JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie will continue to flog a dead horse as long as there's companies like Stinking Cave willing to give her free shite. Her "content" is repetitive drivel and she knows it but she's still at it 🙄
Maybe ask yourself why Kings didn't gift you the car seat Julie? Could it be because you did nothing to promote the #gifted travel system they gave you? 🤔 Dose!!!
She got a premium travel system (approx £1200) for free, did nothing to promote it and actually hinted that she didn’t like it - I think she said it was “grand”. After that I was done with her.

Reactions: 8
I saw Gerry Lavz promoting these a few weeks ago too.

She has definitely had that hair done the big tube.

Was February 11 Gerry was posting about them, so you're just a wee bit behind the times Julbert!

Reactions: 6
She got a premium travel system (approx £1200) for free, did nothing to promote it and actually hinted that she didn’t like it - I think she said it was “grand”. After that I was done with her.
Ungrateful big lump. Nothing could be good enough for her. She probably wanted a pram that would take the wane for a walk by itself so she wouldn't have to get off the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry I know she's had her hair done but it's dead as hector and stuck her her dome. No body no life and like something my mum had in the 90s 🤔 also Jules Hun that wee white top does absolutely duck all for ya Hun. You should get yourself a wee reality check bbz

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did a company seriously call themselves Tancoon? What a vile name for a company.

So now Julz is promoting racism too 🤮🤮
I know that girl that set the company up too 🙈she’s from Dunfanaghy in Donegal. I unfollowed her page when I saw that she had sent Julie one.

Reactions: 4
What was she thinking with the name of it? Its actually so racist
I think maybe because it’s meant to be a cocoon? But obviously for tan? Still a stupid name, googled it and it’s also the name of a pokemon lol

Also, €35 for it??? 😂😂 I just wear long pyjamas or put down a cheap bed sheet for a few nights lol

Reactions: 6
Do you have a tancoon? Are they comfortable I wonder 🤔
No I didn’t get one as I hate that silk material! Could never wear pjs with that material it makes my feel sick 🙈 I work from home now so I tan during the day and wash it off before bed and that saves my sheets 🤣😂

I think maybe because it’s meant to be a cocoon? But obviously for tan? Still a stupid name, googled it and it’s also the name of a pokemon lol

Also, €35 for it??? 😂😂 I just wear long pyjamas or put down a cheap bed sheet for a few nights lol
Yeah it’s a play on the word cocoon.. not intentionally racist at all

Reactions: 1
The b bold tan is brilliant put it on for either 1, 2 or 3 hours depending on how dark u want and then shower. It develops after you wash it off. Game changer

Smells good too

duck me she loves herself tonight 🤣🤣

Last edited:
No I didn’t get one as I hate that silk material! Could never wear pjs with that material it makes my feel sick 🙈 I work from home now so I tan during the day and wash it off before bed and that saves my sheets 🤣😂

Yeah it’s a play on the word cocoon.. not intentionally racist at all
Maybe not intentional but sounds awful and what is the obsession with tanning? It looks awful

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tancoon, I get the play on words but it's still an awful name.
As for Julbert worrying about her bed sheets, pillow case etc getting marked with fake tan, well I just find that funny🤣, this is the woman who seems to have constantly dirty hair, and never seems to care about housework, so I would say the bed clothes 🛌 aren't fresh at the best of times, so the fake tan will hardly make a difference! 🤢

• Sick
Jayus good job that car seat wasn’t a paid ad. That demonstration she gave was painful to watch. Hasn’t a clue what she’s talking about.

She's pure in love with herself today hi!!

Hated the fact she said Jesy Nelson vibes regarding her hair! It's common knowledge that poor girl was trolled shockingly. There's no comparison to that old witch.

Hey Julie if you feel guilty about him not being in nursery because he gets entertainment there, then what does that tell you about your parenting?

Reactions: 4
FYI JULIE!! He can face forward once he's a certain height not weight.. and it's Joïe not Joley. Joey with an oïe instead of oey.

• Haha
Her pronouncing it like Angelina Jolie 🤣🤣🤣
Ano ffs like of you're gonna talk about an item please at least try and say the correct name. Wish she would grow up and stop carrying on like a 16 year old. Posing into the camera. We all like a nice selfie but at least make it natural!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.