JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t a clue and I cringed hard for her tagging the brand she couldn’t pronounce 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still cringing 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sweet Jesus when he’s 15 months he can face forward. Where the fucks his legs to go his feet are already touching the chair. Has he to sit way his feet behind his head. Dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweet Jesus when he’s 15 months he can face forward. Where the fucks his legs to go his feet are already touching the chair. Has he to sit way his feet behind his head. Dose.
Not to be a Debbie downer but you can rear face until at least 4. My daughter crossed her legs and preferred rear facing.

Reactions: 4
She looked really annoyed & unhappy there signing off on that last video, give your face a joyride Julie, shock us all! Miserable

Reactions: 4
Heading out... Enjoy that beautiful sunshine. Maybe we could if we weren't in a bleeping pandemic Julie. Same reason why you shouldn't be heading out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not to be a Debbie downer but you can rear face until at least 4. My daughter crossed her legs and preferred rear facing.
Yeah in America they keep children rear facing up until a weight around this age because its proven to be safer. But lets face it Julie will have him in a car seat when hes doing his driving test and she’ll be up front with him, examiner will be in the back seat 🤣

• Haha
That haha laughing at him at the cupboards is so immature.

Only reason she bought that carseat was becos she had to, she tried to beg for ages!

First time trying it and it was boggin with make up already!

Think im ready to unfollow

I swear, I just watched her story and the goads of her at the child "ha ha he'll be ripping" is a total joke!

What an oul bullying witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m I the only that thinks if you have a huge forehead and don’t cover it with a fringe then you shouldn’t put your hair behind your ear to draw attention to it :oops::LOL:

Naw. Who seriously asks where she got her cupboard locks. Common sense you can get them eBay/Amazon/chemists. Gone stop acting like people ask you about everything.
And that outfit. Them shoes are past there sell by date doll

• Haha
Naw. Who seriously asks where she got her cupboard locks. Common sense you can get them eBay/Amazon/chemists. Gone stop acting like people ask you about everything.
First time mammies 😂

• Haha
This woman/child/thing whatever you want to call her... Is a complete joke and embarrassment to other mother's. Get a grip you big slug

• Haha
The boots need a good clean.... like everything else about her!!
also ‘hi Julbert’ I see she took the advice someone on here posted about the cuff needing to be higher on her ear!!

if you’re taking advice Julz, try washing your hair more than once a week.

• Haha
Seen her mummy shopping today. Was waiting to see big Julie walking round the corner at any minute, not like her to miss a non-essential trip to Coleraine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really didn’t like how she was taunting at the wain there when he couldn’t open the cupboards.. it came across so nasty and evil. Even how he turned round and looked at her I just didn’t like that at all...

Not a single update of Danny at nursery or her at work, could just see her in a big fluster to get out. God love anybody in the office today, having to listen to how her she was robbed of doing anything with him. Wait to her break. Then it will be a screenshot of that app they use so we all know what Danny’s done.

The boots need a good clean.... like everything else about her!!
also ‘hi Julbert’ I see she took the advice someone on here posted about the cuff needing to be higher on her ear!!

if you’re taking advice Julz, try washing your hair more than once a week.
That was me an the cuff. I did notice that 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.