JustJulie_D #6 Free teeth and gifted stays, someone tell Jules to put her bum cheeks away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Derry_girl for the new thread title with 23 votes

Can someone pls do a recap

Reactions: 8
RECAP:

Julie is a beg

that is all

*on a serious note, looking forward to reading the proper recap*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I DETEST that shirt Julie never has bate off her! It just reminds me of when places do “a tit shirt night” and someone has borrowed their das shirt from the 70s. Don’t get me wrong there are people out there it would suit but it does nothing for you Juls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I DETEST that shirt Julie never has bate off her! It just reminds me of when places do “a tit shirt night” and someone has borrowed their das shirt from the 70s. Don’t get me wrong there are people out there it would suit but it does nothing for you Juls!
Its hideous and does nothing for her. She needs to burn it

Reactions: 4
Poor @Et tu Brute? always gets asked to do recaps but I totally agree she is elite level at it so she brings it on herself really 😜😂
Thank you lovelies 🥰 but I haven’t been following her for ages now so I’m not as tuned in to the pantomime as I was 🤣 I wouldn’t do the recent goings on any justice!

Reactions: 6
Her advertising, video taking, content making skills are atrocious compared to OSF! Why anyone would want her to even attempt to advertise their business (have her as a brand ambassador / collaborator ,: creating AD’s for them) or premises for them is beyond me, no effort into them whatsoever! Winds me up! Zero effort, she’ll be looking to get signed next by an agency just like OSF 🙈😂

Reactions: 7
So I have been a luker for a long time on Julies tattle but I can't sit back anymore. Her gifted stay to benone getaways has just totally peeved me off. My family all stayed there a couple of weeks back and to see her get that for free has really angered me. It was not a cheap stay. Why should she get that for free while we all have to pay. I didnt even know they done a breakfast option as we just brought our own stuff. That place certainly doesn't need the likes of her promoting them as they are booked out way in advance. I wouldn't doubt that she's reached to them and asked for the free stay. I certainly will never be stepping foot back into that place after having her there for free even though I don't think the place is worth the money anyway even before I seen Julie at it but its turned me off it even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is she taking the piss?

No Julie, it’s all in the 17million photoshop attempts.

“ both are ok with me “ Imagine photoshopping your photo and then looking back on it like you genuinely look like that 🤣 warped world she lives in
Also, the reel about Danny being the love of her life. I mean, ofcourse, he is your son, he should be.
But does anyone else get the sense of Julies only in it for the “mum life” when she gets to post about it on social media? I have this strong sense that it’s all for likes and photo opportunities where as if they’re at the beach or park etc I can just imagine her sitting on her arse, not actually playing with him.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I have been a luker for a long time on Julies tattle but I can't sit back anymore. Her gifted stay to benone getaways has just totally peeved me off. My family all stayed there a couple of weeks back and to see her get that for free has really angered me. It was not a cheap stay. Why should she get that for free while we all have to pay. I didnt even know they done a breakfast option as we just brought our own stuff. That place certainly doesn't need the likes of her promoting them as they are booked out way in advance. I wouldn't doubt that she's reached to them and asked for the free stay. I certainly will never be stepping foot back into that place after having her there for free even though I don't think the place is worth the money anyway even before I seen Julie at it but its turned me off it even more.
Make sure and tell them. You have been a customer, they should listen to you.

Oh look coffee not marked as Ad…again! I won’t buy that coffee again and I’m telling them so.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s lost the plot…Julbert we all know your posing pics are all edited & filtered, we know you don’t look like that but most importantly we know how ugly you are in the inside, so grow the duck up, drink your free coffee & catch yourself on!!! 🙄🙄🙄

I agree, Tony the Tiger shirt looks awful!

She is so contrived it riles me up. Absolutely ridiculous going on the beg for a wash and blow dry when she tied her hair up for hot tub anyway, pointless!

I feel sorry for her fella, he seems so down to earth and not into insta life but she lives for it and needs it.

That tiger shirt is woeful!

I don't see how getting wasted and looking a sweaty mess and waving your tin of liqueur on a beach is doing much to promote the Benone glamping site but go figure! I think someone with very little followers could do a better job of videoing their PAID stay that they worked hard for!

Yes Julie you are a catfish because you look nothing like your arm-on-head poses.

The video of Danny with music is obviously because she reads on here. Does she ever actually take him out on her own to the park or beach or does he just sit in the house biting her finger while she's on her phone? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Angles she says 😂 yeah ok Julbert, a lot more than angles at play on the pics of your arse that none of us wanted to see 🙄 Instagram is her oxygen, can’t even leave the home down when she’s at work. Complete dose.

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine ever videoing myself in work while

Brutes 😛
The fact that she is at work and messing about like a wain is shocking. This is a government job that she holds, and she's pissing around being a complete tit!
Oh and on the subject of boobs, that video where she is holding Danny wearing what I think is a red, strappy nightie, ffs, catch yourself on, we seen your arse, heard about your tan fan**, and nearly seen your boob. For someone who claims body confidence issues, you have no problem putting it on show for your followers. Please cover yourself up and have some decency.

Reactions: 11
The fact that she is at work and messing about like a wain is shocking. This is a government job that she holds, and she's pissing around being a complete tit!
Oh and on the subject of boobs, that video where she is holding Danny wearing what I think is a red, strappy nightie, ffs, catch yourself on, we seen your arse, heard about your tan fan**, and nearly seen your boob. For someone who claims body confidence issues, you have no problem putting it on show for your followers. Please cover yourself up and have some decency.
This woman LOVES herself. Tbh I’m kind of glad she isn’t “slimmer”. Could you imagine how worse she could be if she reached her goal weight?

F*** that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.