JustJulie_D #6 Free teeth and gifted stays, someone tell Jules to put her bum cheeks away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman LOVES herself. Tbh I’m kind of glad she isn’t “slimmer”. Could you imagine how worse she could be if she reached her goal weight?

F*** that.
She actually is mad about herself. She’s clearly still swooning over that (edited) pic of herself from Friday night. So obvious she had planned ahead to take that pic too, new swimsuit, blow dry, tanning her fanny. Poor old boyo standing there while Julie got the right angle 🙄

Also after that big feed of meat she had on the bbq I dare say some of those bubbles in the hot tub were coming from her back end 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact that she is at work and messing about like a wain is shocking. This is a government job that she holds, and she's pissing around being a complete tit!
Oh and on the subject of boobs, that video where she is holding Danny wearing what I think is a red, strappy nightie, ffs, catch yourself on, we seen your arse, heard about your tan fan**, and nearly seen your boob. For someone who claims body confidence issues, you have no problem putting it on show for your followers. Please cover yourself up and have some decency.
This is what i was trying to type😂 i can honestly say social media was a no go on any gov premises I ever worked in.

Reactions: 9
She actually is mad about herself. She’s clearly still swooning over that (edited) pic of herself from Friday night. So obvious she had planned ahead to take that pic too, new swimsuit, blow dry, tanning her fanny. Poor old boyo standing there while Julie got the right angle 🙄

Also after that big feed of meat she had on the bbq I dare say some of those bubbles in the hot tub were coming from her back end 💨
Can you imagine how many takes it got? I wonder if he see’s the final edit and he just looks at her and thinks what a actual tit. Cos I know I do 😆

The fact she’s still swooning over herself makes me laugh, I wouldn’t be surprised if it took main stage on her phones wallpaper over a photo of Danny.

After all, Julie is Julie first and only love.

• Haha
Can you imagine how many takes it got? I wonder if he see’s the final edit and he just looks at her and thinks what a actual tit. Cos I know I do 😆

The fact she’s still swooning over herself makes me laugh, I wouldn’t be surprised if it took main stage on her phones wallpaper over a photo of Danny.

After all, Julie is Julie first and only love.
To be honest he "the boyo" was taking the photos, so I'm sorry but he is as much to blame as she is. He was aware this was a gifted stay and was more than happy to abuse it. He might not be 100% happy but he's willing to go along with it, so he's as culpable as Julie is.

Reactions: 12
For her to call someone a troll for making a very valid point on key workers who I am sure would gladly take a free night away for their contribution to the nhs this last 2 years many not even able to take full weeks holiday from work due to staffing crisis, she is the troll 😈

• Heart
I'd been looking at those glamping pods for my daughters birthday as it's not too far away, but they can shove it up their arse now.

That's yet another place blacklisted due to influencers. It would honest to God scunner ye.

Reactions: 13
I'd been looking at those glamping pods for my daughters birthday as it's not too far away, but they can shove it up their arse now.

That's yet another place blacklisted due to influencers. It would honest to God scunner ye.
I think people are really starting to see through ‘influencers’ now & actually how much they can put you off spending your hard earned money with businesses small, local & large!

There’s an activity centre close to Benone Getaways, Carrowmena Activity Centre, they have glamping pods too and don’t gift to influencers as far as I know! My son has been on a school trip and loved it, might be worth a try.

For her to call someone a troll for making a very valid point on key workers who I am sure would gladly take a free night away for their contribution to the nhs this last 2 years many not even able to take full weeks holiday from work due to staffing crisis, she is the troll 😈
I’m confused as to why the business keeps deleting people’s comments in regards to the gifted stay- annoys me even more! It was such a valid reply and for her to call them a troll-shows what a complete spoon she is 🤪

Reactions: 7
I am still confused as to why she took and posted a picture of her arse for her getaway and part of her blog. Has she no private life. My husband would flip the lid if I posted something like that or even asked him to take it.
we are all feeling sorry for the boyo he is just as bad taking all the freebies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I am still confused as to why she took and posted a picture of her arse for her getaway and part of her blog. Has she no private life. My husband would flip the lid if I posted something like that or even asked him to take it.
we are all feeling sorry for the boyo he is just as bad taking all the freebies.
Ye might see past it if it was actually a nice toned arse. The swimsuit was clean up her hole.

• Haha
Aye in her wee love herself photo drop she done. No photos of the pod. Or the wee group of them. All just photos of her.

Not one advertising photo 😂 aye she done her video but sure that stayed in her story for 24hours. Big tickle.

Aye the boyo is as bad, when this house comes along the freebies for the house will be rolling in. I just have visions of her house having not one thing matching because it will be all, CFC gifted us this amazing pink chair and then dunelm gifted us these beautiful yellow and green spot curtains.

And I know it’s not going to match. Look at the eyesore she left the living room when she done it up 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she been scrounging for new teeth or whitening?
She’s getting free whitening treatment and composite bonding done by a dentist in Larne after complaining about her chipped tooth on Insta (ie blatantly begging). She had her consultation last week, initially she said she was getting the chip fixed but just before the appointment she started complaining that her teeth were discoloured so of course the dentist suggested whitening too. All free as per usual!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s getting free whitening treatment and composite bonding done by a dentist in Larne after complaining about her chipped tooth on Insta (ie blatantly begging). She had her consultation last week, initially she said she was getting the chip fixed but just before the appointment she started complaining that her teeth were discoloured so of course the dentist suggested whitening too. All free as per usual!
And she told us all this in the car so we’ve no idea about the clinic at all 😂

• Haha
Aye in her wee love herself photo drop she done. No photos of the pod. Or the wee group of them. All just photos of her.

Not one advertising photo 😂 aye she done her video but sure that stayed in her story for 24hours. Big tickle.

Aye the boyo is as bad, when this house comes along the freebies for the house will be rolling in. I just have visions of her house having not one thing matching because it will be all, CFC gifted us this amazing pink chair and then dunelm gifted us these beautiful yellow and green spot curtains.

And I know it’s not going to match. Look at the eyesore she left the living room when she done it up 😂
I’m going to have to unfollow her when the house starts. We’re currently planning our build and it honestly will sicken me when the freebies start coming in which they undoubtably will 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.