definitely put me off plus I’ve friends from Omagh who wouldn’t cross the door of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That’s definitely the vibe it gives off.
don’t get me wrong, I like a drink too and have the odd tit etc.but there’s a time and a place and why look like you’re proud of your behaviour putting it on social media. I wouldn’t be feeling too proud of myself the next day if I reviewed those posts! She’s so bullish and crass.
T

There’s shots ect. I’ve a friend who went to it thought it was amazing but she loves the drink. I’m fond of it too but would worry about what would appear on socials ect as there didn’t seem to be much in the way of responsible serving. I’d say if they were at Venga Boys afterwards I’d be surprised any of them were left standing. Coppertap definitely gave off an up its own arse vibe when it opened but now I get the impression it’s done a 180. Viewing the antics as a sober person definitely put me off plus I’ve friends from Omagh who wouldn’t cross the door of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
don’t get me wrong, I like a drink too and have the odd tit etc.but there’s a time and a place and why look like you’re proud of your behaviour putting it on social media. I wouldn’t be feeling too proud of myself the next day if I reviewed those posts! She’s so bullish and crass.
She’s rough enough without drink, big bully, imagine a day out with that big gulpin

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The odd SHOT!!!!!!!! 😑🤭

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.