Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
If you knew your hair was orange from sweat and makeup fucking wash it you dirty bitch.

Thread suggestion
Wants everything for free,while stuck to the settee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I have been a luker for a long time on Julies tattle but I can't sit back anymore. Her gifted stay to benone getaways has just totally peeved me off. My family all stayed there a couple of weeks back and to see her get that for free has really angered me. It was not a cheap stay. Why should she get that for free while we all have to pay. I didnt even know they done a breakfast option as we just brought our own stuff. That place certainly doesn't need the likes of her promoting them as they are booked out way in advance. I wouldn't doubt that she's reached to them and asked for the free stay. I certainly will never be stepping foot back into that place after having her there for free even though I don't think the place is worth the money anyway even before I seen Julie at it but its turned me off it even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Columbo

VIP Member
I wouldn’t exactly say she’s a bad mother but it’s plain to see motherhood is not what she thought it would be. God knows it’s a shock to the system to begin with but you knuckle down and get on with it.
She’s lucky enough to have the boyo but complains that Danny loves him more. She’s lucky enough to have a babysitter on tap (her mother) but takes advantage constantly by leaving Danny with her when he’s sick. She was lucky enough to be handed freebies for her child while other normal people have to save up for these things but still cried into her phone when an Argos employee wouldn’t refund her £30 mattress and slagged off the free baby monitor gifted to her by Lidl.
She’s lucky enough to have free meals sent to her and has her mother cleaning her house for her but but still complains about mum life and not getting time to do this or that.
She’s just a massive moaner. Imagine wanting something your whole life and complaining every day since you got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
What’s so funny about ‘single parent’ !!
Because not one thing. She should be fucking thankful that he’s coming home ! Many woman don’t have somebody coming home and left with a child by themselves. 24/7! She wouldn’t cope being a single parent at all! I hope she apologises about that! Many of my friends are single parents and it’s hard work! Cunt ! Plain and simple !!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Columbo

VIP Member
Well well well she’s pulled out of the collab with the dentist. Wonder what’s happened there? Begging for braces in the same breath lol

Something fishy going on, she no longer follows Larne Dental or Dr Jillian 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Jaybe

And no doubt done makeups that day or will be. I’ve heard so many people saying she hasn’t as much as replied to them so your lucky.
You're so right, a few years ago, I messaged her about my daughters makeup for a school formal, giving plenty of weeks notice, now to be fair she replied saying that because it was a Thursday evening she was too busy with her full time job.... but she then posted photos of other girls she had done the makeup for, for the same formal!
Not to worry, my daughter got her makeup done elsewhere and was stunning!

• Wow

Chillispice

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

Julie a shit mum.

The reality of having a child now he’s out of the newborn stage she can’t handle him.

Danny is very loved by his dad, but loved from a distance with his mother!
She’s the perfect example of an “Instagram mum” she will post all the loving captions with lovely photos. But she’s a lazy fuck behind closed doors.
Fancy taking a day of work cos your baby is sick (and he’s more than likely always so sick because you’re always taking him out on “wee scoots” every where)
Your mother is elderly, she hasn’t long had an operation to repair her hip was it? - and you’re constantly palming your son off to her.
Does she actually ever spend time with just her and Danny?
the person before who said she will go to her mums and just sit on her arse is correct.
How about, be an actual parent and postpone the meal until your son is feeling better. I couldn’t imagine just giving my son to someone and popping out for a meal when he’s not feeling himself.
Kevin is 40.. yes it’s a big birthday; but he’s a dad and a fully grown man. I’m sure postponing isn’t going to upset him.

my parents are 60+ I wouldn’t dare dream of leaving my boy who’s near Danny’s age with them to deal with him especially if he was poorly.

it’s a shame that some people don’t have to take tests to be a parent, cos I believe she would fail. Massively.

She actually pisses me off; lazy bastard.

• Heart
I am still confused as to why she took and posted a picture of her arse for her getaway and part of her blog. Has she no private life. My husband would flip the lid if I posted something like that or even asked him to take it.
we are all feeling sorry for the boyo he is just as bad taking all the freebies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Columbo

VIP Member
This woman LOVES herself. Tbh I’m kind of glad she isn’t “slimmer”. Could you imagine how worse she could be if she reached her goal weight?

F*** that.
She actually is mad about herself. She’s clearly still swooning over that (edited) pic of herself from Friday night. So obvious she had planned ahead to take that pic too, new swimsuit, blow dry, tanning her fanny. Poor old boyo standing there while Julie got the right angle 🙄

Also after that big feed of meat she had on the bbq I dare say some of those bubbles in the hot tub were coming from her back end 💨

• Haha

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
I use to like Julie when she was single!! Now she’s an absolute bore and I hate this I love everything when in fact it’s all shite! See CMB gifted her stuff and said it was out of stock for ages!! NO JULIE, people took reactions and she failed to list her ingredients so her makeup was under investigation!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jaybe

This annoys my shit!🤬
We are being told to support small, local businesses who have struggled during covid, and I agree 100%!
However if these small businesses have items they would like to gift, how's about they gift them to families in need, for example, maybe a family that where due to a business closing there's no wage earner, or to the numerous charities out there looking for for Xmas donations to bring a smile to a child's face on Xmas morning, rather than "gift" the lazy, dose that is big Julz, who wants for nothing (mostly cause she's begged for it!), is in a full time government job, with a side-line in makeup, and has shown that she has disposable income to buy what she wants, when she wants, look at the recent purchase of the expensive trainers. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Julie if you love the bed, pay for it like everyone else instead of pressuring a small business to gift it to you. Seriously. There’s skill and a lot of time involved in making something like that, she’d be raging if someone undervalued her time and skills and wanted their wedding make up done for nothing.

Reactions: 16