JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Works in the dole office
People asking her where she works, is according to Julie, boring and why do they need to know?
They don't need to know when you go to the loo, how dirty your hair is or when you last washed but you find it necessary to overshare all that info.
Is she afraid someone will stalk her and attack her with a sponge, soap and shampoo?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the duck in their right mind messaged her to say she was a great mother?

Someone who doesn't have much to compare her to I'd say.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First time poster under this thread.

I've followed Julie since her snapchat days
I always loved her honesty and enjoyed her stories.
It's clear she's lost her way this past year.
Her reply to the question last night when asked about having another baby annoyed me.
I, like many, were overjoyed for Julie when she announced she was pregnant after being told she might not ever conceive. Like I was delighted for her. For her to go from sharing such brilliant news not but a year and a half ago and having an open conversation with her followers about her fertility struggles - to playing the 'you shouldn't ask a woman that question' card. It just shows the type of person she's become. The same as her cheeky reply to the question about her work - she's never had an issue talking about these topics in the past. Now all of a sudden its as if she wants privacy and reacts negatively when asked any questions about topics she would have chatted away about no prob before. This was why so many of us followed her, because we all could relate.

Now I find myself watching her to see her bad reactions and make a show of herself with some of the things she says to us.

Sorry for the long post - I just had to get that off my chest. At least some of us saw her before all of this. Hopefully she will find her way again soon

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Julie. Take the hint. Kevin turned the light off... go to sleep instead of chatting to your phone...thought that was the height of ignorance.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
First time poster under this thread.

I've followed Julie since her snapchat days
I always loved her honesty and enjoyed her stories.
It's clear she's lost her way this past year.
Her reply to the question last night when asked about having another baby annoyed me.
I, like many, were overjoyed for Julie when she announced she was pregnant after being told she might not ever conceive. Like I was delighted for her. For her to go from sharing such brilliant news not but a year and a half ago and having an open conversation with her followers about her fertility struggles - to playing the 'you shouldn't ask a woman that question' card. It just shows the type of person she's become. The same as her cheeky reply to the question about her work - she's never had an issue talking about these topics in the past. Now all of a sudden its as if she wants privacy and reacts negatively when asked any questions about topics she would have chatted away about no prob before. This was why so many of us followed her, because we all could relate.

Now I find myself watching her to see her bad reactions and make a show of herself with some of the things she says to us.

Sorry for the long post - I just had to get that off my chest. At least some of us saw her before all of this. Hopefully she will find her way again soon
Thisssss post so much👆👆👌

I am exactly the same. She used to be so nice, quite trendy, always good craic, so adventurous with her dinners, always expressed herself well and never had a problem talking about stuff. Now she's just a stuck up bleep. I'm happy she finally got her wee baby who was much wanted for a long time. Would just be nice if her face actually showed a bit of happiness instead of looking miserable 24/7. Maybe it is depression, who tf knows. But you'd think with the amount of messages she's had about it and the amount of things here she reads, she'd have copped on and wised up by now. Either she has changed for the worse, or the nice Julie we used to know and love was all a complete act.

Reactions: 9
I know it was pretty obvious it would be a bperfect collab but in terms of bloggers etc she is a nobody...

Reactions: 9
So now she has a product collab with Bperfect. Good for her but for someone who is on about loving yourself and not using filters the facetune is hanging out of that announcement photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also she isn't even bringing out her own product. Just picked favourites. What a load lol
Awk now really I haven't caught up on what the products are.
That's like saying "You know Mary Ann that lives down the lane, you know the one with a baby she has a box made up of her favourite make up". You would think Jul had her own products, box, business, star on Hollywood walk of fame by the sounds of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The face is overly photoshopped if anything 🙈 really noticeable too! The box looks like a storage box from Home Bargains or any other discounted retailer, we have Aldi down here, 🙈 gold & pink 🤢

Reactions: 6
Totally agree, I have a bigger than average forehead and have ALWAYS had a side sweep fringe. The thought of me without one makes me die inside. But her forehead goes very big up on side and it kills me 😂😂
This kills me too. Im glad someone else noticed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the beg again, this time for a birthday cake. Has she heard of that bakery in Limavady called Hunters? So much for supporting local business, as she puts out the begging bowl again looking for a freebie! 🎂🍰

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.