justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and that’s why I said I agree that they shouldn’t do this
Ahh I was confused because your first rave post for her stated she was allowed to complain and we should just unfollow her if we didn't like it, then you said you agree she shouldn't be on whinging non stop. The reason I'm sick of the pity party for one is because it's constant and has been for year's. It's not a one off.

The issue 99.9% of us have is that's all she does. Julie complains non stop (everything mother related), she think's it appropriate to film her child in the bath, leave him unattended in the bath, get him to repeat inappropriate language and use it as content, she exploits her elderly mother and she half arses being a BA. Not to mention the frequent begging. There's a lot of context behind opinions of Julie.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahh I was confused because your first rave post for her stated she was allowed to complain and we should just unfollow her if we didn't like it, then you said you agree she shouldn't be on whinging non stop. The reason I'm sick of the pity party for one is because it's constant and has been for year's. It's not a one off.

The issue 99.9% of us have is that's all she does. Julie complains non stop (everything mother related), she think's it appropriate to film her child in the bath, leave him unattended in the bath, get him to repeat inappropriate language and use it as content, she exploits her elderly mother and she half arses being a BA. Not to mention the frequent begging. There's a lot of context behind opinions of Julie.
I couldn’t agree more with this comment!
I totally get what you mean by the constant begging, inappropriate videoing and poor parenting of her son. My point was that she does highlight that parenting a newborn is extremely tough and a lot of new mums will feel reassured when they are having tough days that it’s totally normal to have days like that. @Onlylittleme referenced the fact that just because Julie has been through IVF & has had her fertility struggles she basically isn’t entitled to have bad days which is extremely unfair. But yes, as a whole, she is quite the whinger and no wonder the boyo rarely cracks a smile 😆

She's one big ungreatful bleep she had an easy pregnancy I'll assume the birth was fine she hasn't been on crying about it she's moved into a beautiful new build has a ton of support and she's never done giving off about being up feeding the baby at night. She has no idea how genuinely lucky she is. 22wks pregnant still sick can hardly walk some days with pgp what I wouldn't give for it to be August to have my baby to relieve some of these. If she paid Danny proper attention and disciplined him she wouldn't be struggling half as much now with him
Totally agree. I had to do pregnancy and look after my son ON MY OWN with NO SUPPORT plus head from a C Section. I did every single night feed. I got very little sleep for 2 years and yes I did complain cos it is hard. But she has a brilliant support network but just takes if for granted.

Reactions: 7
Fully agree with the post above its the non stop begging being gifted a free pram in the current climate when alot of people will have to look at 2nd hand options the over the top moaning and complaining. She's never happy and takes everything for granted. Her mum is elderly and after a hip/knee replacement and shes more than happy to have her run after her and Danny. Danny has never been parented properly and shows far to much of him doing things that should be private once it's on the internet it's there for life how will he feel when he's older and he realises his privacy has been violated over and over for his mother to get her likes or maybe a freebie! I'm very aware newborns are hard work and it is tiring and some days you are a zombie she's made it her personality to moan and complain personally If I didn't have any she would put me completely off with what she chooses to share. Clearly Danny is playing up and needing her attention esp after his comments of he hates her if that was me I would be asking someone to look after the new baby and take Danny out on his own for a few hours doing something with him that he enjoys and spending quality time to show him he's still a priority the park MC Donald's a nice walk just chatting and bring a picnic it doesn't have to cost anything. But it will give him that reassurance he's looking for

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So does this mean that all the infertility accounts that have gone on to have a baby cannot come on and complain about a tough day in the land of parenting? I agree that they shouldn’t constantly come on whinging and yapping day after day, but I also think they would be portraying a very unrealistic view of parenting if they made it look like every minute of every day was pure bliss and they lived like the Brady bunch! In fact that would make other parents feel like tit because when they have bad days they would likely feel like they’re failing at parenthood.
She’s allowed to have bad days like any other parent but incessantly whinging day and day out is what people are annoyed about. She’s got what she whinged about before she had it and she’s still moaning. She’d put anyone right off having children if they were any way on the fence about it. She makes it out to be soul destroying drain and it’s not all bad like anything else in life. Does she forget her children will grow up and potentially see what she’s posted. Every day can’t be bad or else she’s doing something really wrong. How do single parents do it Juleburt, catch a grip!

Reactions: 8
Yes absolutely every parent has tough days regardless of how their child was conceived, should it be through IVF or naturally. It is unfair to assume that Julie cannot complain about bad days just because she has been through an infertility battle, but correct, there is no need for her to complain all the time!! It just came across that she shouldn’t be allowed to complain at all which is very unfair and please God whenever you are blessed with your little bundle of joy I have no doubt you will be complaining on the tough days too 😂🤞🥰
---
Does anyone know anything about the Boyo? He comes across as having zero personality and being a real dry arse. Is this what he’s like? He deffs doesn’t like the camera being shoved in his face but doesn’t seem to have much choice in the matter. Julbert deffs wears the boxers in that house

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember was there a time she wasn’t on whingeing and moaning. I haven’t followed her that long 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the toilet talk the 💩 and the farts the constant posting from the bathroom
I don’t know but my wee boy never got on like that ,of course he farted it might be funny once but it certainly wasn’t encouraged as a funny thing to do or say maybe I’m too old for this new parenting lark 😣

Reactions: 4
I don’t think motherhood was anything like she expected it to be. That’s ok. Sometimes that’s the reality of life and why people say things like “be careful what you wish for”. Being a parent is rewarding but it’s really hard work too. It’s a massive life adjustment. Nobody disputes that but the constant moaning is unbearable and any sympathy and empathy I had for her ran out years ago!

I said it many threads ago and I still think the same, would she ever just phone a friend or meet up with them instead of whinging into a phone every day? She’s 40 years of age and an overgrown child herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

It seriously puts me on my nerves the way she doesn't support the wee baby's head when she's holding him. Everything seems to be such a drama for her like Danny stripping off like all children do. Poor Julie had to escape to the spare room for peace despite all the respite she gets.

• Sick
Myself and my husband both work full time, two young children very close in age and we have recently completed a self build. It wasn’t and isn’t easy juggling everything but we do it. If I was to whinge like Julie my husband would have words with me to catch myself on.
You Shouldn’t have to go on social media to get people to tell you - your doing great! Or you a great mum to those two boys. You should look at your children and say to yourself - your mine, your safe, well and happy at the end of everyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watching social media makes me realise I am either a) not rich or b) tight as a ducks arse cos there's no way I'd spend £25 each on two cushions for a bedroom where they will be thrown on the floor!

(Possibly a & b actually 😁😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Plus- they look like something she stole from her grandma’s. They’re horrible. £25- she was robbed!!
Watching social media makes me realise I am either a) not rich or b) tight as a ducks arse cos there's no way I'd spend £25 each on two cushions for a bedroom where they will be thrown on the floor!

(Possibly a & b actually 😁😁)

Reactions: 2
Rachel from spoilt belle was promoting it too and she wouldn't usually be one for flogging just anything.
I thought it looked like cheap rubbish and no way she’d tackle the bright colours. They’d all flog anything if there’s money involved. This is not the thread to discuss but at times I find her so disingenuous.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.