JustJulie_D #6 Free teeth and gifted stays, someone tell Jules to put her bum cheeks away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say guys that all those complaining about the gifted stay don't have any clue about advertising or the algorithms behind them. Everytime Julie's name gets mentioned Julie's name and user name is getting picked up by advertising algorithms. Every person watching her stories and interacting with (even viewing) her posts are all feeding into her reach and audience. And trust me, those things snowball. Her follower base has kind of plateaued however it would start to decline much faster if people who watched her would stop watching her and recommend to their friends to unfollow her.

You may think Julie doesn't deserve the free shite she gets but by even posting about it on this website, you are supporting her. There is that old saying "there's no such thing as bad press".

Reactions: 3
I think people are really starting to see through โ€˜influencersโ€™ now & actually how much they can put you off spending your hard earned money with businesses small, local & large!
Totally agree they are all getting too big for their boots now and it feels like they just expect everything for free. It's really winding me up at the minute

Reactions: 6
Have to say guys that all those complaining about the gifted stay don't have any clue about advertising or the algorithms behind them. Everytime Julie's name gets mentioned Julie's name and user name is getting picked up by advertising algorithms. Every person watching her stories and interacting with (even viewing) her posts are all feeding into her reach and audience. And trust me, those things snowball. Her follower base has kind of plateaued however it would start to decline much faster if people who watched her would stop watching her and recommend to their friends to unfollow her.

You may think Julie doesn't deserve the free shite she gets but by even posting about it on this website, you are supporting her. There is that old saying "there's no such thing as bad press".
Sorry I disagree. Last I had a look on Social Blade Julie had something like a 15% engagement rate if Companies had a look at that they wouldnโ€™t be gifting her anything instead they see someone with nearly 60k followers. I doubt Benone Getaways look into algorithms, they saw a local girl who looks popular on the gram so gave her a last minute freebie.

If companies read on here and think any of this is good press they have bigger problems. Also most on here donโ€™t follow her (๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Included) and watch her stories anonymously through a 3rd party. You are preaching to the choir!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry I disagree. Last I had a look on Social Blade Julie had something like a 15% engagement rate if Companies had a look at that they wouldnโ€™t be gifting her anything instead they see someone with nearly 60k followers. I doubt Benone Getaways look into algorithms, they saw a local girl who looks popular on the gram so gave her a last minute freebie.

If companies read on here and think any of this is good press they have bigger problems. Also most on here donโ€™t follow her (๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Included) and watch her stories anonymously through a 3rd party. You are preaching to the choir!
Also, none of us mention her actual username, so unless the algorithms can guess just by the name โ€œJulieโ€ we mean her then thatโ€™s magic to me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 8
I'd been looking at those glamping pods for my daughters birthday as it's not too far away, but they can shove it up their arse now.

That's yet another place blacklisted due to influencers. It would honest to God scunner ye.
Look at ness woods glamping and ardmore log cabins, haven't seen them gifting to anyone and are local too

The point is the place was already booked solid before Julie tried to sell it to us by posting pics of her back end in a hot tub. What could they possibly gain from giving her a freebie when they had no availability anyway? In fact they cost themselves money by letting her stay for free rather than a paying customer!

Reactions: 12

Sure the influencers donโ€™t have a clue either so I wouldnโ€™t worry about us brutes here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went M&S not too long ago too, and happened to find the latest candle after that one.
The oils are abit greasy though and the smells not too good.
Totally not gifted, bought it with my own money.

I NEARLY CHOKED ON MY TEA AT THAT PHOTO ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All she does is enjoy life. Getting a fortune off makeup companies and does duck all. She's a lazy mess hi
What happened to the free coffee??๐Ÿค” Half dayโ€ฆsure sheโ€™s always on a half day or no day!!! Iโ€™m sure Civil Service would love her showing off her work screen!!
Sheโ€™s an absolute dildo!!!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

What happened to the free coffee??๐Ÿค” Half dayโ€ฆsure sheโ€™s always on a half day or no day!!! Iโ€™m sure Civil Service would love her showing off her work screen!!
Sheโ€™s an absolute dildo!!!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I have to disagree, unlike Julie, at least a dildo is useful for something ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does that mean she doesn't enjoy doing makeup? She really is a crying bleep, miserable good for nothing crying bleep.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.