justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was more that she had a filter on the first one and then none when she’d had a drink. Why post with a filter at all!? not that she didn’t look well.
she does scrub up well until she opens her mouth when she’s been drinking.

QUOTE="Herefortea135, post: 15973156, member: 114319"]
Sorry don’t kill me but I actually thought she looked well 🙈
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
Poor Danny will have nightmares tonight after looking at that Dinosaur, maybe I’m wrong but there is no way I’d take a toddler to a trauma inducing thing like that. Other children screaming too, no thanks !!!

Poor Danny will have nightmares tonight after looking at that Dinosaur, maybe I’m wrong but there is no way I’d take a toddler to a trauma inducing thing like that. Other children screaming too, no thanks !!!
There’s loads of toddlers his age into dinosaurs. I’ve a nephew who’s about his age and loves looking at dino books. He’ll happily play with dino toys, watch vids ect all about them. I wouldn’t categorise it as trauma inducing. Armagh Planetarium had on a fantastic dino centric family event a few weeks ago, hopefully it’s on again as I’ll be bringing him to it. It’s not all about Blippi at their age, thank Christ.

Reactions: 5
He will be grand I’ve a grandson the same age and he’s into dinosaurs 🦖 the louder and scarier the better

Reactions: 1
I think it was more that she had a filter on the first one and then none when she’d had a drink. Why post with a filter at all!? not that she didn’t look well.
she does scrub up well until she opens her mouth when she’s been drinking.

QUOTE="Herefortea135, post: 15973156, member: 114319"]
Sorry don’t kill me but I actually thought she looked well 🙈
[/QUOTE]
You can’t polish a turd 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did yous all get that. Julie painted her house with skimming stone farrow and ball. Just incase yous didn’t get it.

now I don’t want to be rude. But she sounds like she’s just run up and down her stairs in them last few stories

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did yous all get that. Julie painted her house with skimming stone farrow and ball. Just incase yous didn’t get it.

now I don’t want to be rude. But she sounds like she’s just run up and down her stairs in them last few stories
Yeah like how many bloody times did she have to say skimming stone and farrow and ball. Broken record fffssss

Her breathing is off the scale… she’s soooo unfit. With that land and walks near thenm she should be out doing steps on a daily basis.

Someone would need to take her phone if her, slap a bridle on her like the big Clydesdale she is and take her on a cross country dander.

Her days consist of sitting on her arse taking to her phone and publicly humiliating her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Letting your child come out the that chat and sit and laugh is unbelievable and pr companies sending her free stuff all the time.., gets on my goat and then to sit about and talk about how much she spend yesterday on furniture brass neck on her.. the poor chap having to put up with her..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.