justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like who the duck wants to hear someone else's "birth story"!!! Jesus stop the world and let me off 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Bad enough going through it yourself without hearing about someone else..

Her house is lovely though, I love her big spacious kitchen and her bedroom doesn't look cluttered or anything. I like the minimal look.

Reactions: 3
Whatever about her birth story but it baffles me she has to put up stories of the child running around outside in his under pants. Every.single.time
I just report them all as child nudity. Whatever happened to safeguarding children ffs. These instahuns would pimp out anyone for the views 😡

Reactions: 8
Really? Why? Out of interest, no shade. Why would people be interested in someone else’s birth story?

I’m obsessed with birth stories, as were 99% of people. Pretty sure they all weren’t worried about getting blocked 🤣

Reactions: 3
Really? Why? Out of interest, no shade. Why would people be interested in someone else’s birth story?
it’s just something I find very interesting. It’s everyone’s individual story of bringing the gift of life into this world. Same thing as one born every minutes that show wouldn’t be such a hit if people weren’t interested.

Reactions: 7
Whatever about her birth story but it baffles me she has to put up stories of the child running around outside in his under pants. Every.single.time
I just report them all as child nudity. Whatever happened to safeguarding children ffs. These instahuns would pimp out anyone for the views 😡
Half off the countrys weans are running about this week in their undercrackers in and out of water
It would be different if he had nothing on not sure why you would report that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Half off the countrys weans are running about this week in their undercrackers in and out of water
It would be different if he had nothing on not sure why you would report that
There isn’t 61k eyes on half the country’s weans
She’s also had numerous stories of him up when he’s in the bath. It all adds up.

Reactions: 6
Why can’t any ‘influencers’ as I call them put up a post recommending something without it being affiliated? Are they struggling for a few pound? The whole lots at it, Julie, Roisin Doherty, LMD!

Reactions: 4
it’s just something I find very interesting. It’s everyone’s individual story of bringing the gift of life into this world. Same thing as one born every minutes that show wouldn’t be such a hit if people weren’t interested.
I like to watch one born every minute but Julie's birth story is nothing like that. I am shocked she didn't contact them to be on the show. As she would ask you for your last bite she is that forward!
You are clearly a big Julz fan as your are very defensive when someone posts their opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like to watch one born every minute but Julie's birth story is nothing like that. I am shocked she didn't contact them to be on the show. As she would ask you for your last bite she is that forward!
You are clearly a big Julz fan as your are very defensive when someone posts their opinion.
I’m not a Julie fan at all, I don’t think k I can be classed as defensive for having an opinion about liking birth stories 🤔
BTW I found her birth story boring as hell. What an anticlimax after hyping us up for so long

I’m not a Julie fan at all, I don’t think k I can be classed as defensive for having an opinion about liking birth stories 🤔
BTW I found her birth story boring as hell. What an anticlimax after hyping us up for so long
Aye, I watched a bit of it, but when that wee fella was born she came on as if it was a surprise and he was there early etc but sure she was started off and knew he was being born.

Reactions: 1
Julie commenting that she looks like ‘stoke city’ whilst asking followers for advice on a new pair of runners. To think she works in Jobs and Benefits, must have been on maternity leave during equality and diversity training.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie commenting that she looks like ‘stoke city’ whilst asking followers for advice on a new pair of runners. To think she works in Jobs and Benefits, must have been on maternity leave during equality and diversity training.
Also a pic of her and the two boys with the statement 'these two tinkers' 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
That’s two comments against the Travelling community today absolutely disgusting. She has no shame as someone with as many followers as her. My husband is a Traveller and my children and I am absolutely furious at her. Absolutely vile woman.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.