JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fml, I've just seen today's story, my god is she one ugly being , that disgusting vest top and her disgusting armpits ... she's completely vomit 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yay Danny was in the back, I’m sure the child appreciated the break from looking at her.

I really hope a family member or friend sees those stories today and intervenes. Manic was a serious understatement.

Reactions: 5
See she hasn't put up any stories of Healthy Cave, hopefully came to their senses.

Also the hairy armpits😷😷😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yay Danny was in the back, I’m sure the child appreciated the break from looking at her.

I really hope a family member or friend sees those stories today and intervenes. Manic was a serious understatement.
It was like she was on something, pure mania come across unstable. Or just pure in love with herself and a noone can touch me attitude.

Reactions: 6
So she won't show the ring light until she can or if she can, and if she decides to go with the brand. Why even mention it then! Is it because you're not getting enough money from the contract Julie? Are you trying to negotiate a better cut by showing the company how many followers now have asked you about it? Everything these people do has a purpose, and it's all about making as money.

Reactions: 4
Omg the way she dismisses that poor wein so she can get talking to strangers into her phone and then cries about how much Covid has stolen from them. Put your phone down and interact with your son

Has she went back part time?
Naw cos someone asked her about that on a q&a she did and she said no, "I don't make things easy for myself, back full time five days a week" though she did say she had lots of holiday to use up so she would still have lots of time off to do other things.

Reactions: 2
Anybody else notice the big gulpin obviously muted her video when she clearly shouted at the waine pulling clothes out of a basket because you can clearly see him jump 😂

Reactions: 13
Anybody else notice the big gulpin obviously muted her video when she clearly shouted at the waine pulling clothes out of a basket because you can clearly see him jump 😂
I've just watched that back and that's true, what a hallion. He's a much wanted, much loved wee boy and yet she gulders at him like she's on the fish market.

Even the whole "my dodo" thing, I hate seeing people do that to wanes, tormenting them for no reason!

She's a bleeping sin on that wein. The jumps of him was so obvious I feel so sorry for him every day being stuck to entertain himself all day.

The other day she was bleeting on about all these things they do in nursery that he wouldn't get to do at home... He would get to do them if you weren't a lazy witch sitting running your fingers through your greasy hair thinking your a pure ride when you're clearly the complete opposite. Sort yourself out Julie.

I've just watched that back and that's true, what a hallion. He's a much wanted, much loved wee boy and yet she gulders at him like she's on the fish market.

Even the whole "my dodo" thing, I hate seeing people do that to wanes, tormenting them for no reason!
Aye stick your son's dodo in your mouth and cover it in your germs and give it back to him. Sure Corona and all like

• Haha
  • Heart
Gurning again, this stage of motherhood is so hard, it's a days work keeping him entertained bla bla bla 🙄 what's with the "I hope that doesn't make me a bad Mummy" BS? Obviously wanting people to message her telling her how great she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why look to social media for validation, reassurance or sympathy? Why not speak to a close friend or family member if you’re feeling this way? She makes me cringe so hard 😬

Either she’s doing it to be relatable 🙄 or it’s crafty engagement.

We all have great days, good days and bad days with our kids - that’s life! I think Julie was caught up in the ideology of having a baby and being a mum, the reality isn’t how she imagined. Kids are hard work, yes it’s rewarding but caring for another human being who’s completely reliant on you is tough! You have to be quite selfless and I don’t think she’s getting that. Her close friends and family really need to intervene.

Gurning again, this stage of motherhood is so hard, it's a days work keeping him entertained bla bla bla 🙄 what's with the "I hope that doesn't make me a bad Mummy" BS? Obviously wanting people to message her telling her how great she is 🙄
My thoughts exactly! So cringe 😬

She really does need a reality check. As an older first time mum myself I made a conscious effort to keep myself active and fit as it is harder. She really shouldn’t have sat her arse on a sofa for the majority of the last year. I honestly do feel bad for her but its 100% her own doing and no harm to her but its only going to get worse when hes on his feet

Reactions: 7
I was the skinniest I've ever been when my two were Danny's age!

Bloody hell what I wouldn't give for that body now 🤣🤣 well, apart from when I had hyperemesis with both and I looked very ill....

What I am saying is, if she got off her hole and done things with the child she'd be fitter and able to keep up with him. I fenced off a bit of the farm yard and had a skipping rope for me and little things to make an obstacle course for them, they were great days!

I tried to make them one at the start of the first lockdown using big tractor tyres but they were having none of it - hence I am still fat 😁

Reactions: 4
I dread to think what she'd be like if God forbid she had a child with a complex condition. I've just been catching up on DIY SOS and the lady who has triplets, 2 of whom have very serious health problems and need around the clock care and then they have 3 other kids to look after as well. These are the parents who get it tough Julie! Not to mention single mothers, widow mothers, the list goes on and on!

• Heart
  • Sad
I dread to think what she'd be like if God forbid she had a child with a complex condition. I've just been catching up on DIY SOS and the lady who has triplets, 2 of whom have very serious health problems and need around the clock care and then they have 3 other kids to look after as well. These are the parents who get it tough Julie! Not to mention single mothers, widow mothers, the list goes on and on!
She is so selfish it's unbelievable. My whole day revolves around my child and so does my social life and even my job. I'm a single parent with very little income, no savings, a rented home with no financial help. All my money is on bills, rent, and trying to make it nice looking and my son. I have no money to even go out for a coffee with a friend in non pandemic times. I get no help from my child's father. If I'm stuck for something I have to ashamedly asked my parents for help. This is in no way my own fault before people say anything, I was in a stable relationship with a beautiful home, savings, on the right road to a nice future until he cheated, spent all my money and left us with nothing. Yet she gurns because her kid runs to his da after looking at her ugly mug all day. God bleeping forbid Julie. I've the right mind to send this direct to your insta you prick. Hope you read it and feel like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is so selfish it's unbelievable. My whole day revolves around my child and so does my social life and even my job. I'm a single parent with very little income, no savings, a rented home with no financial help. All my money is on bills, rent, and trying to make it nice looking and my son. I have no money to even go out for a coffee with a friend in non pandemic times. I get no help from my child's father. If I'm stuck for something I have to ashamedly asked my parents for help. This is in no way my own fault before people say anything, I was in a stable relationship with a beautiful home, savings, on the right road to a nice future until he cheated, spent all my money and left us with nothing. Yet she gurns because her kid runs to his da after looking at her ugly mug all day. God bleeping forbid Julie. I've the right mind to send this direct to your insta you prick. Hope you read it and feel like tit.
Respect to you ❤ your son will grow up knowing that money and possessions are earned by hard work not tagging companies on insta, you're doing it right.
I'm not saying Julie isn't entitled to a bad day like the rest of the world but the complaining is constant, she lives a fairly privileged life, she was lucky enough that her life turned around after her marriage ended, not everyone gets a second chance to be happy but it's never enough for Julie!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Respect to you ❤ your son will grow up knowing that money and possessions are earned by hard work not tagging companies on insta, you're doing it right.
I'm not saying Julie isn't entitled to a bad day like the rest of the world but the complaining is constant, she lives a fairly privileged life, she was lucky enough that her life turned around after her marriage ended, not everyone gets a second chance to be happy but it's never enough for Julie!
I agree 100% everyone can and will have a bad day or several bad days in a row. It's life. But yes, I know Danny is a much wanted and loved child and things can be hard but she is at a nice age, obviously has a stable income from 2 different avenues, she has plenty of family and friends yet complains about every single thing. I never post about my problems or issues regarding anything. I know it helps to talk when you are feeling down but they are people who do the job where you can go to them and get help. All I see is a sad middle aged woman playing begsie on insta all day. Begging for free things. Begging for attention. Begging for people to message her and fill her head full of lies that's she's perfect. NO ONE OS PERFECT JULIE YA BIG GULPIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.