JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you want the pressure for fear of getting it wrong and be blasted over social media ! I wouldn’t go anywhere near that given her recent carryon

Reactions: 8
Would you want the pressure for fear of getting it wrong and be blasted over social media ! I wouldn’t go anywhere near that given her recent carryon
People be mad to do her a favour. She will slate the balls of them if it's not to her standard.

Reactions: 6
She's throwing a birthday party for their own wee bubble😂, that's half of Limavady invited then 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I’m wrong but surely a party of any size wouldn’t be allowed with the current restrictions? My take on it would be that unless she’s having a party with just her, Kevin, her ma and the wein then she would be breaching regulations.
Please feel free to correct me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
So she's said that Covid has taken another thing away from her. Yes it's a milestone but he'll have plenty more birthdays (god willing).
My uncle was buried today and I couldn't go to his funeral due to restrictions. Now that's family that actually have had something taken away from them because of covid. You're not always a victim Julie. Count your bleeping blessings you're able to celebrate the birthday at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she's said that Covid has taken another thing away from her. Yes it's a milestone but he'll have plenty more birthdays (god willing).
My uncle was buried today and I couldn't go to his funeral due to restrictions. Now that's family that actually have had something taken away from them because of covid. You're not always a victim Julie. Count your bleeping blessings you're able to celebrate the birthday at all.
Sorry for ur loss 💔
Covid took absolutely nothing away from her, it actually gave her more time to spend one on one with her child but she chose to sit on her ass begging slabbering into her phone.🙄
Time she counted her bleeping blessing, you are damn right.

Correct me if I’m wrong but surely a party of any size wouldn’t be allowed with the current restrictions? My take on it would be that unless she’s having a party with just her, Kevin, her ma and the wein then she would be breaching regulations.
Yea my understanding would be the same. Them, Danny & her mother would be all, but this is Julie ...she has many bubbles 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
You are 100% correct, Julie should not be throwing a birthday party during the current restrictions.
Yet, we all know Julie doesn't follow the rules, so she'll do what suits her, she doesn't care about anyone else who can't celebrate milestones, as long as she's OK. 🤬
Staying in her own bubble, as has been said before that eejit has more bubbles than an aero!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cannot deal with her gurning that covid has taken another milestone from her 🙄 wise up Julie, you have a beautiful healthy child who's turning 1, you're engaged to be married, you're about to start building a new house, you have a secure job as well as your insta "work", you spent a good part of your maternity leave gallivanting and out for a "wee scoot".
What exactly has covid or lockdown taken from you? I've said it before and I'll say if again, I have no idea what her expectations of maternity leave were. So many people lost family, lost jobs, front line workers stretched to their limits but poor Julie can't have a huge birthday bash for a 1 year old who has no idea what a birthday is ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cannot deal with her gurning that covid has taken another milestone from her 🙄 wise up Julie, you have a beautiful healthy child who's turning 1, you're engaged to be married, you're about to start building a new house, you have a secure job as well as your insta "work", you spent a good part of your maternity leave gallivanting and out for a "wee scoot".
What exactly has covid or lockdown taken from you? I've said it before and I'll say if again, I have no idea what her expectations of maternity leave were. So many people lost family, lost jobs, front line workers stretched to their limits but poor Julie can't have a huge birthday bash for a 1 year old who has no idea what a birthday is ffs.
A FUCKIN MEN SISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She seems a bit manic today?!
Shes quare got over the upset of leaving Danny at nursery. She's loving her life today. No harm going on acting a big jealous ass because a wain is being a wain is just the most immature thing I've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does a baby know to be grateful to the person who changed their bum?

Because I thought they didn't have a clue!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.