JustJulie_D #6 Free teeth and gifted stays, someone tell Jules to put her bum cheeks away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that mean she doesn't enjoy doing makeup? She really is a crying bleep, miserable good for nothing crying bleep.
She has it wile hard with this working mum life, Danny is, after all a total brute and daddy's boy. Poor Julie deserves another day on the sofa

Also what sun is she on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has it wile hard with this working mum life, Danny is, after all a total brute and daddy's boy. Poor Julie deserves another day on the sofa

Also what sun is she on about?
I think by enjoying the sun she means go get her Mammy to look after the wean!! 🤨

Reactions: 3
i have always tried to give her the benefit of the doubt… until recently.

she would far rather get things for free than earning things like the rest of us. Fair enough if you are that way inclined but don’t try to bullshit everyone

Reactions: 9
Glad she’s far more concerned about getting her eyebrows wet than getting Danny into the car dry. !

Eyebrows also awful. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
not the beauticians fault with the eyebrows. You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear!! Driving using her phone!!

Reactions: 7
Eyebrows today, hair tomorrow.. Never appears to be in work.. I need a job like Julie's!

Reactions: 6
I can not believe she is on the phone when driving in that weather and driving over the white line,she could ditched the car the big fucker,when I drive in that weather my hands are gripped to the steering wheel and my eyes never leave the road! does she have any idea of the amount of deaths and RTA'S happen on the roads that are caused because of people using their phones! I've half a mind to report that big bleeping bull! 😡

Reactions: 10
Wonder was it her buddy CMB done her brows again to cheer her up because of the nasty trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder was it her buddy CMB done her brows again to cheer her up because of the nasty trolls 😂
No she mentioned the name of the girl & it’s someone local who is an absolute dote and is constantly fully booked so defs does not need a shoutout from Julie to promote her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.