justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ack I forgot her and the boyo are in Belfast for a night or something. Weā€™ll be getting live updates throughout the night and the poor boyo will have the camera on his face and have to clink glasses with her šŸ˜…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The boyo is looking well! He always scrubs up nice in a shirt and jacket.

Reactions: 1
The farmer wanted a wife and she was willing and available. Iā€™d put money on it. She sees him as her meal ticket. Sheā€™ll be giving up work soon and be a lady of leisure. Nothing wrong with that btwā€¦ itā€™s just that julbert isnā€™t keen on working. She likes lying on her hole too much.
l canā€™t tell if heā€™s a brutal bore or heā€™s totally fed up with her bullshit. I just donā€™t get the impression they are all that happy in the company of each other.

Reactions: 6
The farmer wanted a wife and she was willing and available. Iā€™d put money on it. She sees him as her meal ticket. Sheā€™ll be giving up work soon and be a lady of leisure. Nothing wrong with that btwā€¦ itā€™s just that julbert isnā€™t keen on working. She likes lying on her hole too much.
Iā€™m not so sure thatā€™s what happened. Iā€™m convinced they met on tinder, craic was good, riding away then boom sheā€™s up the duff and thatā€™s that. I know she said they were introduced by a ā€œmutual friendā€ but Iā€™ve never bought it. Iā€™m not sure the boyo wanted a wife at all but I get the impression heā€™s old fashioned (no shade, my family are old fashioned country folk) so heā€™s sticking with it. He seems painfully uncomfortable on camera and strikes me as a modest fella - and sheā€™s a hallion/foghorn. Just calling it how I see it. My opinion is based on nothing but observation šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø šŸ¤£

Reactions: 18
Sounds plausible to me- they def met on tinder or one of those dating apā€™s though.

I agree about him being a decent sort and his family too- she is everything I wouldnā€™t want my boys ending up with. Lazy as sin and that wonā€™t sit well with his family and her sitting on a house in free land.

Iā€™m not so sure thatā€™s what happened. Iā€™m convinced they met on tinder, craic was good, riding away then boom sheā€™s up the duff and thatā€™s that. I know she said they were introduced by a ā€œmutual friendā€ but Iā€™ve never bought it. Iā€™m not sure the boyo wanted a wife at all but I get the impression heā€™s old fashioned (no shade, my family are old fashioned country folk) so heā€™s sticking with it. He seems painfully uncomfortable on camera and strikes me as a modest fella - and sheā€™s a hallion/foghorn. Just calling it how I see it. My opinion is based on nothing but observation šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He dosent look like the type that would be bothered with tinder. How soon were they together when she fell pregnant?

Reactions: 1
Not sure but they werenā€™t living together at the time. He was still travelling over to Limavady. She never went near his home to stay over.
He dosent look like the type that would be bothered with tinder. How soon were they together when she fell pregnant?

Reactions: 2
Several months I believe. I just never understood how a farmer from Trillick who doesnā€™t appear to be on social media, would encounter a foghorn MUA ā€œinfluencerā€ from Limavady. She said they were introduced through a mutual friend and their first date was daytime in a coffee shop. Reeked of online date to me šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
Sounds plausible to me- they def met on tinder or one of those dating ape though.

I agree about him being a decent sort and his family too- she is everything I wouldnā€™t want my boys ending up with. Lazy as sin and that wonā€™t sit well with his family and her sitting on a house in free land.
100% this. Iā€™m from culchie-land and the older generations despise laziness, the time of the homemaker is over. Julie would have handed in her notice after the first one arrived if she had the chance to, I donā€™t think thatā€™s an option. If she had any influence over him theyā€™d be living in Limavady, free land or not.
---
Not sure but they werenā€™t living together at the time. He was still travelling over to Limavady. She never went near his home to stay over.
Sure he was living at home with his mother šŸ¤® and her probably in the next room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Julieā€™s phised wobbling her head and boyo is like ffss. Heā€™s like a fish out of water, minis craic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Them videos and the boyo always looks so uncomfortable.. like he doesnā€™t want to be thereā€¦. Back on the sofa again with a phoneā€¦ absolute dose she isā€¦ she has some hold on him to me they just donā€™t matchā€¦ at all

Reactions: 10
Them videos and the boyo always looks so uncomfortable.. like he doesnā€™t want to be thereā€¦. Back on the sofa again with a phoneā€¦ absolute dose she isā€¦ she has some hold on him to me they just donā€™t matchā€¦ at all
He looked like he was enjoying himself
And looked half cut to me
Time will tell with them .

Reactions: 2
Why would anyone be remotely interested in Tom sniffing and scarfing while trying to eat his teething dummy thing? No captions or speaking or anything. Random as šŸ˜µ

Send it to the boyo, not insta, borrrrrriiinngggggg :sleep:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.