JustJulie_D #6 Free teeth and gifted stays, someone tell Jules to put her bum cheeks away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How shady was her vid of E.K @ the event ? Was so trying to video her from behind and at all bad angles with the camera ! E.k still looked unreal in my opp and dressed class & once she saw her doing it just laughed and posed which was unreal 💃 just thought it was so sneaky on julies part

Reactions: 1
How shady was her vid of E.K @ the event ? Was so trying to video her from behind and at all bad angles with the camera ! E.k still looked unreal in my opp and dressed class & once she saw her doing it just laughed and posed which was unreal 💃 just thought it was so sneaky on julies part
Definitely sneaky on Julz part but EK is a headache. Can't stand her either *insert her stupid laugh here* liked her at start but she's as bad as the rest of them

I missed it….. gutted!!!
The real Julie
Her style!!?!? Good Lord is horrific. Does nothing for herself - she needs someone to ‘gift’ her a makeover as let’s be honest, she wouldn’t pay for it herself unless it was free or heavily discounted!!!
She really needs to catch herself on with the editing. And no harm that outfit was horrendous. Didn't do a thing for her. Looking like a teeny bopper from the 90s. The hat is ridiculous on her big moon face. She would have been so much better wearing that black sparkly dress

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.