justjulie_d #7 Wants everything for free, while stuck to the settee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope all is well and that the little boy is healthy and well.
I never understand these instahuns putting the full name of their children, birthdays, addresses etc on the gram for everyone to read and know. One day old and absolutely no privacy whatsoever.

Tom Arthur Mc Caughey 👀

Reactions: 1
He’s gorgeous and looks so tiny
Glad all went well for them love the Name Tom .

Reactions: 2
He is a lovely wee thing and she is looking really well too.

(Though one slight negative, why show Instagram the baby before his big brother sees him? My sister brought my son to the hospital when I had my daughter and she let him wander in to the ward to us to say hello and meet his sister before she joined us) She was literally outside the door and let him come on in first. Surely Instagram could have waited?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree she should have let Danny meet him first but how could she not post on valentines she wanted the engagement and had to just get it up for all the likes. He is a cute wee thing but wonder how her lazy arse will cope with feral Danny and a newborn cue the moaning

Reactions: 14
She landed on her feet with Wee Kev. Hard working good bloke was taken in by her in my opinion.
The new house and everything in it. She’s hardly mum and housewife or the year. Bet his family aren’t over impressed with his choice.
I’m saying that, I wish them well and the wee baby and all. Hope they make a go of it. But she should be thanking her lucky stars every day.

I agree she should have let Danny meet him first but how could she not post on valentines she wanted the engagement and had to just get it up for all the likes. He is a cute wee thing but wonder how her lazy arse will cope with feral Danny and a newborn cue the moaning

Reactions: 7
The swears of that feral wee skitter - he is funny though but she shouldn't be laughing, it only encourages them.

Wonder does he hear her or the boyo swearing?

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's funny at all. She's laughing which is going to encourage him. When he goes to nursery and other kids pick it up off him, their parents won't be happy. I actually think it's disgusting when kids curse and parents don't correct them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here’s the start of it as if it’s not bad enough him eating crisps in the morning him swearing like that and her laughing is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Might be funny the first time or so it slips out but Christ Julie ! Danny be teaching Tom his first words while Julie is on talking to her insta huns

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Awk, every child picks up the bad words. My child would pick them out of a full conversation but never ever have they ever used them in any context and especially not at nursery. Picking on eating crisps in the morning? My child could be up from 6, breakfast ate, then asks for crisps? I wouldn't say no, balanced diet and all that?

Every child can pick up bad words yes. But it's then up to the parent to teach them it's wrong. Not laugh about it to her followers and pull this face thinking it's hilarious.
I work in childcare and I absolutely do NOT accept that kind of language.
I also work on childcare and it's not every often I hear them words from a child's mouth.
Children are crafty and know when exactly to use those words and when not.

I surprised Julie didn't film Tom's first bath for the world to see, hopefully she will have the gumption this time around to not broadcast her child to thousands of people including Al the perverts of the day.

Reactions: 5
Wow she she must have lots of time with a baby and Danny and she can do her makeup, or is her mammy there on hand and foot to help?? Also very cute baby but he does seem very jaundice still I think

Reactions: 6
Yea her mammy is with her non stop and Kevin’s at home too she said
Wow she she must have lots of time with a baby and Danny and she can do her makeup, or is her mammy there on hand and foot to help?? Also very cute baby but he does seem very jaundice still I think

Isn't she looking great to have a week old baby?

When mine were a week old I was lucky to have brushed my hair 😁

Great not sure about that!! her mother is being her live in skivvy so she is bound to be dressed and makeup on what else would she be doing, lazy brute

Isn't she looking great to have a week old baby?

When mine were a week old I was lucky to have brushed my hair 😁
Poor wee Geraldine must be the live in nanny now. Bit sad to be on promoting makeup when your newborn is a week old but I guess big Julburt needs to keep those freebies rolling in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is she for free real sitting there doing a demo and the baby a week old...help or no help it would be the last thing ud feel like doing. Put the phone away Julie..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.