JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs shes only realising now that the world has been wearing masks and sanitising hands , she's going to have to try and get used to it 🤣🤣.. what planet has she been on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs shes only realising now that the world has been wearing masks and sanitising hands , she's going to have to try and get used to it 🤣🤣.. what planet has she been on
What an embarrassment. Of course they have been wearing masks and sanitising. She's a dumb dumb

Reactions: 5
I commented under one of her posts asking where she got the hair done as I need mine done and comment was deleted 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Had been looking back at previous posts... One from 24 Jan. Kills me everytime when she says "this semi average looking woman" hahahahaha Julie you are so funny. Semi average looking cabbage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came on to say about the masks and sanitiser too. Does she think it's only her work that does this?! We have to wear masks even sitting at our desks, it ain't a new thing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ she really does live in her own little world.

Is the wane not at nursery?

She had a pic of him up with his cousin? More bubbles than Hubba bubba 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the wane not at nursery?

She had a pic of him up with his cousin? More bubbles than Hubba bubba 🤔
With her mother and sister in law she said? Don't get why he's not in nursery? She's hardly changed her mind and leaving him with her mother instead? 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
With her mother and sister in law she said? Don't get why he's not in nursery? She's hardly changed her mind and leaving him with her mother instead? 🙈
It wouldn't surprise me! Even thought nursery was the best thing ever a few days ago!!

Surely he'd be too much for her mother when she's not 100% herself.

I always think families getting involved in childminding only ends in tears!

• Heart
She did not wear that bleeping kimono to work 😂😂 likely way them black shiny leggings and boots. The boots take me to the fair 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She did not wear that bleeping kimono to work 😂😂 likely way them black shiny leggings and boots. The boots take me to the fair 😂
She used to have beautiful clothes. She used to to look lovely and fashionable going to work.

Maybe she'll find herself now that she has a bit of independence back again!

Reactions: 6
She will be looking a new side hustle from the dole office herself soon when she realises that she's irrelevant now lol

Sorry she took a tesco bag. Did the big gulpin not say she was taking the bag that Helen gifted Danny to work. There’s her begging now for a bag for herself.
Awww dear a question and answer box. Many questions will she ask herself so she looks so popular

• Haha
Works in the dole office
Are you sure its not MI5?? This “I just work in admin in an office” has always frustrated me. You are a civil servant its not a big secret and half the bloody country are civil servants 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like when she's on she just comes on to talk directly to us lot lol she has came on there after the baby going to bed and basically replied to all our messages. Good to see your taking it all in Julbert, look forward to seeing you take heed.

Reactions: 2
It wouldn't surprise me! Even thought nursery was the best thing ever a few days ago!!

Surely he'd be too much for her mother when she's not 100% herself.

I always think families getting involved in childminding only ends in tears!
She is actually a disgrace if she has her poor mother watching Danny everday when she works, her mother has raised all her children let her enjoy her life now Jesus, plus she is not long after getting a hip replacement, I work myself everday no way would I ever expect my mother to watch my kids for me Monday to fri while I go to work they go to a childminder, she brought 6 of us up alone when my dad walked out, it's her time now to enjoy her life as she deserves it , juile is beyond selfish

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.