JustJulie_D #6 Free teeth and gifted stays, someone tell Jules to put her bum cheeks away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish someone who lived near Julie would book her to do a pretend “wedding make up” trial and then right after tell her she’s tit and make a big deal out of it just for shits and giggles.
I’m no fan of Julie but potentially harming someone’s business for the shits and giggles wouldn’t do it for me. The brides she does definitely look beautiful in my opinion, not a plaster of makeup more enhancing what they have. It’s the blogger/influencer element that gets my goat you could pull her up on that all day and twice on a Sunday.

Reactions: 13
I’m no fan of Julie but potentially harming someone’s business for the shits and giggles wouldn’t do it for me. The brides she does definitely look beautiful in my opinion, not a plaster of makeup more enhancing what they have. It’s the blogger/influencer element that gets my goat you could pull her up on that all day and twice on a Sunday.
I get where you’re coming from, but I didn’t say to post that it was tit etc I meant it as a joke to see how she reacted. Not to go online and post bad reviews or tag her in bad reviews. Just sort of like a practical joke if you like to see what she would say to you when you say it to then, say only joking I love it. It’s the morning of her wedding, the pressure you feel in instances like that, to then have I don’t like it… but then instantly say you do. I bake cakes, and I’ve dropped of cakes in the morning to clients and if someone did that to me on the morning of an important event then said “only joking” I’d find it funny. But I’m a practical joker at heart so that could be why 🤷🏻‍♀️. That’s all I meant, not to go blast her in order to harm her business... Her work on clients is lovely, it was just as a joking approach.

But I guess whilst we’re on that approach, you could happily message Julie that same message. Did she care much about the impact of what backlash the guy from Argos would of had when she went on her stories and bashed him? There’s a difference in saying something on tattle that admittedly could be worded a little bit better to be understood and then going on Instagram and doing that to 59k followers.

Just a little something to think about..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You can’t pull Julie up on anything unless you don’t mind being humiliated online, she called someone a troll last week for questioning why she got a free stay at the glamping pods and actually posted a picture of someone’s profile on Facebook and exposed her for contacting Healthy Cave about their collab. Not to mention naming the fella from Argos who refused her a refund. Sure you can’t even give her friendly advice about not tumble drying baby clothes without her blurting into the phone about it 🤣
She’s just a massive toddler, she can’t take any criticism or questioning at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow nasty piece of work!
I didn’t know about the Healthy Cave thing!
Spoilt big witch!

Reactions: 4
You can’t pull Julie up on anything unless you don’t mind being humiliated online, she called someone a troll last week for questioning why she got a free stay at the glamping pods and actually posted a picture of someone’s profile on Facebook and exposed her for contacting Healthy Cave about their collab. Not to mention naming the fella from Argos who refused her a refund. Sure you can’t even give her friendly advice about not tumble drying baby clothes without her blurting into the phone about it 🤣
She’s just a massive toddler, she can’t take any criticism or questioning at all.
Advice is the only free thing big Julie won't take 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow nasty piece of work!
I didn’t know about the Healthy Cave thing!
Spoilt big witch!
Yeah and Healthy Cave are just as bad, they obviously told Julie this woman had contacted them and then the big gulpin thought it was ok to act billy big balls posting the woman’s picture to her Facebook page asking did anybody know her. She already had the woman’s name and profile so she only posted it to try to shame/ humiliate her. She’s a disgrace!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah and Healthy Cave are just as bad, they obviously told Julie this woman had contacted them and then the big gulpin thought it was ok to act billy big balls posting the woman’s picture to her Facebook page asking did anybody know her. She already had the woman’s name and profile so she only posted it to try to shame/ humiliate her. She’s a disgrace!
Absolute melter, as you say she already had her contact details so no need to post on her page!
That was a dirty action 🤬 maybe she was hoping some of her minions would Troll the woman cause she hasn’t got the face to do it herself!!!

Absolute melter, as you say she already had her contact details so no need to post on her page!
That was a dirty action 🤬 maybe she was hoping some of her minions would Troll the woman cause she hasn’t got the face to do it herself!!!
That’s exactly what she wanted and exactly what happened! It’s well covered on threads 4 & 5 and in the recap on thread 5 if you want the details. She’s a rotten bully!!!!!

• Heart
The way she swoons over herself gives me a headache. I still stand by Julies one true love being, Julie.
There isn’t anything this woman is genuinely insecure about when it comes to how she looks.
She practically eyeball fks herself in every video.

Big dirtbird loves herself today. Hair done again and probably not paid for. Her sitting on the sofa while boyo plays with the wain. Actual Blone
She definitely isn’t a hands on mum that’s for sure. Chuck your hair up Julie, go play for abit. You’ll regret when these days are long gone and he’s grown up.

Yet another company I wont be buying from. People like that should pick regular customers for gifts. Not that dose.

Reactions: 5
Yet another company I wont be buying from. People like that should pick regular customers for gifts. Not that dose.
We all know she only shouted them out because she mentioned they’ve got loads of new ones that dropped yesterday, so hoping by doing a post she’ll get gifted some more. I highly doubt she will go and get more without the intentions of wanting more to be gifted.

I also never understand her need to remind us what the K and D stand for.

There was me thinking it stood for Kate and Danielle 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t vivid clay involved in the Fountain Lane drama with Mrs Houseproud? Didn’t she basically call her out for being a freeloader and then she goes gifting stuff to the biggest beg of them all.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t vivid clay involved in the Fountain Lane drama with Mrs Houseproud? Didn’t she basically call her out for being a freeloader and then she goes gifting stuff to the biggest beg of them all.
Yip and had a reel up the other day about you have to pay for my stuff as it takes me bleeping ages.

Kevin looks well but can’t say the same for Julbert, Jesus she really doesn’t have any notion, I’m far older than her & I wouldn’t wear that!! The sandals definitely don’t go with that dress!!

Kevin looks well but can’t say the same for Julbert, Jesus she really doesn’t have any notion, I’m far older than her & I wouldn’t wear that!! The sandals definitely don’t go with that dress!!
Wile looking. And just standing with the belly full on. That's all I see when looking at it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.