JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, her child is the only one in the history of the universe to ever have jabs.

duck me.

How did I rear my wanes without posting about them every five minutes? I see the wanes dummy was in her mouth yesterday again - nothing like helping him get tonsillitis again...

She's a wile mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Here we go again. Hasn’t been able to take Danny anywhere. Your sitting outside the house with him in his wee trike. Why not go a walk instead of sitting on your lard doll
Take the child to a park... any park will do. The big kids won’t be near anything he’d be using anyway 🙄

Reactions: 3
Reality of parenting has hit Jules - HARD too. She hasn’t walked too far with him, she is literally sitting beside their house. She just looks like she cant be bothered. Yes she loves Danny and all his needs are met but shes finally realised its very hard work and yes to repeat myself she cant be bothered today

Reactions: 9
Many of things annoy me about her.

first the ‘boyo’ he has a bleeping name.
secondly take the waine to a park within your limit example the one in Limavady as we are still in a global pandemic you head.
thirdly, ‘duck COVID’ you and your numerous bubbles aren’t helping trying to defeat COVID.
As a NHS worker, I am working 60 hours a week treating COVID patients whilst people like Julie think they can avoid the rules like it’s a normal world.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Many of things annoy me about her.

first the ‘boyo’ he has a bleeping name.
secondly take the waine to a park within your limit example the one in Limavady as we are still in a global pandemic you head.
thirdly, ‘duck COVID’ you and your numerous bubbles aren’t helping trying to defeat COVID.
As a NHS worker, I am working 60 hours a week treating COVID patients whilst people like Julie think they can avoid the rules like it’s a normal world.
Well said!👏👏
She's a head melter. Her statement "Covid is a bastard" is only cause she can't run the country, I'm sure the families who have lost loved ones also think covid is a bastard but for completely different reasons. When will Julie learn that she is not the only person who has been affected by Covid, she's nothing but a selfish mare!
She needs to catch herself on and get a grip on reality!

Reactions: 11
Her mood is up and down like a dog pissing in snow.

Sometimes I feel for her then she does something dicky and I remember why I think she's a ganch.

Reactions: 7
I actually find her very boring! Like a lot of posts and talk about the child and nothing else. Think she depends on him for content to much. She could just post nothing when she has nothing to talk about instead of being a big melt! Does she not have any friends to chat to about that sort of stuff?

Reactions: 10
I actually find her very boring! Like a lot of posts and talk about the child and nothing else. Think she depends on him for content to much. She could just post nothing when she has nothing to talk about instead of being a big melt! Does she not have any friends to chat to about that sort of stuff?
I always think this. She talks to the screen like Instagram is her friend. A lot of her friends have kids, surely she could talk to them rather than strangers. Perhaps she’s trying to be relatable though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I bought one of those selfie things donkeys ago from EBay - I think I paid about £2.

She’s embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 5
I meant Beggy in that last one not eggy😂😂😂

but aye as much as you will be blocked it’s bleeping hilarious

Reactions: 4
If you were of the right capacity & the right frame of mind, would you not just give this up by now if you were finding the feedback too much & couldn’t handle it? But I guess the followers & brand ambassador roles of 2 makeup brands are more important than your MH, she genuinely looks upset today, not really dressed for the weather either 🙈 really is woe is me, can’t believe she is going on about leaving her area again tomorrow/this weekend, does she actually never learn? The bad language too, that’s definitely someone you’d want representing your brand isn’t it 🤮 the mask always slips up somewhere along the week, at least 1 woe is me phase every week 😴 😴 😴

Reactions: 4
Oh and did you notice the wee blue orb floating about, that she hopes is nothing bad, as she's scared to Google it, ffs, catch yourself on big doll, use a brain cell and realise that this is coming from your mobile phone, it's not a bloody fairy floating in front of you!
Fairy .... I’m bleeping dead at this man 😂😂😂😂😂😂😜😂😂😜
Note... buy a plug in light & ya might see an orb or fairy 🧚‍♀️ 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well said!👏👏
She's a head melter. Her statement "Covid is a bastard" is only cause she can't run the country, I'm sure the families who have lost loved ones also think covid is a bastard but for completely different reasons. When will Julie learn that she is not the only person who has been affected by Covid, she's nothing but a selfish mare!
She needs to catch herself on and get a grip on reality!
Did she take this down?

Reactions: 1
Did I actually just hear her call her own son “ while durr” jesus the only durr one is her!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.