JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may build a house but I cannot see her moving from Limavady to Trillick. Just don’t see it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think she thinks in her head that she is going to be like Rachel from Spoilt Belle Boutique with this house, but Rachel is by far the best on Instagram!
Love Rachel she is so kind and down to earth and is all about her kids but can manage her business too. She is defo the best!

Love Rachel she is so kind and down to earth and is all about her kids but can manage her business too. She is defo the best!
I just wish she would label the gifts better i think “followers” deserve to know straight off when you’ve been given a freebie. She’s not the only one noticed it on a car seat post too from someone else. You can’t go all pro women posts and be shady at the same time it’s not fair to the people who support them and have put them in this position.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not a big Rachel fan. She used to be stuck right up LMDs ass and I find a lot of her content a bit cringy! Strutting up Magherafelt like it's a catwalk 🙄😳

I see Julie's collab is still available must have been more than a few remaining 👀👀

Reactions: 8
I'm not a big Rachel fan. She used to be stuck right up LMDs ass and I find a lot of her content a bit cringy! Strutting up Magherafelt like it's a catwalk 🙄😳

I see Julie's collab is still available must have been more than a few remaining 👀👀
I dunno I just see Rachel as a hard working mum, trying to keep fit and juggle family and work life and doing so quite well. She doesn't seem to be overly close with a lot of their local influencers of Kate maybe she's just moved on from that. Still think she's really down to earth and genuine.

No mention of Healthy Cave in a while.
Wonder have they wised up and stopped sending thon lazy brute free ding dinners?
She'll be ripping now she's a full time working mum they would have come in handy 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No mention of Healthy Cave in a while.
Wonder have they wised up and stopped sending thon lazy brute free ding dinners?
She'll be ripping now she's a full time working mum they would have come in handy 🤭🤭🤭
I'm dying to know if they've dropped her. Wonder if her discount code works, that would be one way of finding out.

She's got bogged down in mum life this week so she has. Mum life and full time working mum life and keeping her child alive....

Like the rest of us then you idiot? The way she speaks/gulders to that wane maddens me.

• Angry
She's got bogged down in mum life this week so she has. Mum life and full time working mum life and keeping her child alive....

Like the rest of us then you idiot? The way she speaks/gulders to that wane maddens me.
She's having a couple of hours to herself for mothers day did you hear? She only said it 5 times.

• Haha
She's having a couple of hours to herself for mothers day did you hear? She only said it 5 times.
Lucky here, she had that the other day when the child was at nursery and she was at home. Cant remember the last time I was child free.

Reactions: 6
Lucky here, she had that the other day when the child was at nursery and she was at home. Cant remember the last time I was child free.
12 years for me 🙈 🤣
Will the boyo get a few hours to himself for Fathers Day? Not a hope!

Full time working mother life. Is she for real she worked about 2 days this week. Try working from home and home schooling. And don't get me started on that fake laugh she keeps doing. She is really getting on my tits 🤣 can you tell? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that she keeps saying ‘I’m a full time working mummy’. Have you ever worked full time because it usually constants of working more than 2 days a week unless your working 20 hours a day. Jesus. Some people just aren’t made to be mums as they can’t deal with everyday life. Yes it’s difficult but you become a better, stronger person for it 🙈

I just don’t think Julie gets that being a mum is her full time job now, her employment is how she makes money. Yes it’s a juggling act, it’s exhausting, it’s a rollercoaster of emotion and filled with guilt - but you just have to get on with it! The pity party has to end.

The bottom line is, parents have to be selfless. The needs of a child come before your own. It sounds harsh but it’s the reality for any parents I know, including myself. I don’t know her personally but Julie comes across very selfish. I’ve said it here before but I think Julie was caught up in the ideology of having a baby, which is understandable but now the reality isn’t picture perfect she’s making everything all about her and it’s unbearable to watch.

I wish her friends would intervene.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The fact that she keeps saying ‘I’m a full time working mummy’. Have you ever worked full time because it usually constants of working more than 2 days a week unless your working 20 hours a day. Jesus. Some people just aren’t made to be mums as they can’t deal with everyday life. Yes it’s difficult but you become a better, stronger person for it 🙈
I work full-time and am not a mother. I don’t think becoming a mother will make me a better, stronger person.

• Heart
I work full-time and am not a mother. I don’t think becoming a mother will make me a better, stronger person.
I’m not suggesting being a mum makes you better or stronger I’m suggesting that those who can get on with their everyday life, raise a child, and/or have a job with be stronger for it.

I think she keeps mentioning the working full time and a mother so nobody will be shocked or she won't be judged for either going part time or leaving work altogether.
I'd say she's only back due to maybe having to pay some mat pay back if she didn't?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.