JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean that’s what Mother’s Day is all about?!? ;) time away from the child you dreamed of for so long! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯🙄
She's having a couple of hours to herself for mothers day did you hear? She only said it 5 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't understand why she came on removing her moustache. Could have just waited 2mins till she had taken it of. I think some times these influencers try to hard to be relatable. Not everything has to be shared to the world 🙄
Ikr!! No need for her to he sitting in a towel either like out a bleeping top on 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
How many days has she done since she went back in all seriousness 🤣🤣
2 maybe? 🙈 With all the chat about getting Danny settled in at nursery I thought he was going to be there 7am-6pm 5 days a week. If she's like this now what will she he like when she lives in Trillick and has a long commute to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
2 maybe? 🙈 With all the chat about getting Danny settled in at nursery I thought he was going to be there 7am-6pm 5 days a week. If she's like this now what will she he like when she lives in Trillick and has a long commute to do?
Not a chance of her doing that commute

Not a chance of her doing that commute
Can't see it either. She'll apply for a transfer or go full time insta hun 🤢where is the closest dole office to Trillick? Or maybe she'll ask to be redeployed within the civil service and try to get a work from home number 👀

That exact "selfie clicker" she's promoting is £3.79 on ebay..
Did you see her looking down when she was saying the name of the business? She obviously had it written down and couldn't remember it 🙈 then she didn't know the price of it and thought it would cost more in sterling or "stirling" as she called it than in euro 🙈 not the sharpest tool in the box big Julz.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you see her looking down when she was saying the name of the business? She obviously had it written down and couldn't remember it 🙈 then she didn't know the price of it and thought it would cost more in sterling or "stirling" as she called it than in euro 🙈 not the sharpest tool in the box big Julz.
Julie "just little old me" has become such a sellout. I'm all for people making a living but promoting someone who's bought a pile of shite from China and selling on at a massive markup. Yawn, they are all the same 🙄

Reactions: 9
I noticed that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The plug in night light 💡🙄🙄
Omg isn’t she’s full of shite... not the smartest or quickest match in the box. These have been about this bleeping years Julie ..
£1-2
I hate the way she makes out she’s the first to discover something really anything🤨
Dose

Reactions: 7
The plug in night light 💡🙄🙄
Omg isn’t she’s full of shite... not the smartest or quickest match in the box. These have been about this bleeping years Julie ..
£1-2
I hate the way she makes out she’s the first to discover something really anything🤨
Dose
Oh and did you notice the wee blue orb floating about, that she hopes is nothing bad, as she's scared to Google it, ffs, catch yourself on big doll, use a brain cell and realise that this is coming from your mobile phone, it's not a bloody fairy floating in front of you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone commented on the post of the selfie clicker saying "far cheaper on eBay" and she's deleted it already. Sneaky sneaky 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here we go again. Hasn’t been able to take Danny anywhere. Your sitting outside the house with him in his wee trike. Why not go a walk instead of sitting on your lard doll

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.