JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves herself with these poses that she is doing recently.
She looks ridiculous too

And why is she sitting in the back with that wean?

And just a PSA. It's still March and especially at the coastline 18 miles from your home you will need a jacket

Reactions: 9
She looks ridiculous too

And why is she sitting in the back with that wean?

And just a PSA. It's still March and especially at the coastline 18 miles from your home you will need a jacket
I was just about to say this! WHYYY? He’s 1 year old.. I don’t think I’ve ever sat in the back with my wein! Has she never heard of a mirror?? It’s actually ridiculous lol

Reactions: 4
I was just about to say this! WHYYY? He’s 1 year old.. I don’t think I’ve ever sat in the back with my wein! Has she never heard of a mirror?? It’s actually ridiculous lol
Never sat in the back with any of mine either. It's like she wants him to be clingy just so she can then complain about him being clingy 🙈

That park at the port is great but it wouldn't have anything out of the ordinary for Danny's age group, swings and a slide like every other playground but big Julbert just can't help herself going a "wee scoot" every fart's end! She's missed out on so much you know? God love her she never mentions it either, just gets on with it even though covid robbed her of her maternity leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear I am so sick of these insta huns being in bad form all the time. Maybe leave your phone alone for a day or two 🤔 also I really cringe for the 'boyo' critter can't have a wholesome moment with his wee lad without her videoing it! Wonder how long before he has enough of it? That would do my nut in

Reactions: 7
I swear I am so sick of these insta huns being in bad form all the time. Maybe leave your phone alone for a day or two 🤔 also I really cringe for the 'boyo' critter can't have a wholesome moment with his wee lad without her videoing it! Wonder how long before he has enough of it? That would do my nut in
I’m not speculating about what went on in her marriage but I remember hearing a long time ago that the lack of privacy was a catalyst for the break up and that her ex husband just couldn’t stick it. I would honestly hate all my private moments and family time being shared with almost 60,000 people.

I’m not speculating about what went on in her marriage but I remember hearing a long time ago that the lack of privacy was a catalyst for the break up and that her ex husband just couldn’t stick it. I would honestly hate all my private moments and family time being shared with almost 60,000 people.
She kind of looks like she’s being sneaky when she’s filming the boyo so he doesn’t see her and when he does cop when she’s recording him he looks disgusted

Reactions: 6
She kind of looks like she’s being sneaky when she’s filming the boyo so he doesn’t see her and when he does cop when she’s recording him he looks disgusted
Can you imagine walking around, having a wee family day and your other half chatting to themselves on the phone 😳😳 personally I'd be affronted.

I heard through the grape vine at that time that her husband cheated on her. Don't know how true that was, just know that was the talk at the time in the area. Although I wouldn't be surprised if privacy played a part in it. I wouldnt be able to stick it either. Do youse remember the Snapchat days with the VIPoo spray at work?? I could never 🤣

• Haha
Can you imagine walking around, having a wee family day and your other half chatting to themselves on the phone 😳😳 personally I'd be affronted.

I heard through the grape vine at that time that her husband cheated on her. Don't know how true that was, just know that was the talk at the time in the area. Although I wouldn't be surprised if privacy played a part in it. I wouldnt be able to stick it either. Do youse remember the Snapchat days with the VIPoo spray at work?? I could never 🤣
Omg I'd blocked that from my memory 🤭🤣 imagine using the loo after her, VIPoo spray or not, I'd say she's honkin 💩🤢😂

• Haha

I heard that too. Heard some of her followers caught him and filmed it and sent it to her (Snapchat days)

I think it's tit when people are cheated on, doesn't make a difference if she's a mouth or not.

But yes, the boyo always looked fucked off when she's videoing him. I'd say he's more of a country man and wants a quiet life. Some chance with her.

Reactions: 3
why does she continue to sit in the back seat with Danny?? My husband wouldn’t go out with me in the car if I was to do this!!

Reactions: 5
The boyo minds me on a pensioner.. I can't shake it at all.

He's not handsome.

He's not handsome.
I totally get what you’re saying, he reminds me of an old man I know!

I genuinely feel sorry for him. He seems like a quiet, hard working country man and he always looks so uncomfortable on camera. She must notice that herself!!!!

Reactions: 8
I heard this too from a relation of hers who said he couldn’t cope with the social media stuff!

Reactions: 6

He's not handsome.
He was when she first got with him but he ain't no more, suppose that's what living with an instahun does to you.

I really really want to go to the beach too, haven't been near one in well over a year because I live more than 5km away but now am thinking duck it, if they can do it why can't i

Is that normal for a mother to be jealous of the child being a daddy's boy? Like he's a child, he doesn't know you stayed of work for a year and maybe if she interacted with him more rather than shouting at him 🙄 at least the boyo gets down and has the craic with danny

Reactions: 10
Is that normal for a mother to be jealous of the child being a daddy's boy? Like he's a child, he doesn't know you stayed of work for a year and maybe if she interacted with him more rather than shouting at him 🙄 at least the boyo gets down and has the craic with danny
Personally I think she’s a jealous witch in general 😠
I definitely don’t think it’s normal well it isn’t something I felt that’s for sure.
Why doesn’t she count her bleeping blessings that her son’s father is around, healthy & adores him ..
she’s really a total clown

Personally I think she’s a jealous witch in general 😠
I definitely don’t think it’s normal well it isn’t something I felt that’s for sure.
Why doesn’t she count her bleeping blessings that her son’s father is around, healthy & adores him ..
she’s really a total clown
I agree. We have 4 sons and 3 were completely daddies boys and i loved it. I adored seeing it and enjoyed the break

She is a jealous witch and expects a parade for doing the bare minimum

• Heart
I was just wondering when I was watching her stories this morning. I thought it was odd but I don't have kids so I wasn't sure.

Also does anyone know if something happened between her and Chris Graham, the fella who owns bt45 barbers in magherafelt? They were big buddies at a stage and then it just stopped 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.