JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going back to work to get her mortgage sorted then she will reduce her hours or give up work.
Her voice doing that make up is so fake!
Today is Mother’s Day I want to spend the day with the little person who made me a mother so screw makeup and getting dolled up. I would also love to spend it with my own mother and my family celebrating the woman that brought us into this world and raised but we can’t due to restrictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You'd think with her free two hours and then her extra few hours she would've washed her hair before doing her God awful make up. Them eyebrows need sorted their bleeping woeful

Reactions: 4
I do believe she was genuine there when she came on and said sorry, I got so caught up in the day that was in it I didn't pause to think about those who are in the position I was in a few years ago.

Well, she didn't say it as eloquently as that 😉 but that's what she meant 😁

Reactions: 3
I do believe she was genuine there when she came on and said sorry, I got so caught up in the day that was in it I didn't pause to think about those who are in the position I was in a few years ago.

Well, she didn't say it as eloquently as that 😉 but that's what she meant 😁
i don’t actually believe she thought of it herself though. Glutenfreefi spoke very eloquently about getting caught up on Mother’s Day and forgetting people were struggling. And then a few hours later julie does too

i don’t actually believe she thought of it herself though. Glutenfreefi spoke very eloquently about getting caught up on Mother’s Day and forgetting people were struggling. And then a few hours later julie does too
Ahhh really?

Makes sense then.

Reactions: 2
Her smug wee message to point out that she’s at her mum and brother’s place which is her bubble... ok Julie, that’s fine, then explain how you also visit Kevin’s mum’s house in Trillick? Also, please learn when to use an apostrophe, “Karens” it’s just a simple plural 🙄 I like to be referred to properly 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For any Karen's out there 😂😂😂 Julie you are thee biggest Karen in the whole country. Especially after #mattressgate.

As for apologising I'm sorry, but you're full of tit. If you had any respect at all for anyone struggling with mother's day you'd have just not bothered plastering your whole bleeping day on insta with your lies about your bubble. Do one.

Reactions: 12
For any Karen's out there 😂😂😂 Julie you are thee biggest Karen in the whole country. Especially after #mattressgate.

As for apologising I'm sorry, but you're full of tit. If you had any respect at all for anyone struggling with mother's day you'd have just not bothered plastering your whole bleeping day on insta with your lies about your bubble. Do one.
LOL pretty sure Emmett would classify big Julz as the ultimate "Karen", crying in Argos over a £30 mattress. She was supposed to let us know how she got on after contacting Argos head office? Never got that update Julie??? 🤣
While we're on the subject, I bought a set of bathroom scales from Argos last week, when I unboxed I realised they were far too complicated for me 🙈 digital, BMI and all that stuff, I just want to know what weight I am lol so I packed them up and returned them. The girl said as long as items are returned in original packaging in a resellable condition you get a refund. Have to wonder what state Julie returned that mattress to be refused a refund 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL pretty sure Emmett would classify big Julz as the ultimate "Karen", crying in Argos over a £30 mattress. She was supposed to let us know how she got on after contacting Argos head office? Never got that update Julie??? 🤣
While we're on the subject, I bought a set of bathroom scales from Argos last week, when I unboxed I realised they were far too complicated for me 🙈 digital, BMI and all that stuff, I just want to know what weight I am lol so I packed them up and returned them. The girl said as long as items are returned in original packaging in a resellable condition you get a refund. Have to wonder what state Julie returned that mattress to be refused a refund 🤣
Well if it's been in that grubby house it would probably just have to be disposed of upon return😂😂

I see bperfect had shout outs for some influencers they work with... LMD, Mrsmakeup, a few others... None of Julie 😂 strange that isn't it considering she released a huge big item with them just a week ago... Notttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just on a side note, do you not really hate when ‘influencers’ give the names of competition winners without showing you how they picked them, always seems to me like they know the competition winners/friends/family or affiliated in some way whether it’s through business or whatever 😴

Reactions: 11
Am I missing something with the bperfect collab? Like are people actually buying it? I don't see anything special about it. She pretty much designed a box and put existing products in it. Also putting the LMD pallet in it?? Surely anyone that wants that already has it?
I thought she was making a palate like LMD with her own products not just selecting them

Reactions: 4
Holy duck... I.. I think...I think I just witnessed a normal persons day on Julie's stories. Not much woe is me, didn't overshare, went to work, didn't scare the shite out of the wein, didn't complain... I'm shooketh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think Julie has a big enough following for brendan to do a collab with her..id say he done the favourites box as a way 2 do a simple collab that wudnt backfire on him...Julie doesn't bring anything original to the table...

Holy duck... I.. I think...I think I just witnessed a normal persons day on Julie's stories. Not much woe is me, didn't overshare, went to work, didn't scare the shite out of the wein, didn't complain... I'm shooketh.
Real Mom Life 🤓😝

• Haha
She is RAGING the nursery is closed 😂😂 she thought she was in for a day off the day! note to Julie nurserys tend to be off every holiday the civil servants get plus you still have to pay a % if theyre closed! 😂😂

• Haha
Don't understand why she came on removing her moustache. Could have just waited 2mins till she had taken it of. I think some times these influencers try to hard to be relatable. Not everything has to be shared to the world 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.